Hello there guys and girls of the interwebs. As I have been unemployed for quite some time now while waiting for my eyes to completely heal to go into the NAVY I have been able to dig lots of nifty items out of this old house of mine. When I was a child my foster grandmother got me a subscription to National Geographic and I never kept any of them, I wish I had. I have for sale here a collection of the magazines that she kept years before I was born.

For their age, these are in amazing quality. Some do have some crease marks, and a little ruffling of the tops and bottoms of the spines. As far as I can tell, no pages are missing, none of the spines are creased, and the pictures look like they did when they were printed. These may have been read, I can't tell. Pages are crisp and ready to be viewed for the first time in years.

I can, and will, take pictures of any specific magazine you want but I did not feel that was necessary for the original placement of the ad.

I have issues from the years 1970, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, and 1981 as described below.

---1970:
-February
-March
-April
-May
-June
-August
-September
-October
-November
-December

-February
-March
-April
-May
-June
-July
-August
-September
-December

-January
-February
-March
-April
-October
-November

-January
-February
-March
-April
-May
-June
-July
-August
-September
-October
-December

-January
-February
-March
-April
-May
-June
-July
-August
-October
-November
-December

-January
-February
-March
-April
-May
-June
-July
-October
-November
-December

-August

Price is set at $2 per issue. 6 for $10. Will ship for actual shipping costs. Could get quite a few in a Medium flat rate box I am sure. Will trade for ammunition or reloading supplies in 9mm or 223/5.56. Will sell all for $50 without shipping. Willing to meet anywhere from Surry County, NC to Winston or Jonesville in the other direction.

I can be reached here or by telephone at 336-391-5564.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Thanks,

MuShu Gordon