Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pat, Pat, Pat! grin

"The carpet matches the curtains," on the redhead. My wife said OMG!!!!! grin

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I guess I didn't look at it enough...oops.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I guess I didn't look at it enough...oops.

I guess the censors were right on top of that one. I tried posting a reply and it said the post I was replying to was pulled.

More than one way to skin a cat. grin

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
I know some guys who represent BP in Houston who fought tooth and nail to keep Brown from being subpoeaned for a trial over there because they didn't figure a poofter peer would go over very well with a Texas jury.

No poofters in Texas?
I remenber a guy in court for assalting a bar patron bad enough he lost an eye. The accused was pretty upset to find out the judge only had 1 eye himself. Lost it playin hocky

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
None in Iran either.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[quote=PH_Texan]Exactly. This is an economic, environmental and cultural disaster!! [/quote

You talkin about wolves?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Less impact in oil shale? You do realize they have to tear down mountains of shale and then bake it right? You are aware that there is no direct replacement for petroleum or natural gas, both of which must be drilled for right? You are aware that the oil sands are strip mined from sub arctic terrain right? Are you aware that to power a city block with solar you need to place 10 city blocks of land in the shade of collectors? No impact there at all. You know that wind turbines kill condors and raptors and are unreliable for power generation right? Less impact? Hardly.

This stinks no doubt and they need to fix it quick. It's not as if someone nuked the delta however.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PH_Texan
Exactly. This is an economic, environmental and cultural disaster!!

yer a [bleep] troll.

Sam......

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Happy that you have your opinion. It's not easy to realize when someone else is right and you are wrong and some people react just like you when they feel that way.

First step is to understand that what I am saying has truth.

Thank you.

P.S. Let's hope the oil doesn't affect Florida like it seems to be doing to other states.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Happy that you have your opinion. It's not easy to realize when someone else is right and you are wrong and some people react just like you when they feel that way.

First step is to understand that what I am saying has truth.

Thank you.

P.S. Let's hope the oil doesn't affect Florida like it seems to be doing to other states.

I for one don't think your a troll though I don't necessarily agree with you on all this. I do think if Florida is able to share the gain they should be prepared to share the pain too.

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I agree with you on that.

I've just seen enough destruction of habitat due to oil that we don't need to see it affecting our waters, coastline, fish, birds, wetlands, marshes and ecosystem of shrimp, crab, oysters and environment even more than what happens on land.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I've just seen enough destruction of habitat due to oil that we don't need to see it affecting our waters, coastline, fish, birds, wetlands, marshes and ecosystem of shrimp, crab, oysters and environment even more than what happens on land.

Are you a member of "Friends of Crustaceans"?

Jim
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MY feeling on offshore drilling is even if we don't (and I believe we should) some one else will. How many times has this happened vs safely completed wells. Are you going to quit driving because there are car crashes?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You phreaking commie bastard, lefty, Maoist, cross dressing, son of a thousand fathers.... Welcome to the Campfire!

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rkamp

You phreaking commie bastard, lefty, Maoist, cross dressing, son of a thousand fathers.... Welcome to the Campfire!

I take it you two know each other? whistle

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Could be, PH where did you go to school?

Last edited by rkamp; 05/02/10.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hell, I've had the Gulf of Mexico in my house and I'm all for it!

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ain't it the truth, Pat. wink

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
MY feeling on offshore drilling is even if we don't (and I believe we should) some one else will. How many times has this happened vs safely completed wells. Are you going to quit driving because there are car crashes?

They already are.

Cuba, along with China and Venezuala are already drilling in areas the United States should already have claimed for itself! (more D.C. incompetence)

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, akpls, AKislander, Akhutr, 11 invisible), 1,586 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,535
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.