-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whether or not this is true about the senators, it's most definitely true that monsanto and numerous gov't personnel are crooked as dog's hind leg and evil to their core.

Originally Posted by Flower_Child
Since when can dead guys help sponsor a bill? Ted Kennedy is a dead guy right? What a joke! This here is just a big April fools joke to get y'all stirred up and on the "domestic" terrorist list fer oppossing da gubermint. Wait a minute. Let me put my tin foil hat on. The thought police are watching us. Y'all slay me sometimes and are just too much. Flower Child

Tell it to the poor souls who've been completely destroyed and put in the poor house by these thugs and their crooked judges. Do a little internet searching, you'll find there's quite a lot on the subject. And the list of victims is growing.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The bill was written and submitted to committee in March 2009. IIRC Ol' Eddy/Teddy was still alive at the time.

...new laws were most numerous when the commonwealth was most corrupt. ~ Publius Cornelius Tacitus
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
" crooked as dog's hind leg and evil to their core.", ....pretty well covers it.

The harassment and unceasing attacks on the Heirloom and Non-Hybrid Seed outfits is pretty well documented, for anyone who gives a damn.

EVIL,....yup.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll tell you what I think this is about, that is making all grown food organic. The outlawing of pesticides and steroids in animals.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
evidently this is going no where.
from Thomas
3/3/2009 Introduced in Senate
12/18/2009 Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. Reported by Senator Harkin with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
12/18/2009 Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 247.

Sam......

IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
This will go the way as NAIS did. Dead as of right now

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Lamar Alexander should be an organ donor...today.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Those people with the R behind their name aren't real conservatives.

uh,no....David Vitter has a 100% ACU rating for the 2009 session, and has a lifetime ACU rating of 93%, going back to when he was in Congress. He is probably one of the five most conservative senators. Don't know anything about the bill in question, but obviously there is more to the story.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't like the trend I've seen with gov't at all.

but I didn't plan on living forever anyway and I will say as I get older I appreciate the bastids making it easier for me to enjoy my life.

maybe someday someone from GenX will write a ballad,
""my daddy was an Outlaw gardener, till they buried him in the pea plot"

living remote, growing your own food, making your own beer, carrying a gun, sure beats the heck outa having to smoke dope to be an outlaw

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
You don't have to worry about the feds coming to your home. They are gonna go after the farmers markets, and roadside stands.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Man I hope so cause I just bought a Topsy Turvy for my deck.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by amax155
You don't have to worry about the feds coming to your home. They are gonna go after the farmers markets, and roadside stands.

Soon the farmer's market will have the same stigma to .gov as the gunshow "loophole".

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sometimes I wish I owned a bauxite mine...

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
2legit2quit,
This ol' boy's a deepest darkness MUSHROOM farmer, and da gubermint goinna bury him under a pile of $h!t. Ha Ha ! Y'all think Monsanto wants ta genetically engineer these?????

Truthfully, I am totally against genetic engineering anything. Just because you can do something.....DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING. As far as patents and ownership of genetic products goes, it's just another stupid thing for people to keep the lawyers rich and by the way Congress and the rulers of our country are a bunch of lawyers the last time I looked. Kinda self promoting don'tcha think?

Wanna stop this kind of stuff? Don't elect any lawyers to public office. That will never happen but it is the solution to a nation of political hacks.

Flower Child

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I don't like the trend I've seen with gov't at all.

but I didn't plan on living forever anyway and I will say as I get older I appreciate the bastids making it easier for me to enjoy my life.

maybe someday someone from GenX will write a ballad,
""my daddy was an Outlaw gardener, till they buried him in the pea plot"

living remote, growing your own food, making your own beer, carrying a gun, sure beats the heck outa having to smoke dope to be an outlaw

Good and DEEP belly laugh happening over here on my outfit,....

Tell we we're planting the bastards out on the fence lines,....or under Almond and Pistachio Young'uns.

I do not want those Bastidges anywheres near MY Peas.

Bottom line,...this "Buryin" thing works both ways

Tick,.....
Tick,.....
Tick,.....
Tick,.....

PHUUUUTTtttt,......(loud farting noise)

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, Alan_C, Alex38, 16 invisible), 1,986 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,891
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.