D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ingwe
OK,, hows dis?

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

Much better. I've always been a fan of cleavage.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
With Cheerios......not so much...

Kellogs Sugar Corn Pops and Big Cat malt liquor. No milk to had inside the track that morning, close enough.

Watkins Glen, October '64. ;O)

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman
Just one of those large mugs/pitchers kinda did me in.

Lightweight. grin

I should have mentioned that the Maibock was consumed after three of four mugs of the regular stuff. I was sitting at a table with a bunch of fellow Americans I met there. There were all college students on summer break and I was 32 at the time. The college kids after one Maibock were rolling on the floor - literally. I at least managed to stay upright and continued celebrating (celebrating what I don't know). To say that it was a tad higher in alcohol content is a gross understatement. It was a very special brew in a very large mug.

fish head

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I should have mentioned that the Maibock was consumed after three of four mugs of the regular stuff.

Now you're back in the game! laugh

I'm quite familiar with HB and their offerings. If you looked up at the building across the street as you exited the beer hall you were looking at the Platzl which is the hotel where I've stayed many times.

When I go to Munich I always get out to Perlach to drink beer at the Forschungsbrauerei. They serve a blond bock that's stronger than the HB stuff. The last time I was there my buddy and I didn't want to walk back to the train station during the rain storm that came up so we kept drinking. After three liters each we were damn glad we weren't driving. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If you looked up at the building across the street as you exited the beer hall you were looking at the Platzl which is the hotel where I've stayed many times.

I really can't remember much of anything when I exited the beer hall. There was a glockenspiel and a Burger King I remember but that's about it.

fish head

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It's usually the men who wear the leather pants. laugh

DOH! shocked

This ones for MagMarc...

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

Ich liebe Oktoberfest!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fish head
I went to Munich and visited the Hofbrau house but I sure don't remember the beer frau's being that pretty. I was there in May and they were serving a special brew called Maibock and it was just a tad higher in alcohol content. Just one of those large mugs/pitchers kinda did me in. After that all I remember was a lot of singing, toasting, klinking mugs and more drinking. It was fun.

fish head

I have been hooked on German beer ever since I visited, back in 2006. I am going back this next winter, hopefully the beer and fraus are even better!
grin

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by njs1230
[img:left][Linked Image][/img]

I could kiss the seamstress who invented the dirndl...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by wmeek
haven't read this thread in total, just check every once in awhile, however not sure what beer, golf, fishin', cookin', checkin' the frig, etc. have to do with sniper rifles, and actually that don't matter as this has become much more entertaining, but none of lee24's claims can top this: the campfire has invented perpetual motion!!!

Now ya done it. Lee24's gonna come back and claim credit.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Van Halen had "Hot for Teacher".

When I was in eighth grade my social studies teacher was a cutie. On some kind of theme day she wore her high school cheerleader outfit. I paid strict attention the whole class and still managed not to hear a thing. laugh

"Hot for Teacher" was my son's favorite guitar riff that year... he played it A LOT...

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Theres nothing wrong with beer for breakfast, so don't let anyone tell you different...its especially good with a spicy breakfast burrito!

Ingwe

Try beer, spicy nacho Doritos, Twinkies, and Copenhagen. Got your four major food groups there!

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by cmg
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Or schoolgirl's teacher???

[Linked Image]

When my son was in 7th grade, he had a teacher who looked (and dressed) a lot like this "teacher". I had more parent-teacher conferences that year than his other 11 years of public school put together.
laugh

Doc,

as a student of Emersons idiom I ask:

In that quote above; am I to take parent - teacher conference literally or the way ingwe and RWE understand that now?

Let's just say I was a veryforward observer...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Theres nothing wrong with beer for breakfast, so don't let anyone tell you different...its especially good with a spicy breakfast burrito!

Ingwe

Try beer, spicy nacho Doritos, Twinkies, and Copenhagen. Got your four major food groups there!

Ah, the cornerstones of every cowboy's nutritious breakfast!!!
laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by njs1230
[img:left][Linked Image][/img]

I could kiss the seamstress who invented the dirndl...

Me too! I don't know who the damn fool was that added a blouse, though...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ingwe

I pretty much stick to dry toast, decaf, prune juice and a shot of Early Times. Oh, and some campfire beer fraus.

fish head

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Grab the whipped cream - ice cream sundae time...

[Linked Image]

She needs a serious tongue lashing over that mess wink

Did I see an almond? whistle

Well, I'll be. Me too - two actually.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is said it started in the Black Forest, this legend of perpetual motion. True, it involved a stein and a comely Fraulein, but that is not the source. Nay, 'twas only a catalyst. Some say it was the chocolate, but that was not it either.

It was not....Algore either, despite his pathetic wailing as he shivered on the beach at St. Kitts.

No, you see, this thing called perpetual motion, it was born spontaneously. It knows no leader and fears not the tyranny of the majority. It knows no boundaries.

It is stronger than Lee24, more powerful than a sniper rifle and leaps tall buildings without a running start. It gazes into the chasm called cleavage without hesitation. It is....

laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm here, on my lunch hour, and somehow just feel honor bound to post a pic...will this do...?

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That is nice before I head off to the bar, I'm guessing she will be there

Neal
NRA Endowment Life Member.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Ingwe

In my younger days there were lots of mornings when breakfast was Hostess Ding Dongs and beer.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Page 287 of 806 1 2 285 286 287 288 289 805 806

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 10 invisible), 1,573 guests, and 810 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,296
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.