-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, you the new "Hero" around here , now ?

Quiet the LEGEND(dary mouth) it would seem,.....

Where do YOU want to meet up and fight,....?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Dary Mouth = Wealthy Mouth

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Would you mind EXPANDING on your initial them here, just a mite.

Curious minds, and such.

I'll not be elusive, and shifty, like you and your running buddies are.

Do I detect a finger towards Arizona in this latest oral Bowel movement of yours ?

GTC

"I don't see how pointing out misdeeds of bad cops is accusing good cops of anything any more than pointing out there are Mexicans here illegally is accusing some dude living in Mexico that has never crossed the border in his life of doing anything illegally. So no, you didn't get what you just insinuated.

Nobody asked you what you "SEE",....or "DON'T SEE"

That's (above) not an ANSWER to a simple question,....now ANSWER the fuggin question,....

IS that a Finger towards Arizona, or not ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jimmyd223
JasonB, even this little guy has you pegged for what you really are grin

[Linked Image]

Based on this latest oral defecation, ""I don't see how pointing out misdeeds of bad cops is accusing good cops of anything any more than pointing out there are Mexicans here illegally is accusing some dude living in Mexico that has never crossed the border in his life of doing anything illegally. So no, you didn't get what you just insinuated."

I'd say we definately have a winner.

JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Well there wasn't, and still is not, towards your state government if they are sincere in any of this.

I am starting to get the impression that the posts I saw of yours that seemed clear were things you had cut and pasted.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Impression"......?

Yup, .....RETARD.

GTC

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I've never been accused of being a softy or PC. I will, however, call shenanigans. A comparison with JasonB is offensive.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
"Impression"......?

Yup, .....RETARD.

GTC

That's funny after reading your rants.

How many times have you made it on TV in regards to the border stuff? I assume reporting on that is like train wrecks, shoot outs, and everything else where they do an interview with a person in the area and they find the person exhibiting the most bizarre behavior just short of being a hazard to the news crew.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You really ARE a fuggin' idiot, aren't you?

Pray, continue.

GTC

JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimmyd223
JasonB, even this little guy has you pegged for what you really are grin

[Linked Image]

I am sure people who have loved ones that actually do have mental retardation are extremely impressed with you right now. Most people never behaved as you are and the few that did generally got it beat out of them by about 8 years old. Then there are those like you who went on to be an adult with the manners of a goat.

IC B3

JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
You really ARE a fuggin' idiot, aren't you?

Pray, continue.

GTC

"Coming up on the news, we interview a man on the border who, no joke, uses dialogue that is a cross between Yoda and the Tasmanian Devil. Be sure to tune in."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I give a FRA who's "Impressed" with me, you sorry POS.

And you damn sure ain't "Miss Manners", though you do try.

another SPLC PLANT uncovered, I'd wager,.....

that whiny chit about using a REALLY common word is all to familiar.

So, .....do you work for minimum wage,.....or is it all about getting to lick the sweat offa' Morris Dee's Balls when he comes through your area?

JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I get the POS, but does FRA = Federal Railroad Administration? It isn't the Florida Reading Association, that's for damn sure.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HR1207
Originally Posted by NH K9
Not boasting, simple fact. Boasting would take a lot longer and a lot more space.

George

That's good, sounds like something John Wayne would have said. His real name was Leslie, by the way, and he never even had a real fist fight (where someone wasn't paid to fall down).

Nope. The Duke's real name was Marion Morrison.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by Mac84
Not boasting, simple fact. Boasting would take a lot longer and a lot more space.

George

That's good, sounds like something John Wayne would have said. His real name was Leslie, by the way, and he never even had a real fist fight (where someone wasn't paid to fall down).

I stand corrected. Good catch. Still a chick name.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mac84

George

I stand corrected. Good catch. Still a chick name.

infallible mark of commie.....hating on John Wayne and can't even get his real name right. I'll put my money on the Duke dead vs. HR alive.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Never been oone to guarantee the outcome of a fight............but I'll give you odds and take all you want to bet on Marion.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

230 members (264mag, 3333vl, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 320090T, 21 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,073 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,781
Posts18,536,100
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.