Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#4265335 07/22/10
n2deer Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I had a nikon monarch 3.5-10-50mm that fogged up really bad and would not stay clear.

I contacted them and they said send it in. I sent it about 2 weeks ago and they said it would be covered under warranty and sent back.

I got it back today, they sent a brand new scope 2.5-10-50mm with flip caps and 10 dollar nikon pro gear gift card.

Top notch service in my book. Just wanted to share with you guys.

"I do not hunt turkeys becuse I want to, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion." I love my wife:)
GB1

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Leupold is better . . .

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Is not. Zeiss is best . .

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Conquests SUCK they are too big and heavy . . . .

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Loser!

IC B2

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
COWARD

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Why don't you come over here and say that?

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Sorry . . . .

I am glad that you got your problem taken care of.

Its always good to know that a Company will back up its products.

BMT

n2deer Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Ok, you always fight with yourself?

I was happy everything went so smoothly.

"I do not hunt turkeys becuse I want to, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion." I love my wife:)
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by n2deer
Ok, you always fight with yourself?

No, just a little funnin' about how a simple post can go "ka-BOOM" in this here Optics Forum.

BMT

IC B3

n2deer Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I can understand that.

Not saying anything about any other manufacture, I own several. Just this experience.

Do you always need to put a disclaimer in there? grin

Its like those lawyer commercials where they always have the disclaimer at the end.

No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Why don't you come over here and say that? grin

BMT

n2deer Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
No representation is made that the quality of the repair services to be performed is greater than the quality of repair services performed by other optic manufactures.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

247 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 35, 2UP, 27 invisible), 1,193 guests, and 977 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,214
Posts18,524,304
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.