Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 231 of 806 1 2 229 230 231 232 233 805 806
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RWE
Is that a mossberg?

Mannnnnnnn...you are a gun loony to notice what kind of shotgun is in that pic...

thats almost a " Gay Test"......

I'm just sayin........ whistle

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
By the way, I have a Rem. 700 SA sniper rifle! It's true! If I told you it was a .250-3000 I'd have to kill ya....oops...sorry! I colluded with Dennis Earhart..he did the metal, I did the wood and pad.

[Linked Image]

You know Dennis???

He built dis one.... grin

[Linked Image]

Its a Sniping Rifle too: "Kudu Edition" wink
7x57

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by RWE
Is that a mossberg?

Mannnnnnnn...you are a gun loony to notice what kind of shotgun is in that pic...

thats almost a " Gay Test"......

I'm just sayin........ whistle

Ingwe

uh, um.....

well.......

you see, um.......

the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service

please check the number and try again.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, know Dennis. Pretty Mouser ya got there buddy. Ol' Dennis is one of my favorite magicians. He built me this truck gun before we ever met.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It runs in the 8's, that being useful for discriminating which part of the radiator you want to perforate when trucks charge. The 1/4 bore runs around 1/2 MOA with 100 gr. Partitions and I think that is most pleasing. Shoots them better than BTs for some weird azzed reason I cannot fathom.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! grin

Dat oughta work for trucks!

Bad news on the Mauser in my pic....its not mine! cry

It was on loan from a freind...just for me to take to Africa...

I work with Dennis' brother, and used to work with him till he split out on his own...

Hes one of the good ones, for shure, and he did some of the metalwork on my oft-discussed .303

[Linked Image]

So as not to get off topic..its a Wildebeest sniping rifle grin

Ingwe

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So sorry for your loss. frown

Is a pretty 303 and it takes some genius to make them shine. Hadn't a clue you hobnobbed with those boys...lucky dawg you are.

Years ago when I worked ATC down in Miami there was a big fat gal worked with us we called the Wildebeest. Man, she was so ugly..and such a good controller...and jeez, she was so friggin' huge... Anyway, the FAA has this program they call FAM, or familiarization training, where you ride up in the cockpit. Popular travel option as you might imagine.

One day they schedule this FAM via an E2 Hawkeye out to the JFK while it's doing flight ops out in the Bahamas and Wildebeest and a couple of other guys decide to do it. Seats face each other in back and she chose the forward facing seat for the outbound leg. When they snagged cable #3 the guy sitting in front of her had one of those cosmic life altering moments when her boobs..naw, make that udders...they escaped and came flying toward his face like deranged...Hindenburgs. He said they didn't quite hit his face but it was a near thing. shocked She was mildly contrite, got things rearranged and they toured the ship.

When they prepared to depart the guy told her to sit in the same seat since it was a cat launch. She thought he was being a wiseass and refused, insisting on facing aft. He said is was "Runaway Mammaries, Part Deux" and never was the same after that. Yep, she was blond too.

Later on she went on a diet and lost over 300#. Still ugly as sin but a lot lighter at only #185...and calves like an NFL lineman. shocked Still, she was the best wench controller I ever worked with.

Have a great day!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Good story DD...lost #300! shocked Musta been some leftover skin hangin on that one! eek

Ingwe

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Forgot to mention, that's a handsome Kudu you got there. They make me think of Alice in Wonderland with those horns and paint job. Add some LSD and you get Wildebeests. laugh

Glad we don't have to use arms that are visually commensurate with the quarry.

Ain't gonna talk about extra skin, too early in the day...

Last edited by DigitalDan; 02/22/10.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Dooooooooood...its too early in the morning to be smokin that schitt...

Put the doobie down, and step away from the keyboard....

grin
Ingwe

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dooooooooood...its too early in the morning to be smokin that schitt...

Put the doobie down, and step away from the keyboard....

grin
Ingwe

There, fixt that for ya!

I am..........disturbed.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
laugh

Besides as you put it, "hobnobbing" with those guys, I also train Narcotics Detection K9....

I'm just saying...... whistle

grin
Ingwe

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Later on she went on a diet and lost over 300#. Still ugly as sin but a lot lighter at only #185...and calves like an NFL lineman. shocked Still, she was the best wench controller I ever worked with.

Have a great day!

Great story DD, I'm still laughin'

It did leave a rather cartoonish image in my mind of flying bouncing boobs that I'll have to try and erase today.

Just goes to show, you can lose the fat but you can't lose the ugly.

fish head

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoo boy, I gotta get some mileage outta this...

Is it hard to train dorgs when they're high?
Had any luck teaching them to whistle?
The tango?
Have you had any success teaching them to not lick their balls when the media is covering a bust?

Would you bring a couple down here and let 'em work the neighborhood couple of miles east of me? I'll bring the popcorn.

Had some cadaver dogs on the place awhile back and they both alerted in the back yard...seems there's this cold case been hanging for near 30 years. I asked "They can smell something that old?" They say "Sure". I invited them to dig...

[Linked Image]

They found bupkis...

My place is a local legend of sorts, long story having nothing to do with sniper rifles so I'll hold it in abeyance.

I am..........disturbed.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have you had any success teaching them to not lick their balls when the media is covering a bust?

Those that can't, teach.

That's all I'm saying.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Time to get this thread back on track...

[Linked Image]

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Something to start your monday gentlemen..

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

RWE and his gayness/nongayness isn't important and I support our troops as much as anyone, but...

I call photoshopped on this one, no way all those soldiers are just... well... not paying attention is all...

Kent

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp

RWE and his gayness/nongayness isn't important and I support our troops as much as anyone, but...

Kent

Thanks for your supp....

HEY! wait one [bleep] minute here!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The eyes are the window to the soul...

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

But the window to heaven is a bit lower.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you know why dogs lick their balls? (it's not what you think)

They're delicious. Ever tried em?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Thanks for your supp....

HEY! wait one [bleep] minute here!

Make and model.... that's what I like about you... attention to detail... ingwe just doesn't understand that

Kent

Page 231 of 806 1 2 229 230 231 232 233 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (219DW, 1936M71, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1234, 2500HD, 48 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,438
Posts18,489,412
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.