Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
We'll be married 15 years this October, I don't think I could be happier than I've been this last decade and a half (tryin' to make sure she feels the same).

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm going on 13 years of marriage with mine. We dated for 3 years before we married. She may not hunt and shoot, but she lets me and even buys me guns now and then. After numerous deployments I have been on, and her playing the rold of mom and dad, I couldn't ask for a better woman.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by varmintsinc
Well I recently lost the one I thought was a partner for life, I guess she was sleeping through the "for better or worse" part of the vows. I swear she was there but oh well. These are now my partners for life and I pray for the soul of the boy that comes trying to get the redhead.
[Linked Image]

Great looking kids Todd. It's also nice to put a face to your name.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I love my wife to death and wouldn't take anything for her but there is still atleast 1 time a day I would like to punch her in the nose.

Think that's the problem with most women they have never been punched in the face. 2 men start to argue that know either we have to settle this or it's fixing to come to blows. A women ahs never been punched so she just keep pushing the envelope..
Anyways just my take...lol

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I met my life partner Feb. 25th 2007, we met at church and stood on the front steps and talked for two hours. When I left I clearly hear God say "What do you think of the one I made for you?" From that point on I knew she was it. We were married one year later and its been the happiest two years of my life. She doesn't hunt but she lets me as much as I want and loves venison and wild hog meat.
[Linked Image]

Whatever a 7x57 can do a 270 can do better.

True fair chase is you in the woods buttnaked with nothing but your finger nails and teeth.

If you'e fixin' to put a hole in something, make it a hole to remember.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
RugerM77270,

You're a fortunate man. She's gorgeous!

Our God reigns.
Harrumph!!!
I often use quick reply. My posts are not directed toward any specific person unless I mention them by name.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[Linked Image]

34 years with that woman.
God, take me, I am ready to go.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Would you guys believe that I trod the aisle a second time! Have nothing agin the first...but what the first marriage wasn't the second on is...TIMES 10!!!
here are a few shots of us, a few of which have my 'spoils of war' - you can go ahead and tell me..............I outdid myself!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by summitsitter
I love my wife to death and wouldn't take anything for her but there is still atleast 1 time a day I would like to punch her in the nose.

Think that's the problem with most women they have never been punched in the face. A women (has) never been punched so she just keep pushing the envelope..

Ummmm... What?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Originally Posted by summitsitter

Think that's the problem with most women they have never been punched in the face. A women (has) never been punched so she just keep pushing the envelope..

Ummmm... What?

No i don't punch my wife but that doesn't mean she doesn't need it every once in a while. LOL...

I love me wife she's just aggrivating..But after 8 years and 2 kids I just learned to live with her wild ideas and crazy moods..

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uh, yeah.. Real LOL stuff there...

Well, I think that pretty much killed off a good thread.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 22magnut, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 56 invisible), 2,920 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,603
Posts18,532,643
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.