Print Thread
Hop To
J
JAC43 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Anyone here use one of these for concealed carry? I can't get over the murse aspect but don't deny it could be really handy.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I use one as a roll out bag to grab with my rifle and I use one for a bug out bag. It screams gun, so I would never use it for concealed carry. Same thing for the Maxpedition line.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
I use one as a roll out bag to grab with my rifle and I use one for a bug out bag. It screams gun, so I would never use it for concealed carry. Same thing for the Maxpedition line.

Not trying to be a smart aleck here but, where in Wyoming is there a place that needs bugging out from? laugh

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I use a Maxpedition Versipack Jumbo daily, its a complete murse but it only gets used from my home to work and the guys at work went from making fun of it to being jealous in about a week!It holds pretty much everything I need since I added a Janus ext and Barnacle.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

Not trying to be a smart aleck here but, where in Wyoming is there a place that needs bugging out from? laugh

Cheyenne........Casper........Gillette........the rest of us are cool!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
They're a cute little rig. I've got one but I'd never use it for that purpose. It's so blatantly tactical looking it's going to telegraph what you're doing to anyone with a brain. So .. if you're doing that, why bother concealing?

I use mine as a fishing pack, carry ammo and ear plugs in it when I'm varminting with rimfires, use it to haul mouth calls and face mask when I'm out predator calling, use it as a possibles bag when I'm ML hunting, that sort of thing.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, it is more of a component of the day packs we carry when we are outdoors and in our vehicles. It includes things like flashlights, knives, compass, reading glasses, fire starting equipment and spare ammo. The most likely scenario is something like a house fire, forest fire or vehicle break down in the middle of nowhere. But, I also don't want to assume that nothing bad will ever happen here.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (bbassi, 10gaugemag, BALLISTIK, beefan, 6mmbrfan, 907brass, 11 invisible), 1,288 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,230
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.