Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'd love to come see all the great rifles and meet some you guys but the fests timing conflicts with the reason I even own Savages, hunting season.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Haha, I'm pumping Fred and jim into setting up something there with some pimped out Savage bench rifle rigs. There only a couple hours away.

Is there facilities for some guys to let a few rounds fly over there besides trap and skeet?

24 hour sarcastic S.O.B.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Closest outdoor rifle range is in Waldo, Ohio (about 15 miles away) and run by state of Ohio.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cmhjohn
Closest outdoor rifle range is in Waldo, Ohio (about 15 miles away) and run by state of Ohio.

Where's Waldo????

Bwahahahaha, get it? I made a funny!

24 hour sarcastic S.O.B.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
John
Talked to John Allen Yesterday in Fondulac Wi.Show,He said he's Coming and Needs 9-11 tables.
Steve

Click on Me.

Last edited by 1899sav; 01/24/10.

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow! That's great news.
I've had the good fortune to visit with John and view his wonderful collection.I think it will be a Fest highlight!

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Ahhhh! What about T-shirts? Anything commemerative of the 2010 Fest? Y'all put one out for one of the previous that I bought! It really has held up and i still wear it!

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
aka mkbenenson. NYC to Marengo, 530 miles, straight shot on Route 80. Too far for me to drive by myself, I think. Anyone from NE going that I can join up with?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Will there be T-shirts available this year?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
John asked me last year If I would do shirts for OHIO and I said yes. I have a few ideas but Im open to pms with suggestions.

"We're all going to have so much [bleep] fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles." - Clark Griswold

Remembering The 99
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1163424
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Suggestions?

Yep, find out what it will take to bribe Loggah's wife into doing another painting for us. grin grin

W
W
I do not see anything that gives preliminary info on this year's fest. I am new to Savage collecting, so do not know the what when where... Also activities? showing ? Tables? Forums? workshops? Range shooting? What happens at a fest? Please someone post the date(s), location, motels, times etc. I would like to attend. Maybe I just don't see it.... Water-Bug

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rick99

Date: October 1st and 2nd...that is Friday and Saturday. I think John has the facility books from noon Friday through noon Sunday.

Facility: Cardinal Center Camp Grounds We have a 7000 sq ft building plus an outdoors shelterhouse.

Food: Hog roast with the fix'ns, Saturday, $10/person.

Host: CMHJohn...John Wright

There are 20 deluxe cabins on site. To get the best rate we need to book these ASAP. There is a lot going on at this place so you can't wait and expect to have a room on site. You can cancel with 10 days notice if something prevents you from making the Fest. There is also camping and RV areas. Be sure to state the secret password "SAVAGE FEST 2010" for the best rate when booking.

Tables and chairs will be provided. We want as many diplays as possible. It's a big room. No display will be to big or too small. We already have some great Savage displays schedualed. Please plan to attend! Bring the family, come as a group or by yourself...just come!

If you are a bow hunter, check out the 3D shooting area available!

That should be enough to get it going...more later. grin

It's not a gun trading show, it's a gun showing gathering. Lots of folks bring lots of Savages, good chance to see all the models and some special guns. Best thing is, though, the people.

W
W
Rick99, That helps. Will be looking for the more later. Could you give me a guess as to percentage of Savage .22's versus all others will be shown? That is my interest. Thanks, Water Bug

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Grogel_Deluxe
John asked me last year If I would do shirts for OHIO and I said yes. I have a few ideas but Im open to pms with suggestions.

So Gray
When do the 1st ones come out.?
Steve

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I booked today!

Andrew
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Need some help!
Many of you out there knew Wes Hurd. He was active on the forum as well as past fests and gunshows. He
passed away within the last year or so and we are trying to make contact with his widow who I believe was named Chris or Christine.
It would be appreciated if some of you forum members who live in upstate New York or Colorado can find a phone number or new address for Chris. She may be living in the Denver, Colorado at this time.
Please send me a PM with any info. We would like to acknowledge Wes's passing at the Fest in October.
Thanks very much for your help.
John

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am pretty sure that I am going to go. I won't be bringing any rifles because of the hassle, but I will bring some savage stuff of interest. I am going to drive just to be able to see some more country side. May stop by and visit boltman on the way through. I'm excited to meet a bunch of the fellows!

Blair

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Grogel_Deluxe

Gary
When are shirts Available?
Steve

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
tick tock shirts will be available in July!!!

heres a peek
[Linked Image]

oops, guess not!! laugh laugh laugh

"We're all going to have so much [bleep] fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles." - Clark Griswold

Remembering The 99
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1163424
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (6mmbrfan, 358wsm, 10Glocks, 907brass, Algotguns, Akhutr, 10 invisible), 1,398 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,928
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.