-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Odd,turn of events that are in sync to thoughts mentioned,in other threads. We had bloodwork done on Cooper today,as there was a slight yellow tint to his eyes. We in fact have friends,that had a newborn stricken with a terrible bout of jaundice(many years ago),it impaired him neurologically a severe amount. So we were spooked. Anyhow,as per the Good Doctors orders,he's enroute to the Big City,for treatment,first flight in the AM. Not an emergency matter,but a preventive maintenance deal. You don't roll the dice,with your kids.<BR> My point? Take nothing for granted,because things can/will/do change,fast. So the boy will get to bask in lights,to remedy the condition. Strange world,isn't it?!?.......

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
Hope things go well for your boy, Big Stick - also, for your and the family.<BR>Ken

Keep off the Ridgeline!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick, glad you caught it early on. We went through the same thing with one of ours, and a couple of days under the lights and everything was fine. Hope everything goes okay, we'll be keeping you and yours in our prayers. -Sheister

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
My Wife is very attentive,and I had a passing knowledge of these things,due to my buddy's son. No big deal,the kid spends some time beneath the lights and gets a little special attention. I'm hoping it doesn't go to his head(grin). I appreciate your concerns and well wishes. I figured the topic valid,due to posts vaguely related. 'Tis a fickle world,we live in........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can echo Sheister's comments, my daughter had a slight case of it as well. Of course sunshine is a little more plentiful in my neck of the woods. She pulled out of it just fine as I'm sure your boy will to. Good luck, Troy.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Good thing you guys are such good parents. Hey, speaking of which, I'm in the market for a new set of parents right now.(hehe) [Linked Image]<BR>My daughter had a case of the same so with the others mentioned he's part of the crew.<BR>Good luck and don't let the dogs bite. [Linked Image]<P>------------------<BR>"The only thing to fear is fear itself"

Walk softly and carry a big stick. Prefferably one that shoots big bullets.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Hope all goes well. My wife and I will remember your family in our prayers tonight.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Big Stick: Sorry to hear about the turn in events, but it's good you and your wife caught it early on. Best wishes, and will keep you all in our prayers.<P>Phil

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Stick, best wishes for you and the family. Hope everything goes smooth, you can never be to cautious

Shoot Safe, Shoot Often

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joe,myself I don't go to the Doctor unless parts are falling off! It seems all they want to do,is like at my ass(grin). However,my children are different. Safety first,oftentimes it makes much sense. This is but a little deal,we'll have it whipped in no time. Thanks,for the thoughts. Two days from now,I'll have him yanking the trigger on the Chipmunk(no ****).......

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It isn't an uncommon thing and easily remedied if caught eary as you did. Coop will be fine. Blessings on the little man.<BR>BCR<P>------------------<BR>A 45 BEATS 4 ACES EVERYTIME

Quando Omni Moritati

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

301 members (160user, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1badf350, 32 invisible), 1,930 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,658
Posts18,512,779
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.