Campfire Outfitter
G
OH FORGOT FLAME AWAY

GB1

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
And the insults continue FYI- the guns are mine as well - we both use them, so I should have been consulted before the post was made and to those of you who understand I appreciate it. No amount of slander and disresepect is going to make me change my mind. Like I said, I need to do what's best for my family and keeping those guns is what I need to do. We may need money in the future do to the crappy economy and right now I look at those as assets. Again, I apologize to whomever feels as though they have been 'screwed', we have sold and purchased many a gun through various forums and no sale is final until the money is in hand. Just like an employer, we sellers reserve the right to change our minds at any time. I hope whoever wanted these guns can find them elsewhere.

Thanks,

Nikki

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Come on fess up Nikki where the guns really or ever for sale, or just a way to fraud hard working people out of money. Selling to one guy on aother forum and then trying to sell on here, just aint right

Last edited by gemby58; 02/19/10.
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
gemby-

You are dead wrong on this. My husband probably posted the gun on mutliple sites and I do not see a problem with getting the best deal. Just because he was talkign to multiple people does not make us frauidulant. if you are on hunting pa I am sure you know Roosterbooster who is a moderator and a big wig over there, if you would like to ask him about our credibility, i am sure he would have no problem speaking up for us. He wanted to do some fishing out our way one year and we had not met him, but opened our home to him and his father for the weekend. So to call us criminals and say we need lots of money(this was from another post maybe not by you) is unfair. I am an accountant and my husband is a lab tech for the local oil refinery, so we have plenty of money. This was an honets mistake. It is possible for regular people to make mistakes folks. The two guns in question were purchased from the hunting pa forum I beleive. To be completely honest, I told my husband last night I would buy him a scope for his birthday because I wanted to keep the guns in case we would need money in the future. Right now we don't need money. That's it guys- no ig conspiracy here - although I am glad I could create a soap opera for you all. The one thing that sucks is now the embarrassment will probably keep us off all the forums for a while. So Again, let me apologize, this was just a mistake and a change of mine. Last time I checked that was legal smile
Have a great day!
Nik

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Never call you a crook, I deal with this everyday and I can call a spade a spade

Last edited by gemby58; 02/19/10.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
And best deal, he post $500.00 didnt say taking offers

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Hi Nikki,

I have been alive a long, long, LONG time. Never have I gotten between a woman and her man. I don�t intend to now. But, I made a commitment to Pa MT man to send him the funds today and he made a commitment to sell me the two rifles.

I am sure you are who you say you are, but....

My deal is with Pa MT man. He needs to post here that the deal is off and he is not selling. All he has to do is post �The deal is off. I am not selling.�.

Nikki, I hope you understand my position. I made a promise to pay someone and that someone need to tell me the deal is off. Please ask Pa MT man to make the post.

Thanks,

Richard

ps:
Thanks to everyone for trying to help. Now I need to hear from Pa MT man.

Last edited by Turk1961; 02/19/10.

NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
GOOD LUCK if you ever do dont think thats going to happen

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
well gemby obviously you are bitter for some reason and I don't know you so I really don't care how you feel. Turk i will ask my husband to PM you since he is obviously getting pummeled on here. Again, last time I checked this is a free country where people can change their minds. Obviously you are upset because of your committment but all I can say is I am sorry again but you need to understand, he has the right to change his mind in his best interest. He is not going to do what's best for you Turk and unfortunately for you that's how life is.

Nik

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Turk1961
Hi Nikki,

I have been alive a long, long, LONG time. Never have I gotten between a woman and her man. I don�t intend to now. But, I made a commitment to Pa MT man to send him the funds today and he made a commitment to sell me the two rifles.

I am sure you are who you say you are, but....

My deal is with Pa MT man. He needs to post here that the deal is off and he is not selling. All he has to do is post �The deal is off. I am not selling.�.

