We could tell you...but it'd cost ya.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
wahl heck, just put it on my bill.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Berettaman
Al is black and white. he shuffles around without a care in the world and if you approach him, I am told he turns his arse in your direction. if you get close to him, you realize he really stinks. Thus his moniker.

BM, if he turns his Azz your way it's Barney Frank, not Al Franken. laugh

Just got back from 4 days in Wendover, NV and trying to catch up.

Muffy congrats. Hope to turns into a full time job for you.

One of the guys that was with us left this morning for Zipple Bay to go Northern fishing with another group. Ice conditions do not sound good for them.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 7 STW
Sorry guys couldn't help myself.. grin

I'm assuming this was because you think I'm full of it. Check out the link and the migration pattern. wink

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...e-refuge-en-route-wintering-grounds.html

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Grizzly_Bill

One of the guys that was with us left this morning for Zipple Bay to go Northern fishing with another group. Ice conditions do not sound good for them.

you wouldn't catch me out there right now.

Something clever here.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tzone
No wonder they don't like 'em there.

What the heck does everybody do with the ones they shoot? They taste like ass, I can't imagine they eat them.

Tzone - My buddy that travels to MO every year to hunt them turns them into jerky.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by Grizzly_Bill

you wouldn't catch me out there right now.

You got that right.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by 7 STW
Sorry guys couldn't help myself.. grin

I'm assuming this was because you think I'm full of it. Check out the link and the migration pattern. wink

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...e-refuge-en-route-wintering-grounds.html

7STW was just havin a little fun with the thread title. We BS enough on various threads that i get his humor. (similar to mine) I can see how it could be interpretated as an insult but I'm certain that 7STW just glanced at the post title & saw the words a little differently. birth of a "dense crap" might actually be a little painful grin like chitting the 8-ball.

grin

I didn't think any more than that about it.

Something clever here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Muffy
I will have a couple beers to celebrate. I have to start getting my butt to bed before midnight now. Not used to getting up at 4:45 in the morning anymore. grin

Does this mean all the chicken buck apparrel is free?? grin

j/k

Congrats Muffy! That is awesome!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
No worries mate! grin

When did the thread title change? I never noticed until you pointed it out. smile

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by tzone
No wonder they don't like 'em there.

What the heck does everybody do with the ones they shoot? They taste like ass, I can't imagine they eat them.

Tzone - My buddy that travels to MO every year to hunt them turns them into jerky.

I had some jerky and some sticks, but I'd take venni any day over it.

I wasn't a fan. I guess you have to do something with em though.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Actually Berettaman, I work in a sheetmetal shop. We make air distribution products. I'm sure you can come up with something for that. laugh

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Today was great, it was like I never left. The day went by so fast. I was working with all my supervisors and a few from in the office. Everyone was getting along and nobody was complaining about anything. It was the best day of work there in the 9 1/2 years I put in there.

My shift was from 6 to 4:30, and at 4:15 one of my supervisors come walking towards me. I could tell something was wrong. He said the other workers agreed to the contract. So needless to say my first day was also my last. cry For now.

Both shop managers come and thanked me for comming in and that they hated to see me go. This sucks! mad

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Awe [bleep].

See, that's why I'm not a union guy. And by that I mean... I hate unions.

Just to be clear.

[bleep]. maybe I should just rev up my own business & hire good people like you & your dad if you woud have it & let it fly.

This current government pizzes me off like you wouldn't believe and i'm not sure we could even survive under it but....

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I feel the same way about unions. Don't get me started.

I would definately come and work for you anytime.

The one thing in this new contract is that instead of being on the seniority list for 2 years after being laid off now it is 1 year. That means I have a better chance of being called back because some of the riff raff is off the list and they don't have to call them back. We will see what happens because they are so busy right now. Only time will tell.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Too bad Muffy. frown Must be a major letdown for you. I'm sure they're going to be calling you back soon though.

BTW, add me to the list of those that have little use for unions.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Dammit! mad Frickin unions. Well, it sounds like you may get called back again anyway. We can hope for that.

It sounds like me and dave hold the unions at the same level.

The guy my wife used to work for hates them as well. He runs a very successful, metal manufacturing shop.They build part for CAT and John Deere. Unions have tried to orginize in there twice, and they're sniffing around agagin.

He flat out told them, he'll close the doors. He will too.

He's filthy rich and doesn't need to ever work another day in his life. I'm surprised they haven't killed him yet. They guy is an real azzhat, so I'm real surprised someone hasn't knocked him off yet. But he votes the right way, and has enough money to tell them to stuff it.

Im so pissed at the government and the state of this country, I can't read or watch the news anymore. I really hate to stick my head in the sand, but I can't live life being pissed off all the time. I really believe this so called president has ruined our country beyond repair. frown

It is our kids that will feel this the most. We will too. I fear our kids will never know how good we used to have it.

Dammit, i rambled on again.

It

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Dave & Pam are taking the day off, going on a secret mission...

Top secret! grin

Something clever here.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Key mission impossible theme song...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
watch out for those waskily wabbits dave!! Sorry to hear bout the job muffy! hope all works out!

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!
Page 360 of 1,842 1 2 358 359 360 361 362 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (222Sako, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 21, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,450
Posts18,489,657
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.