Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I normally do not ask here at the Campfire but we have some serious needs. Those here who are offended by such requests please use your BACK key and ignore your desire to fill this post and/or my PM box with hate mail.

The bank robber son in law is having his sentencing on the 26th of this month. He has turned into a self centred.... well I will not get into name calling. He sent out a mass e-mail from the federal detention centre to all the family friends saying what an evil person my daughter is and how he is the good guy. Now all who were on that list know the truth. He is the one in jail, he robbed four banks, he spent the money on fast motorcycles and racing along with fast women and high living. My daughter stayed home and took care of their kids and the farm. He was ready to have several affairs if not already involved with other women.

However, this is destroying her. Asking for prayer for my daughter and her family. However you all feel led to pray.

Thanks

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
sent with as much heart as i can muster.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You have my prayers Brother. That has to be hard on your daughter. I am so sorry but am just as sure that you and your wife's strength will see her through this. Lean on the Lord.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Scott F,

Truth will prevail! Your daughter's life will prove that out. Your family will be in ours.

How do prisoners get access to email? Seems to me that would/should be unavailable?

Keith

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
You got em Scott

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sincere prayers for her emotional healing Sir. And prayers of strength for the entire family.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Scott,

My thoughts are with you and your family, particularly your daughter during these tough times.

Your summary of the situation above really demonstrates who the evil person is, as both individuals concerned can be judged by their own actions.

That your SOL would send such emails out to deflame his wife and the mother of hs children really leaves me in no doubt as to what type of person he is..

Best wishes, and warm regards from Wales,

Peter

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Done.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thank you for reaching out and giving us opportunity to lift your daughter, and your family, up in prayer. What you describe must be horrible to experience and can be devastating to a spouse and kids. With the help of your family and an outpouring of prayer on her behalf, I believe that she and the children will come through this and be better than ever.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Your daughter and all your family has mine.

BP...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't know if mine carry much weight but, On the way Scott. Bear

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Done

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F
I normally do not ask here at the Campfire but we have some serious needs. Those here who are offended by such requests please use your BACK key and ignore your desire to fill this post and/or my PM box with hate mail.

The bank robber son in law is having his sentencing on the 26th of this month. He has turned into a self centred.... well I will not get into name calling. He sent out a mass e-mail from the federal detention centre to all the family friends saying what an evil person my daughter is and how he is the good guy. Now all who were on that list know the truth. He is the one in jail, he robbed four banks, he spent the money on fast motorcycles and racing along with fast women and high living. My daughter stayed home and took care of their kids and the farm. He was ready to have several affairs if not already involved with other women.

However, this is destroying her. Asking for prayer for my daughter and her family. However you all feel led to pray.

Thanks

Scott,
You and daughter will have prayers from my location, that is for sure.
Thanks for sharing your need with us, btw.
smile

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You and yours have them Scott.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prayers on the way

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Done.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
You have my sincere prayers...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Remember, there are thousands of women who will trade places with your daughter. Sounds like she has her health, many others are fighting cancers and other terminal diseases.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

467 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1100mag, 1beaver_shooter, 52 invisible), 3,536 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,774
Posts18,535,879
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.