Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I knew it!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Hair dresser...ha ha ha

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I congratdulate you Barkoff, way to step up.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A good many of you guys on here are homophobic but then you all ready knew that.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by derby_dude
A good many of you guys on here are homophobic but then you all ready knew that.

Sometimes the Faery in you is too sensitive and jumps to conclusions....you little bitch....

Why are you heterophobic?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Sometimes the Faery in you is too sensitive and jumps to conclusions....you little bitch....

Now, I got to admit, that's a new one on me---hetero-phobic!

It's been my observation that when people make the kinds of jokes about a type of person it's either because they fear that type of person or they fear maybe they are that type of person.

With all the gay bashing that goes on on the Fire I think many of you fear being bi-sexual at least if not a homosexual.

But hey, carry on, don't let me stop you.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Barkoff Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Now, I got to admit, that's a new one on me---hetero-phobic!

It's been my observation that when people make the kinds of jokes about a type of person it's either because they fear that type of person or they fear maybe they are that type of person.

With all the gay bashing that goes on on the Fire I think many of you fear being bi-sexual at least if not a homosexual.

But hey, carry on, don't let me stop you.

You know I never have bought into that, and I've heard it a lot...CA and all.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by slymule
Uh, just out of curiosity, since you stated that you are NOT gay. How do you happen to know about these "Pink Pistols" anyway?

Hell, I thought he was startimg a discussion about those Lady Smiths with the Pink grips. I just bought two of them for graduation presents, one for my daughter and one for my neise.

Last edited by cole_k; 04/23/10.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What's a "neise"? grin

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Derby----I've known some damn fine folks that are gay but that doesn't mean that I can't make fun of them any more than my being Irish means they can't make fun of me. I have gay friends that I'd fight to the death for so don't play the intolerant card...it's almost been as overdone as the race card....

Nice try though....

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Derby----I've known some damn fine folks that are gay but that doesn't mean that I can't make fun of them any more than my being Irish means they can't make fun of me. I have gay friends that I'd fight to the death for so don't play the intolerant card...it's almost been as overdone as the race card....

Nice try though....

I hear ya.

I'm not saying anyone on here is being intolerant, I'm saying straight out (no pun intended) that a lot of men on the Fire are scared stiff of being gay or bi-sexual hence the gay bashing that goes on.

As to gay jokes, the funniest ones I hear are from my gay friends. Gee if big brother was listening when they get going we'd all be in trouble.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Twin Cities - new?? Nah.. they been around for over a decade... There was an article about the group in one of the TC rags, maybe 12+ years ago..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
BUT....having a hairdresser is, in and of itself is GAY.

You either do it yourself or you go to a Barber.

You are right my hairdresser is gay. He is also my wife's hairdresser. In addition to doing my hair he does (the hair) of other prominent male citizens of this community. He enjoys a fine reputation and you would do well to respect him.

He is not one of those flaming "in your face queers" but, not to worry, you couldn't afford his services.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
no offense but i wouldnt want his " services " wether i could afford them or not

IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE, MINE ARE ALL DEFECTIVE ..... TED NUGENT
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The Pink Pistols have been written about in many outdoor & shooting magazines. Shortly after they were formed I received a call from a local spokesperson requesting firearm training. I'm associated with a variety of programs so that wasn't unusual. I have received calls from PETA & other anti gun & anti hunting organizations through the years. The so called Pink Pistol rep stated that they would provide a cook out & (laughing) a sleep over. We offered the training, but they never responded. Might have been our lack of interest in a sleep over or just someone playing a joke.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by lmartin
no offense but i wouldnt want his " services " wether i could afford them or not

No problem I'm sure Fromage won't be offended. He has more heads than he can handle at present

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,549 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,475
Posts18,471,521
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.