Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMan
I just received a PM from a member here that Ken was fired from Rifle/Handloader for stealing.

I just got a PM from a member here that your mother sucks cocks in hell.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just received a PM from a member here that Ken was fired from Rifle/Handloader for stealing.

Before you spread that around you better check and see how much money you have in your account you can do without.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OMG! This one is going to be a CLASSIC!!

WAR EAGLE!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I hope not... and suggest no one respond again...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Dunno if it's true myself....but one member here claims it is.

WhiskeyMan

Confucious say.....he who angers you.....controls you.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Different Ken karnis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This will beat the Gold Coin thread.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You know what you son of a bitch, I was going to let this schitt slide until this [bleep] post right here. I don't know you personally azzhole, and you better [bleep] pray that I never make your acquaintance. I promise you this you worthless sack of schitt if I do it will be a day you never forget.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thats Ken Water's book guys.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
wm,

Obviously you're seeking attention in the worst way.

You have issues that go beyond help.

ignore switch on

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit
This will beat the Gold Coin thread.

Brian.

My bad. Water on the brain whistle .

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Ladies and Gentleman I have said this before regarding trash like this guy. DON'T FEED HIS ATTENTION SEEKING. I ask that for the good of this fourm and all it,s fine people (Mr Howell)at the top of the list please just put this poor excuse for a human on ignore I did.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Ahh, a phantom co-conspirator, kinda like your big muley racks pictures you tried to pass off as your taking them, when you just copied them off the net.

Basically it is too much bourbon and suffering from ego/assholitus and bipolar/manic depressant syndrome. From your own past ramblings. It's hell to have a recorded past ain't it.

Kent

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This whole thread is turning into a disgrace, reflecting on not only Dr. Howell but all concerned.

If you don't acknowledge it, and you don't feed it, it will cease to bring harm in any way to Dr Howell and his name.

Lynn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dunno if it's true myself....but one member here claims it is.

One member here claims your mother smokes poles in hell.I dunno if it's true myself.......but considering how her son turned out,I believe it.

Brian.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM

You know what you son of a bitch, I was going to let this schitt slide until this [bleep] post right here. I don't know you personally azzhole, and you better [bleep] pray that I never make your acquaintance. I promise you this you worthless sack of schitt if I do it will be a day you never forget.

You can get into BIG trouble for that post in this state, TM.

WhiskeyMan

Confucious say.....he who angers you.....controls you.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
[quote=WhiskeyMan]I don't seem to get this one. A few, select members have chosen to help Ken thru what are clearly his last days.....while asking others for financial contributions.

I dunno who Ken is, and never followed his writings or career.

frown On the Fire we are known only thru what we write and post. Doesnt take long for members to reveal their hearts and lack of. Ken has a big heart and deep understanding of mankind. He has shared a wealth of wisdom with this Fire and has made many friends here.

You sir with one thread have also revealed your " heart"? and lack of character. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Lynn, it's an attack on me. He has no idea who Ken is, he doesn't like me and using Ken to get to me. I've handled these fools myself before and if everyone else will just let me and him go after it he will be gone.

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM

You can get into BIG trouble for that post in this state, TM.

You need to get into something more useful like licking your elbows.

NRA Lifetime Member
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He doesn't like you ? Does he know you ?

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 10Glocks, 43 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,209
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.