-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They will claim that only the feds have a right to enforce immigration law.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sad to say but that is the only approach. Run them out of your state, just like Oklahoma did a couple of years ago.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/120706dntexperry.e08679.html

AUSTIN � Gov. Rick Perry sharply criticized several immigration proposals Wednesday, saying "divisive" ideas � such as a wall along the border, cutting off public education for illegal immigrants and taking away "birthright citizenship" � should give way to "real solutions."

Rick Perry is very slippery on the illegal immigrant issue.

He tries to talk a good game, but like I said,..he'll never buck the feds with anything more significant than lip service.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Your attacking it from the wrong end. Ten year felony for hiring illegals, NO EXCUSES!!!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The Dems presently own the Hispanic vote & want to add the illegals to the party. They will fight at least as hard to provide amnesty for illegals as Health Care & probably win. The Republicans want in on a share of the Hispanic vote & will provide lip service, but no concerted effort to prevent amnesty. Arizonians will have their law to convict illegals rules unconstitutional. There will be many changes to the amnesty bill & it may not pass before November. If the Republicans gain control of the House & get gains in the Senate its just possible that public opinion may then effect their effort to oppose amnesty. It's all about votes & control & sadly not whats best for America.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
If she says so, it must be true. Right?

It's easy enough to check.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
How can the fed resist the new AZ law by claiming illegality when it mirrors fed laws already on the books?

Plenty of laws on the books that contradict each other. We are no longer under the rule of law anyway, because that is what you do. We are under the rule of "clique" which is who you are as opposed to what you do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 86thecat
They will claim that only the feds have a right to enforce immigration law.

Fine.
Deport them to DC.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Bristoe
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/120706dntexperry.e08679.html

AUSTIN � Gov. Rick Perry sharply criticized several immigration proposals Wednesday, saying "divisive" ideas � such as a wall along the border, cutting off public education for illegal immigrants and taking away "birthright citizenship" � should give way to "real solutions."

He tries to talk a good game, but like I said,..he'll never buck the feds with anything more significant than lip service.

==============

You're doing better as that was only 4 years ago.

New ballgame now,my friend!! Can you find something fresh?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by isaac

==============

You're doing better as that was only 4 years ago.

New ballgame now,my friend!! Can you find something fresh?

I hope so,..but Rick Perry isn't "fresh".

He's the old message in a new package.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mNDHTfdn1A

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
They already have an abundance of feral humans. One only has to drive through most parts of DC to experience what building breeding pens(low rent or no rent apartments), welfare, food subsides & other welfare related programs have accomplished. Even just driving through many areas is a risk if you don't belong. I have many black & Hispanic friends that have educations, good jobs, great families, & they will not drive there either.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Bristoe and Hawkeye are still carrying a torch for that psycho bitch.....it must be a troofer thing. wink

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Republicans win majorities in House and Senate this fall, then close the money tap to everything the Big "O" has passed so far. Those programs die, and no new ones get jammed down our throats. In 2012 the Big "O" goes the way of the of Jimmy Carter. Problem solved.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

Bristoe and Hawkeye are still carrying a torch for that psycho bitch

Can't speak for Hawkeye, but Brewer is on my "good folks" list now, also.

I guess you bolsheviks think she's a "psycho bitch" too, eh?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steve much as I hate to say it Bristoe has points. What Perry says and what Perry does is two different things. Lots of lip service and not much really hard nose do anything. He has his eyes on more than Texas and after whipping Hutchinson so easy it has given him hope on the national level. False hope I think but hope and he knows he can't do diddly w/o mex vote.

Now if Bill Flores beats Chet Edwards (doable but hard) Perry may think he has a chance. Flores ain't spanish despite the the name but he may fool some people. There is no chance against the south Tex Mexicans like Reyes, Rodriguez and Hinososa but Perry may think there is.

I wish he would jump on the deal with AZ but doubt he really will do anything but talk. I sure as hell don't expect CA to do any thing as Mexico has got Southern California already. At least I think it has.

BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Perry can just simply be put in the position of signing or vetoing the Bill. He then does either at his own peril.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger
Steve much as I hate to say it Bristoe has points.

People just hate to find out that I'm right.

I've never really understood that.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's more of a shock factor in light of the infrequency.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't say you was right sonnie boy, don't put words in my mouth, I said you had points.

BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 54 invisible), 2,919 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,603
Posts18,532,643
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.