Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I can't believe you guys are even responding to this cretin.

What the hell are we to do, keep ignoring Lee24 under his new name? I enjoy it when I have time. If it gets under ya skin, I'd say ignore it too.

Doesn't bother me, I've seen many more like him/them and they always hang themselves/go away. Kinda fun to see it work itself that direction.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Funny that diaper boy says we are on ignore but then he just has to look and see what was said grin oldman . we own ya bitch and you know it grin grin

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Funny he hasn't ignored me that I"m aware of anyway, IE no nasty PM messages.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
well if'n your feeling left out I might ignore ya grin
diaper boy really only ignores someone until they make a post about him, then he just has to look, sort of like an attention whore grin

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well if you'ld pass up $500/month tax free back when my new Porsche cost $5500, then I guess you are a lot smarter than I.

You served where and when? (GRIN)

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
PM quote from oldman.....keep pirating my threads and you can join the others.

I guess I can't post my opinions now. Dang.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
jeff, your almost there grin

If that MR-1 is such a great weapon, it would use all mil-spec magazine, not just some.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Pirating is robbing. Not sure how I rob these threads only with comments and questions.

Ya know there are a lot of fugly comments on the MR... but that doesnt make or break the rifle... anyone remember how FUGLY the AR was when it first came out? Dang fugly.... Still is to me mostly, its just that its an ideal platform.

But I hear ya on the milspec mag issues.... thats just crazy. I"ve seen a couple of AR lowers do the same thing... that makes those lowers PURE JUNK IMHO>

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
jeff, I hear ya!
I hate to say this but several years ago I had a "Colt" Hbar that would not seat a Beta-Mag, why I don't know, it worked in all the other AR's and would accept 20's and 30's just fine. Never could figure that one out but I just got over it and moved on.
I pretty much run all sorts of mags through a new AR to check for function and can not recall having a problem over the past several years.

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
If Benelli was smart they'd stick to the only thing they do well and that is building shotguns. Their rifles are ugly as hell - most would pass as a fake kids toy (all they need is one rap of orange tape around the muzzle. Glad you like them oldman, speaks volumes of your taste.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Actually cfran it speaks volumes for your lack of knowledge. I doubt you ever owned or even shot an R-1. Whether you like the looks or not is a subjective judgement. Insofar as form, function, reliability, accuracy and workmanship, Benelli azz whups the competition. Ask the Marines.
I think this reprsents "reasonable accuracy" for a hot load from a 270 WSM shooting a bullet hardly known as a tack driver.(there are 5 holes in there)
Perhaps when you've been at it as long as I have you'll learn that Italian design rules the world and Benelli has never made a bad gun.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am relatively sure the first photograph in the OP is stolen from another website and is copywrited. You better remove it before you get turned into Pederson Publishing....

[Linked Image]

Last edited by elkhunter76; 03/02/10. Reason: forgot oldman's picture....oops!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So diaper boy, WTF has your 270wizz bang got to do with that plastic POS MR-1

Are you off your Meds again or what. Geeez grin I know its hard to do but try to stay on subject

Originally Posted by oldman1942
Actually cfran it speaks volumes for your lack of knowledge. I doubt you ever owned or even shot an R-1. Whether you like the looks or not is a subjective judgement. Insofar as form, function, reliability, accuracy and workmanship, Benelli azz whups the competition. Ask the Marines.
I think this reprsents "reasonable accuracy" for a hot load from a 270 WSM shooting a bullet hardly known as a tack driver.(there are 5 holes in there)
Perhaps when you've been at it as long as I have you'll learn that Italian design rules the world and Benelli has never made a bad gun.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
jimmy he missed his Ensure and prozac this mnorning......

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I was wondering, maybe the MR one came out in 270 wsm. I can't stand the .277 caliber for some reason, but bring it in 7wsm and I might even look.

Also it seems funny that if Italians are the best, what scopes do they make? What brass/bullets etc do they make and export and why have I been able to make do without Italian all these years and win matches to boot and kill what I want to?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well I like Italian dressing on my salad grin and Italian women can sometimes be really hot crazy

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimmyd223
Italian women can sometimes be really hot crazy

Got that schit right! laugh laugh

Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I should have just
bought a [bleep] T3...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jimmyd223
Well I like Italian dressing on my salad grin and Italian women can sometimes be really hot crazy

I was thinking that about the women but decided to pass on the comment...

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M

[Linked Image]

OLDMAN 1942, It must be rough knowing you are far past the pinnacle of your life and the only thing people have to say about you is what an azzhole you are. I can see the OLDMAN 1942 obituary now.

"OLDMAN 1942 died. Nobody cried, nobody cared, many were glad to know he is dead. Good riddance."

Many try to leave a positive mark on the world and make it a better place, or change someones life for the better. OLDMAN has only left a stain.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Who is this lady anyhow?

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 83 invisible), 2,779 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,724
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.