Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 7 STW
Originally Posted by Jburner
Cloverleaf,

I have not been able top pull it up. My server may have problems. I will try again tomorrow.

As regards the guys from BC. The Americans are giving the Canadian health system a hard time but if the guys who post here from west of the Rockies are any indication then the priortity, at least in BC, should be a radical overhaul of the educational system.

Your dissing us in the west but it's your dumb eastern azzes who voted in those dam liberals year after year.

Thank Ontario for Allen Rock

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wendy Cukier

Last edited by n007; 02/17/10.
J
Jburner Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Sven Robinson!

J
Jburner Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Willi Pickton!

J
Jburner Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
That shut you BC guys up in a hurry! Back to your mushroom patch!

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I caught the Micheal Coren Show the other day,he had Professor and climatologist Tim Ball on the show. Tim Ball Say's "the Club of Rome is behind the whole global warming thing...the pioneers behind computer modeling of climate trends...that they manipulated the data...and of all the thousands of factors that contribute to climate change they singled out the only one that in essence can be used to control the world Co2." I'm paraphrasing of of coarse but really strong stuff to say on television. Coren ask him repeatedly if he can back this up and Prof. Ball assured him he could.

A quick look at the Club of Rome's objectives and one quickly sees an elitist group out to engineer a new social and economic structure of the planet. The problem is there doing it.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by tangozulu
Originally Posted by 7 STW
Cloverleaf,

I have not been able top pull it up. My server may have problems. I will try again tomorrow.

As regards the guys from BC. The Americans are giving the Canadian health system a hard time but if the guys who post here from west of the Rockies are any indication then the priortity, at least in BC, should be a radical overhaul of the educational system.

Your dissing us in the west but it's your dumb eastern azzes who voted in those dam liberals year after year.

Thank Ontario for Allen Rock
jburner can kiss my a**! I'm not impressed with his ability to parrot old newspaper clippings and I suggest that he actually reads some Canadian history(if he can read!) jburner is a troll,and I highly doubt that he is Canadian.If he is it's a real shame. Monashee (educationally deficient BCer!) laugh

Last edited by Monashee; 02/17/10.

Support the BC Wildlife Federation
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
If you guys could lay off the p!ssin match for a while and pay attention you might learn something!

J
Jburner Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Dear Cloverleaf,

The three stooges - Larry (Monashee), Moe (N007) and Curly (Tango zulu) couldn't find warm water in a hotspring or take a leak without peeing on their shoes. Its a DNA thing. They are hard wired to be soft headed.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Dear jbrurner;

There is no sense in stooping to there level and if they want to sleep walk let'em.

Did you catch my post about the Tim Ball interview above? I think there is something there and it's gonna be big when it comes out.

IC B3

J
Jburner Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
That is very interesting. I will follow Robert Ball and the Club of Rome. I just started tracking Robert Schad and ended up at Maurice Strong. Same small bunch of people. Tons of money, close ties to Red China. See where it ends up.

I think that unless these guys can control the internet they are soon going to get eaten up just the way Dan Rather was. Easy to control CBS news and Time Magazine with enough money but not so easy to be a book burner when you have all these small fires to put out.

Keep your stuff coming and I will follow it and see what I can find.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Mr. Ran Ide CBC
Mr. Pierre Juneau President of CBC

Were both memebers of the Club of Rome as was Roy Mcgarry Publisher, Globe and Mail along with Principal Science Advisor,PCO Dr. Rennie Whitehead who is in current membership status.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Dear Cloverleaf,

The three stooges - Larry (Monashee), Moe (N007) and Curly (Tango zulu) couldn't find warm water in a hotspring or take a leak without peeing on their shoes. Its a DNA thing. They are hard wired to be soft headed.

Yawn

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by tangozulu
Dear Cloverleaf,

Yawn
X2,take your sidekick and vamoose! Monashee

Support the BC Wildlife Federation
J
Jburner Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Dear Cloverleaf,

Alot of these guys are just pretentious asses with far too much personal greed to ever become part of a conspiracy. They just dress well and follow fashion. They pay lip service to those in power who can shovel cash (public money) in their direction. The commies called them "unwitting dupes" and they are in the majority.

The trick is to pick out the guys in black hats. I believe Maurice Strong, Pierre Trudeau, Jean Cretien, Paul Martin, Gerry Schwartz and Li Kai Ching are in this group.

What is most interesting about Robert Schad and is something I will try to confirm with German friends in Karlsruhe is that he appears to come from a rich Jewish banking family that were living safely in Germany during Hitler's time? Maybe this is not true but it is not unheard of and is worth following up. Apparently George Soros lived with Nazis and was fine but maybe it was by hiding his identity?

There was a book came out in Toronto many years ago that created a big kafuffle because it alleged that the Morocccan Jewish Reichman family who live in Toronto, the same people who built Canary wharf in London, made their money working for Admiral Canaris, head of German intelligence in WW2.

Allegedly they tried to flood Britain with counterfeit English pounds to destroy the British economy during the war.

The other thing to follow up is the winding up of the First Nations people that both Robert Schad (Haida Gwaii) and Li Kai shing seems to be involved in possibly as part of a long term divide and conquer strategy. i think multi culturalism is defintitely part of a divide and conquer policy that lets carpet baggers loot Canada's resources.

When I was at U of Toronto there were two professors there who were good friends. One was named Richard Lee and the other was Paul Prurrit or a similar name. Lee was an anthropolgist who worked with the kung bushmen. Purrit was a communist (this he told me himself) who worked with something called the World Council of Churches (commies don't believe in God) and Purrit finally was tossed out of the University although I don't know why. They both seemed to be involved with politicizing native people in Ontario.

Anyhow there has been alot of smoke and mirrors out there for a very long time and the American Invasion of Iraq captured the documents that identified some key people so that ought to help unravel this thing.

If 1,000 people on the net start poring through documenst all kinds of patterns wil appear and then its just a matter of proving or disproving them.

I can't help but think that the bad guys will have to try to grab control of the net if they haven't already done so.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Here good one on the history of CoR.
The Club of Rome the Green Al-Quaeda-TH!NK ABOUT IT
Google it.

Also for a great read and a lot of fun try
Club of Rome<< Climategatetv.

Last edited by cloverleaf; 02/18/10.
J
Jburner Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
i looked up some of this stuff you mention. Its very interesting and soem of it very well docmented.

This guy Strong seems to be a complete nut bar at the center of the storm.

Despite the old roots and occultism these Club of Rome people people all seem to function on the basis of the first rule of life which is , "What is in it for me?". Single cell amoebas do the same thing.

They can all be quickly cut off at the knees with enough votes, a little political will, and few strokes of a pen.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Fallow the money, who founded CoR David Rockefeller.

Chronological history: The New World Order by D.L Cuddy PHd

Google that one it shows the money trail!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

278 members (260Remguy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 204guy, 40 invisible), 2,222 guests, and 1,050 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,027
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.