Nikki, I hope you understand my position. I made a promise to pay someone and that someone need to tell me the deal is off. Please ask Pa MT man to make the post.

Thanks,

Richard

ps:
Thanks to everyone for trying to help. Now I need to here from Pa MT man.

still desperately clinging to the hope your going to score two guns for $500,eh?
If he wants a scope,why is he willing to trade for an 870?

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
IC B3

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
probably wants an 870 as well.
I want to thank those of you who understand again.

Nik

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
sure glad I am not the one married to Nikki, sounds like a total CF if you ask me,I think we should have this complete post removed in the best interest of this forum,no matter whats is said now, it is apparant that no guns are going to change hands and let the lessons be learned

There are a lot more ½" rifles than ½" shooters.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'd say that it ought to be left up, as a reminder that when a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
thats funny, because we had a deal for a burris signature 6-24x44
I haven't checked the thread in a little while but WOW. not only did I notice one of the pictures was titled "brokengun" but he had more than one deal pending. he told me at noon (CST) that we had a deal.

and Nikki, you're right there is nothing wrong with changing ones mind. you do have that right as a human, and Lord knows I've changed my mind more than once.

however, trying to work 4 or 5 deals at the same time, and telling each party that the item(s) are theirs, al the while telling someone else, thats not changing your mind.

too bad it went down this way, but it did. and I'm gonna shake my head and walk away.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Nikki, I am not mad and I understand your position. Now you need to understand my position. I don�t know you are from Adam. All I need is for Pa MT man to tell me the deal is off. I don�t want �...an 870 as well.� Just for the person who made the deal to call it off.

fluffy, you don�t know how hard it is to be nice to you because of your commits. But I am going to try. You are not married to me so I know you can�t read my moods. Last time I was desperate was many years ago when my wife found those panties in the glove box. Losing out on a gun does not cause me any concern. Lots of guns out there. Only got one wife!

Be back later,

Richard

NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are several guys on this forum who work the same scam.
I did a deal a few weeks ago where someone told me I had a deal and I see he had commited to someone else. Glad I didn't send any money.

No harm no foul. Just a funny way to do business.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
sounds like Pa MT man needs to get his balls back out of Nikki's purse grin

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Why is it so easy to do the wrong thing and so hard to do the right thing? Turk's request is a reasonable one...he made a deal with a person and expects that person to step up and call it.

Get R' Done!

keep doing what your doing and you will keep getting what your getting...
P
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
I wasn't out to screw anyone, many of times people say they want something and then the don't buy it. I never ripped anyone off. I'm not familiar with a site of this magnitude. I had three full pagesof pms. It was non stop typing fpr me to repsond to everyone. And from the very beginning Turk made a post saying that we had a deal before I even said so. He mad a post in the thread that I didn't see because of non stop responding to all the pm's. Then after I had told someone else in my pm's the could have it, I went and saw his post in the thread claiming we had a deal. The original guy in the private message wasn't responding, so I then told turk we could make the deal. But then a local trade came into play afterwards and wanted to that deal instead of having to ship and then that person playing the these aren't as nice as I thought. I much rather meet someone in person so they can see the firearms just like all of you would. I've made transactions on the site and many others and never had a problem, but I never had so many responses to a thread and I am a hoorible typer. My wife has bought me the scope I was wanting and they are not for sale anymore. Sorry for the inconvience.

Nothing like a fine shotgun and a good bird dog.
Franchi Veloce O/U, 7Rm and Orvis rod.
FVA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Perhaps the rifles were priced a couple hundred dollars low for whatever reason. Sounds like the original poster wanted fast cash.
A man's word should hold great value, to his wife as well. Looks like the same mistake being made with his word/honor that he made with the original post. He is putting too low of value on it.
I'd suggest telling the wife it was a mistake but I am going through with my written word and put a little more thought into future deals. Deal with it. A good women would respect him more.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,905 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,831
Posts18,517,019
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.