Page 132 of 150 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 149 150
M
MMK Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by rockchucker

dave and i saw them at the airport, and we laughed our azz's off.

I have no idea what you're talking about... whistle

A better question how many beer were left when you got home? I know for sure NO ONE drank any of it!! I need some rest LOL

GB1

M
MMK Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by MMK
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

dave and i saw them at the airport, and we laughed our azz's off.

I have no idea what you're talking about... whistle

A better question how many beer were left when you got home? I know for sure NO ONE drank any of it!! I need some rest LOL

Sorry that question was for my new brother BART!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Did that dude still have crazy eyes sober?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
MMK Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I wouldnt be talking you looked like something out of a Star Trek movie....lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MMK

Don't know... I was skeer'd to open the cooler... My liver told me that if I had another beer,it would go on strike...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
ok by request here goes the story of the knifing:

my buddy dave, guide austin, mark ( cheese whore ), and myself our following the dogs along with half of the crew. as were taking care of business the tracking dogs cut loose on a hog and begin the chase. after chasing the hog for awhile, he holds up and starts fighting the chase hounds.

the dog man then release his catch dogs ( picture pony size mastiff/pitbull dogs) to catch the the hog. after a wild foot race behind the dogs for a couple hundred yards across the llano river bottom they penned a 125-135 pound boar under a rock outcropping.

the hog starts fighting the dogs, but the catch dogs finally get him caught. the dog man ask for someone to come and knife the hog, i bravely stepped forward and took excaliber from the dog man's hand and crawled into the cutback to slay the beast.

as i crawled in the hog cut a dog and got loose and was trying to get out. the dog man yelled " watch out he's coming out ".

everybody gasped and jumped back about forty yards in one step, but not i. i bravely stood my ground ( read i was to busy screaming like a little girl and trying to hide behind the lovely terryokie ).

ok back to this fairy tale.

as i crawled in again after the hog with excaliber, the dogs had a good hold on the hog, but he continued to fight the dogs. the dog man said to knife him right in the heart. my first stab proved to be right on the mark. the blade did over WAY OVERPENETRAT the heart and exited out the left side of the rib cage.

as i went to stab again a pitbull cross jumped in front of my target, faring a tongue lashing from the real hawkeye i held up my columbia mo. style swat pitbull stab.

after knifing the hog he collasped and died very quickly, as if he had been shot.

it was a serious rush and very fun.

ranks right up there with bull riding.

FJB
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by okie
It's all this guys fault...

[Linked Image]

That there is an unsophisticate if there ever was one...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

yes

FJB
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
for thamasmagnum

[Linked Image]

FJB
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
and another

[Linked Image]

FJB
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
[Linked Image]

tan dan and our outfitter mark aka cheese whore

FJB
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Mark, I'm glad I didn't trade you for that AR, a friend just gave me an upper and lower. Tell Kirby that Greg and I are thinking about starting a fish eradication service.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
YEE HAA! Sounds like you boys done er up right, sorry as hell I couldn't make. Maybe next time.................

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
We missed you Terry, and Jim, and Sean, and Steve and...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MMK

I wouldnt be talking you looked like something out of a Star Trek movie....lol

I think Pat would make it in Hollywood.... grin

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys hunting Texas for the first time may not know how fortunate you were to have Pat arrange this deal for you . I've been holding my breath [ sort of ] to find out how it turned out . You can not imagine how many rip off artist " outfitters " have sprung up in Texas in the last ten years or so .

Folks kind of assumed I'd get into the guide / outfitting racket when I retired but I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole !

Glad y'all had a good time .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You're one to talk... "Hotter 'n three rats f%#*$)g in a wool sock on asphalt.".

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Cheyenne and Elkhunter are just getting home. LeRoy still has a way to go.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We missed you Terry, and Jim, and Sean, and Steve and...

sounds like a great trip.....if'n I'd knowed there was pig stickin' on the agenda, I might have just had to show up regardless.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
M
MMK Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
ok by request here goes the story of the knifing:

my buddy dave, guide austin, mark ( cheese whore ), and myself our following the dogs along with half of the crew. as were taking care of business the tracking dogs cut loose on a hog and begin the chase. after chasing the hog for awhile, he holds up and starts fighting the chase hounds.

the dog man then release his catch dogs ( picture pony size mastiff/pitbull dogs) to catch the the hog. after a wild foot race behind the dogs for a couple hundred yards across the llano river bottom they penned a 125-135 pound boar under a rock outcropping.

the hog starts fighting the dogs, but the catch dogs finally get him caught. the dog man ask for someone to come and knife the hog, i bravely stepped forward and took excaliber from the dog man's hand and crawled into the cutback to slay the beast.

as i crawled in the hog cut a dog and got loose and was trying to get out. the dog man yelled " watch out he's coming out ".

everybody gasped and jumped back about forty yards in one step, but not i. i bravely stood my ground ( read i was to busy screaming like a little girl and trying to hide behind the lovely terryokie ).

ok back to this fairy tale.

as i crawled in again after the hog with excaliber, the dogs had a good hold on the hog, but he continued to fight the dogs. the dog man said to knife him right in the heart. my first stab proved to be right on the mark. the blade did over WAY OVERPENETRAT the heart and exited out the left side of the rib cage.

as i went to stab again a pitbull cross jumped in front of my target, faring a tongue lashing from the real hawkeye i held up my columbia mo. style swat pitbull stab.

after knifing the hog he collasped and died very quickly, as if he had been shot.

it was a serious rush and very fun.

ranks right up there with bull riding.

We will save the Cheese Whore story for the new guys on the next hunt hahaha

Page 132 of 150 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 007FJ, 53 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,696
Posts18,475,180
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.