Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hello
Pleased to offer an Older Hard to find Vintage Factory S&W Model 19 Combat Masterpiece Target grip Box real clean and a Bag of Clean Tumbled once fired Cases for the .50 Action Express and Dillion shell Loading Holder's, along with a set of Very hard to Locate S&W I-Frame Regulation Police Extended Target grips. First I will It Take Response in the Thread here get's the item. Please follow up with a PM with your name and address for shipping Purposes, and how you will Pay for them. Shipping is included in the sales prices listed below, Pay-Pal or Postal Money order only for Payment of items. Please click on my E-mail Link below for a Faster response.Thank's for Looking. Thegeneral

SWTENRING32@AOL.COM

{1} A Model 19-4 Blued 4" Target Revolver Box with Target Grips & Rust Knox paper.....No, it does not have an End Flap sticker on it, But the gun described did come in it. This Box IS for a Target Grip Gun and is Higher Profile to clear the Larger grips...$25.00 shipped

{2} A Bag of 138 Nickel washed Speer Brand, Once Fired Cases for the .50 Action Express and some Extra IMI Brass cases being 36 of them totaling 174 Pieces as shown and a set of Dillion Loading Blocks for the same caliber......$55.00 shipped

{3} I Frame Regulation Police Rebated Frame, Extended Target grips. These have some Very Minor wear to the checkering as shown below, and have had a slight repair to the rebated area of the Left grip panel with some wood added where they commonly split out from being so thin in that area. The current Grip screw is of the correct thread and length but the head of it sticks out Just a Tad bit, and could be filed some to fit down into the ferral without much trouble, as this is the way I got them. These Grips are Certainly not Mint, as I have Pointed out the small Issues about them and being they are [color:#FF0000]90 Years old or more [/color]& Date stamped 1917 they are super nice for their age. They are sound and will look nice on your gun, and are super hard to find. $90.00 shipped....

S&W Model 19-4 Combat Masterpiece Blued Box For Target grip revolver, The Target Grips Box's are Higher Profile and Harder to Locate than The Magna Grip Boxes, and this one is super clean..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

.50 Action Express Speer and IMI Once Fired Brass and Dillion shell Loading Blocks

[Linked Image]

I Frame Regulation Police Rebated style extended Target grips. a Very Hard set to find date stamped 1917 as shown.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/hammerdown-7/Picture005.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/hammerdown-7/Picture006.jpg[/img]

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Morning Bump.... grin

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
BTT^^^^^^^^

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
^^^^BTT^^^

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Offer's ? BTT^^^^^^

IC B2

B
B
pm sent for the 50AE shells..

B
B
btw, I am new to the sight, and will be exploring more of the forum...

B
B
wow,,, no response.... hmmm ok

B
B
Ok ,,, got a response... Money for the brass and shell holders sent via paypal... Address sent as well... boy I can't wait to get these....

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hello BobTorre
The .50 action Express shells & shell holders are yours.Sorry about the delay in responding I was super busy yesterday, and welcome to the forum.. Thanks, Thegeneral.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
.50 Action Express shells and holders are sold & shipped to forum Member BobTorre. Thank's for your Purchase. BTT with The I-Frame Extended Target grips and Box for a model 19-4 S&W combat revolver with Target Grips. Regards, Thegeneral

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 52 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,620
Posts18,511,949
Members74,008
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.