Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mac84
Perhaps if your motives weren't selfish. You got into a big dust up with a few guys a couple weeks back and commented about posting this stuff to make a point. Sort of a " [bleep] you" if you will.

I (and others) was told it was rare over and over. Funny how those same people still claim it is rare while bitching about the frequency.

GB1

JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DINK
Originally Posted by JasonB
It happens a lot more than 5 times a day and typically any of the incidents mention that it wasn't the first time the officer in question had been in the wrong and also typically that their past wrongs had been blown off with the aid of fellow officers.

Still, even if it was 1 incident a day with 1 billion contacts per day why would anyone get pissed off about it being mentioned?

I don't think anyone is pissed you post it. It does show your obsession with police officers though. I don't think you really hate cops but I think you are very jealous of them and try to make the police look bad every chance you get. Just my opinion.

Dink

I can't say I am jealous of anyone, especially the cops featured in the articles since raping, robing, murdering, and destroying peoples' property has never appealed to me. Would you be jealous of them if you weren't a cop?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by NH K9
You don't have the background to form any such opionion. Better go to 'Hawk to be sure.

It could be worse, you could be "hostile"...

crazy

George

Sorry George I forgot to check with hawk first.........grin

Dink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like I said, this is nothing
more than a big fook u to those guys.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

You must just break down in tears over the millions upon millions of Mexicans who stay home minding their own business, yet are lumped in as illegal aliens any time "all the [insert favorite expletive] Mexicans invading our country" comes up in conversation if that issue was held to the same standard as the bad cops vs. good cops one is. Personally, I just figure "all the [insert favorite expletive] Mexicans invading our country" refer to the ones that have crossed the border illegally, but then again I never had a problem with Colin Ferguson being referred to as a monster, or bad cops being pointed out as bad cops or other rapists, robbers, murderers, getting the label the only way a person can legitimately get the label.

IC B2

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
"You better stay where you are or you'll get hurt by somebody tough like me"

Who talks like this?

Not me. You've never seen anything resembling such a comment on this, or any other, board. Talk is cheap and useles....

George

"All the folks here will know if I ever expend any hostile energy."

Back to back posts. I'm sure it wasn't intentional but thanks for the laugh.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by HR1207

Who talks like this?

Not me. You've never seen anything resembling such a comment on this, or any other, board. Talk is cheap and useles....

George

You're welcome, but where do I mention hurting anybody or staying where they are?

Reading comprehension, get some.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If you have an erection that last for more than four hours...

Your's has lasted for how many days now? Dude you have issues, SERIOUS issues.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Did anyone else notice that HR1207 only had 49 post since 08-24-09 and has posted three times in JasonB threads today....hmmmm

Dink

Last edited by DINK; 05/30/10.
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by DINK
Did anyone else notice that HR1207 only had 49 post since 08-24-09 and has posted three times in JasonB threads today....hmmmm

Dink

That's some great investigative work there. Keep that up and your sure to get off that crossing guard duty in a few years.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Who talks like this?

George

You're welcome, but where do I mention hurting anybody or staying where they are?

Reading comprehension, get some.

George

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be one of HR's strong suits, George.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You must just break down in tears over the millions upon millions of Mexicans who stay home minding their own business, yet are lumped in as illegal aliens any time "all the [insert favorite expletive] Mexicans invading our country" comes up in conversation if that issue was held to the same standard as the bad cops vs. good cops one is. Personally, I just figure "all the [insert favorite expletive] Mexicans invading our country" refer to the ones that have crossed the border illegally, but then again I never had a problem with Colin Ferguson being referred to as a monster, or bad cops being pointed out as bad cops or other rapists, robbers, murderers, getting the label the only way a person can legitimately get the label.

Uh, nice dodge to spin something I wasn't even talking about, still doesn't change the fact that I'm right.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be one of HR's strong suits, George. [/quote]

Really? Well correct me 340.

See if this summation is accurate.

Post #1
If I get mad everyone will know it. (I'm a tough guy you don't want to anger)

Post #2
Talk is useless. (I don't feel the need to boast about myself)

Now, do you see the contradiction?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Would you mind EXPANDING on your initial them here, just a mite.

Curious minds, and such.

I'll not be elusive, and shifty, like you and your running buddies are.

Do I detect a finger towards Arizona in this latest oral Bowel movement of yours ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Post #1

Post #2

Now, do you see the contradiction? [/quote]

I'll keep this simple so you can understand:

I said, "All the folks here will know if I ever expend any hostile energy."

That means that I'll start using a lot of phrases that start with "[bleep]" and include a "dipchit" thrown in. Try to dig up a quote where I threaten, etc. You're not going to find one. Talking tough on the 'net is worse than useless, as I already stated. I don't feel the need to boast about myself. As ET stated, some of us have done enough to not worry about it.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H

Post #1

Post #2

Now, do you see the contradiction?

I'll keep this simple so you can understand:

I said, "All the folks here will know if I ever expend any hostile energy."

That means that I'll start using a lot of phrases that start with "[bleep]" and include a "dipchit" thrown in. Try to dig up a quote where I threaten, etc. You're not going to find one. Talking tough on the 'net is worse than useless, as I already stated. I don't feel the need to boast about myself. As ET stated, some of us have done enough to not worry about it.

George
[/quote]

There you go again. You don't feel the need to boast and yet you do in the next sentence.

Seriously.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So you really are just a little "HR" dweeb ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Not boasting, simple fact. Boasting would take a lot longer and a lot more space.

George

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Not boasting, simple fact. Boasting would take a lot longer and a lot more space.

George

That's good, sounds like something John Wayne would have said. His real name was Leslie, by the way, and he never even had a real fist fight (where someone wasn't paid to fall down).

JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Would you mind EXPANDING on your initial them here, just a mite.

Curious minds, and such.

I'll not be elusive, and shifty, like you and your running buddies are.

Do I detect a finger towards Arizona in this latest oral Bowel movement of yours ?

GTC

I don't see how pointing out misdeeds of bad cops is accusing good cops of anything any more than pointing out there are Mexicans here illegally is accusing some dude living in Mexico that has never crossed the border in his life of doing anything illegally. So no, you didn't get what you just insinuated.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (1badf350, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 43 invisible), 3,515 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,725
Posts18,535,020
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.