-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 69 of 150 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 149 150
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OK Pat we need an updated list of attendees!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I'll work on it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
OK Pat we need an updated list of attendees!

What are the dates? I know...I could look through the 100+ pages and see for myself...but I am at a beer joint(my house) and need splainin...

but I do have 6+ weeks vaca coming to me...and right about now feel I deserve it....could change...but damnet....I think I might put my foot down...economy be damned...besides...my wife makes enough...if she wernt so materialistic...well for her material stuff.. wink

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Weekend May 22. Hope you can make it!

Last edited by isaac; 04/17/10.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by isaac
Mike...what's on your wish list for Texas? Deer sized game? pig? or just varmints?

And, are you taking this as your Texas hunting piece? I'm thinking about it along with my 243 for the bigger game as I'm feeling odd using the 223 for that stuff, although legal.

Pat....thanks for getting back to me. After consult with a expert, it will be AVO #2s for the boys!

Bob,

I have plenty of pork in the freezer from December, so I would like to get a large boar to have mounted, and I would just give the meat to whomever wanted it. I'm still pondering the other types of deer, but will probably just go for a large boar. If I can get a bead on a smaller sow, I might bust a cap on her too, since we're allowed two, and I suppose you can never have too much pork in the freezer-unless your Muslim!

I will probably bring my trusty M14, the M24 and my Red Label, as someone mentioned skeet or clays as one of the attractions.

George,
That's too bad man, I was looking forward to seeing you once again. Maybe if we do another get together in TN it will happen.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
That's too bad man, I was looking forward to seeing you once again. Maybe if we do another get together in TN it will happen.

Thanks, and likewise. I was REALLY looking forward to getting back together with the folks from Tenn. and meeting some new ones. It isn't often I get together with a group and actually enjoy my time with all of them.

If Tenn. happens again at around the same time there isn't anything that will keep me away. God knows I need the stress relief now, if my head doens't pop off by Fall I'll be lucky.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Website for the ranch?...I know...but I am lazy ....feeling like a dem today...lol

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by NH K9

Thanks, and likewise. I was REALLY looking forward to getting back together with the folks from Tenn. and meeting some new ones. It isn't often I get together with a group and actually enjoy my time with all of them.

If Tenn. happens again at around the same time there isn't anything that will keep me away. God knows I need the stress relief now, if my head doens't pop off by Fall I'll be lucky.

George

you would have been one of the ones I would have liked to have met...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hope you can make it TBaker!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I'm ready to varmint hunt and cook drunk with Bart...grin I want to see Bob take a cat!!! I found my old calls and Q-beam with a red lens and bought the cutest little portable vermin light....I'm pretty excited about night hunting. Haven' done that in years...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
We're gonna knock some down,Okie.

Looking forward to shaking your hand!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You might get a crack at these guys too.

[Linked Image]

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Legal? That's Texas?

If I thought it possible, I will have died and gone to heaven.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Oh yeah. No season, no limit.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Here's a pretty good one taken near the ranch this last year.

[Linked Image]

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I think I'm 150 over 110 right now thinking about it!

William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Pat...I never saw or heard anything about cougar. How much do your guys want for that opportunity? Has to be dogs,right?

William Arthur Ward

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
grin

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
They're not as common in the hill country as they are a little further west, but there's enough. I guarantee you'll think about them when you're sittin' out there in the dark, tryin' to sound like a wounded rabbit.

Page 69 of 150 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 56 invisible), 2,273 guests, and 949 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,814
Posts18,496,452
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.