Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman
wouldn't want to taint my image

Just don't image your taint.

dude.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thats Funny!

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by doubletap
fish head,

I suspect that if you were a woman, you would hang out at the docks waiting for the next Navy ship to come in. grin

Are you calling me a slut?

I'd like to resemble that remark.

I meant that in the most flattering way. grin

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Slut:...not that that's a bad thing.....

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Didn't say it was bad. I was being complimentary, especially to a guy with a fish head, who, except for a mix up in nature, could have been a woman with a fish head.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Oh, good...wouldnt want to think of them all as bad.....

They "helped" a lot of us....... whistle

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Yes, and I always appreciated the help.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Something warm to welcome you guys to a Wednesday morning....one of my fave pics..

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
I have something to look forward to....

Ingwe

[Linked Image]

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I was prepared for you! grin

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
I have something to look forward to....

Ingwe

[Linked Image]

Shazaam!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I like the "dirty" version... grin

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, now that you broached the subject...we were wondering about you during your 8 hour absence...

I'm just sayin.... whistle

Ingwe

Well, since you wondered....

Was "fly fishing" with Florida DEP folks at a workshop on Nutrient Numeric Content Criteria for Estuarine Waters....that being the official title of the confab. Now one thing you gotta know about this stuff is these folks are always serious.

I think now and then they need a kick in the azz to light their humor a little. EPA has put it to the state that their narrative description of what constitutes water quality regulation is inadequate and they (DEP) will come up with hard numbers of pollutant limits in lieu of that...or else have it stuffed up their arses without foreplay. So, they are serious.

About 2 hours into this mind numbing exercise, rife with droning power point presentations, the senior DEP official said, "What is our objective here?" More chatter followed, then it was put forth, "Setting content values". "Yeah, but to what objective? Are we trying to satisfy EPA or address the issue? Are our waters OK? Are we already protecting our water resources?"

From back of the room came my melodious voice...."Bingo!" All eyes turned to me....the previously silent bump on a stump...."I've about given up on restoration of waters of the state as required by CFR 40 (Clean Water Act), how about we just hold the line on the degradation we have now, then see about restoration later on? Would be a huge victory for the people of this state."

Well, that broke the chains and much spirited discussion followed. Not contentious, yet there was a certain direction to affairs that followed. At the end of the day, the Division Chief for DEP Surface Waters thanked me for that. I ain't no fuggin' expert on water and that's a natural fact, but I read people fair most of the time. Most of the "experts" are looking at such fine minutiae they can't look up to see the forest. There's bigger fish to fry (no offense intended FH) sometimes.

Was a good day, no gay infections, a few steps up the ladder taken.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Something warm to welcome you guys to a Wednesday morning....one of my fave pics..

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

Looking outside at the snow on the ground makes this photo even more appealing. I've never had the chance to fish the flats and it's something I've always wanted to do. Maybe one day.........

Always had a thing for blonds with nice hips too.

Thanks,

fish head

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I like the "dirty" version... grin

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

OH YEAH...........

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Sounds good DD, but since when did those types ever start listening to the tiniest voice of reason??

You are on the cutting edge dude... wink

And besides, maybe 8 hours isnt long enough to catch the gay....

Ingwe

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
More "dirty"....

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

Looking outside at the snow on the ground makes this photo even more appealing. I've never had the chance to fish the flats and it's something I've always wanted to do. Maybe one day.........

Always had a thing for blonds with nice hips too.

Thanks,

fish head

Then you should do it. Take polarized glasses with an amber to medium brown tint (my preference), some sun block, a wide brimmed hat and a reel with a very excellent drag...8# spin or 8wt flyrod. You never heard a drag scream like you will with a bone.....no chitt. They are nuclear fueled with afterburners and a catapult launch.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
fish the flats

Flats?

Everything I was looking at had curves....

Oh...OHHHHH! you mean the water....just noticed that..... whistle

Ingwe

Page 241 of 806 1 2 239 240 241 242 243 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

166 members (300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 673, 16penny, 27 invisible), 2,042 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,265
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.