Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Even a blind squirrel like Rep Frank finds a nut once in a while.

Any professing fiscal conservative who doesn't think it'd be beneficial to bring home the troops we have all over the world is merely professing...

The Cold War is over and our border and budget issues demonstrate that we must shift our military focus.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Ole Ron.......He's a winner for sure.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"You can't win an occupation" - Adam Kokesh

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
surrender/dope smoking......two things liberals excel at.....shame RP doesn't take more notice of who he's siding.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Frank's real agenda: radically cutting defense to fund more social programs.

Ron Paul is a useful idiot who should'nt have anything to do with foreign policy.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
surrender/dope smoking......two things liberals excel at.....shame RP doesn't take more notice of who he's siding.

Amen, Brother,....PREACH it!

Fwank,.....I mean,.....wtf, over ?

Good Lord,

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Frank's real agenda: radically cutting defense to fund more social programs.

Ron Paul is a useful idiot who should'nt have anything to do with foreign policy.

Calling RP a "Useful idiot" demeans idiots, other wise I agree with you.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Tod Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why do so called 'fiscal conservative' not get the idea that unfunded wars increase the deficit exactly the same way unfunded social programs do.

Some bring up the notion of surrender, but what is the point of spending on an unending and unwinnable war that has, in reality, no impact on the security of the nation.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.
IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

The Cold War is over ......

Well, now that we got rid of those token Russki window peepers it is.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Tod
Why do so called 'fiscal conservative' not get the idea that unfunded wars increase the deficit exactly the same way unfunded social programs do.

Some bring up the notion of surrender, but what is the point of spending on an unending and unwinnable war that has, in reality, no impact on the security of the nation.

What part of the huge impact on our security of handing the terrorists their largest victory in this war on terrorism don�t you understand?
Surrendering Afghanistan back to the jihadis would do wonders for their morale and their future plans for us.
And pulling the rug out from under our troops in less than 30 days would prove to them that they were all suckers for taking part in Vietnam Part II.
And that would completely destroy the morale of the small remaining, mostly gay, defensive force we would have left if Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, and Barney Frank have their way.
We have just put the right man in charge of this war in Afghanistan and he does not agree with you and the Taliban that it is unwinnable.
In November we need to give General Petraeus the backing in Congress he will need to end this thing.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Tod

What part of the huge impact on our security of handing the terrorists their largest victory in this war on terrorism don�t you understand?
Surrendering Afghanistan back to the jihadis would do wonders for their morale and their future plans for us.
And pulling the rug out from under our troops in less than 30 days would prove to them that they were all suckers for taking part in Vietnam Part II.
And that would completely destroy the morale of the small remaining, mostly gay, defensive force we would have left if Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, and Barney Frank have their way.We have just put the right man in charge of this war in Afghanistan and he does not agree with you and the Taliban that it is unwinnable.
In November we need to give General Petraeus the backing in Congress he will need to end this thing.

Scuse me???

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No surprise, he's on board with Holder and the non-torture/waterboarding issue down at Club GTMO....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I rarely agree with Ron Paul, and nearly never with Barney Frank, but on this particular issue they are right.

It's not about whether or not we should have a military presence in Afghanistan. That's a separate issue.

It's about whether or not we should have a military presence in Afghanistan without any way to pay for it. Our out of control national debt is a far greater threat to this country than the Taliban.

If it's in the national interest to fight in Afghanistan, then raise the taxes to pay for it. If you can't get the support for the necessary taxes, then maybe you shouldn't be doing it.

We need to run the country to a budget, not like a 16 year old with his first credit card.

Last edited by natman; 07/12/10.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Military spending and the defense of the nation should be the last thing to go. Start by cutting the bloated entitlement programs before you start cutting the military especially those involved in active combat. This is nothing more than a veiled excuse from the treasonous left to defeat us and from the isolationist and naive at the other end of the spectrum. By any measure, it's wrong. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by efw
Even a blind squirrel like Rep Frank finds a nut once in a while.

Any professing fiscal conservative who doesn't think it'd be beneficial to bring home the troops we have all over the world is merely professing...

The Cold War is over and our border and budget issues demonstrate that we must shift our military focus.

While I agree to a certain extent on our level of interests internationally, the Cold War isn't over. The Communists still run Russia and China and they now have influence in our Executive Branch as well as Congress and the Senate.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are you saying Ron has caught the gay?

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's the group hug photo following the sticky Bawney Fwank/Won Paul coupling:

[img:left][Linked Image][/img]

All American

All the time
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know I'll prolly get lambasted and called booger eating moron but I have to agree, time to pull out.

We can give the troops the best leaders and best equipment available but without the full support from DC, including instrucitons to "get her done!" we're pissin' into the wind.

It's dangerous.
It gets kids killed.

Might as well get ready for the inevitable. The Dems are in charge.

One of the worst things about it is that all the "money saved" will be diverted to "better uses". There is no money, only future debt. There is no savings in spending something that doesn't exist. Remember, the Dems are in charge... They'll divert what doesn't exist to finance their wet dreams, like deathcare, to feed, clothe and house peaceful immigrants from the gaza strip, and to appease racist ghetto dwellers.

Any way you look at it it's a loose/loose situation but at least by pulling out of Afg (and elsewhere) we're saving the lives of brave Americans.

What can I say? frown

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,510
Posts18,490,768
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.