Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Is this the apartment building office & he's using multiple names? It would appear that they may be in on this mess. What apartment office would accept mail for one person under various names? Geezuz, this one is really a doozy!

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
I did talk to him and i KNEW he was lying through his teeth. He asked me to cancel PayPal dispute with out sending my scope!! He said he would send tracking ###. F him he is not legit this guy needs some "training"

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Looks like one of those situations that's a lot better to read about than be a part of that's for sure.

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
The name I paid at PayPal was Justin Tomas!!

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I just got a call back from Kolby Knight. Says he lives in Lubbock and knows nothing about this. Now I know Texas is a big state with a lot of people and there very well may be more than one Kolby Knight, but from the sounds of things there may be some identity theft here.

IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
682 area code, if that's where your call originated, that someone posted earlier is not Lubbock.. Also, A google of the name brings up some interesting info, just sayin'.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
have you thought about contacting the US attorneys office it might float as a federal crime

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I will do everything I can to have the bastages prosecuted if it comes to that. I don't take thievery lightly. However, I haven't been on this board very long and don't want to jump the gun. Would the fact that pighunter25 has been on the board several times checking his pms (according to other posters, I don't know how to check this myself) without responding to any of mine be enough for you to go ahead and contact legal authorities?

Several weeks ago one poster gotted ripped quite a bit for jumping the gun and calling out the seller in a poorly executed transaction on here. I surely don't mean to be a d bag, but it appears to me that i have been scammed. I'd love to hear the opinions of some of the seasoned veterans on this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oulufinn
682 area code, if that's where your call originated, that someone posted earlier is not Lubbock.. Also, A google of the name brings up some interesting info, just sayin'.

Bet it's a mobile phone. Mine starts with 682 and you know where I live.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ndtinker
I will do everything I can to have the bastages prosecuted if it comes to that. I don't take thievery lightly. However, I haven't been on this board very long and don't want to jump the gun. Would the fact that pighunter25 has been on the board several times checking his pms (according to other posters, I don't know how to check this myself) without responding to any of mine be enough for you to go ahead and contact legal authorities?

Several weeks ago one poster gotted ripped quite a bit for jumping the gun and calling out the seller in a poorly executed transaction on here. I surely don't mean to be a d bag, but it appears to me that i have been scammed. I'd love to hear the opinions of some of the seasoned veterans on this.

You're not jumping the gun! This was a rip-off from the word go, because it's the same SOB that was posting as lbkguy, huntguy01, dbuilder01! Hoping someone has contacted the Dallas PD to at least file a report!

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
This is who my $875 NF payment went to: david tomas parkadvertisinghotmail.com

S
S
Before I walked away, after a phone conversation, the name I received was Col Night w/the Dallas address -
Col Night
Office
10843 N Central Expressway
Dallas, Tx 75231.
Supposedly, he lives in Weatherford and works in Dallas at the apartments, - some type of advertising - but couldn't give me his "office" phone #, instead his cell - the 682 #. Emails come from parkadvertisinghotmail, but had two different names - cnight & dtom. Western Union was my first red flag, along w/untraceable info that he was giving me. I apologize that I did not post this sooner, but didn't want to jump the gun and flame an individual and them be wrong. I had spoken on PM�s with others after I bailed and come to the realization that I was fortunate that I got out when I did. It is sad that w/all of the transactions between honest folks over the various forums, then a few �bad apples� create this distrust.

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Has anyone got any definate information on this person. If I can find something out I have friends all over Texas. Many who would like to pay this guy a visit. Bob

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This right here is why I usually shy away from buying anything from a guy with less than 100 posts on this forum. Sucks that this chit happens to good people!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
pig @***er if these guys do not find you someone will and i hope i hear the story and i hope they have a rope

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This idiot inquired about a rifle I was selling........glad I didn't deal with him!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
His name Justin Thomas or Kol Knight?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nobody lives where he does ? Is he off the site ?

Newt-Condi 2012
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Guys my day just got brighter: Pay Pal just sent me an e-mail stating my $875 was put back in my account! I started a dispute 2 days after I thought something was up. Bob

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Good to hear, Bob. Hope everyone else involved has a similar resolution to their problems.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,418
Posts18,470,528
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.