Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I'm betting that rifle will be promptly shipped to your FFL. Why didn't you do this a month ago?????
Jerry/AK

"Smile, God loves you!"
GB1

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Because, as I stated, he said all he needed was the address for the dealer. If you like I can post the entire PM conversation. I did exactly what was asked.

And since you ask, why is it my job to continually ask what the status of the transaction is. If he needed or wanted something all he had to do was send a message.

Last edited by Nomad2506; 07/26/10.

NRA Life Member
Shoot Straight-Shoot Often (my thoughts on deer drives)
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
OK - enough is enough is enough !
Yes folks, I'm the poor SOB that was dumb enough to get involved with this clown.
I have been silent more than long enough! I figured that this moron Nomad (should be "Nomind") that I traded with here would catch on by what the others had posted and learn that he just should have sent the copy of the FFL license like I asked in the first place. But no, he want to keep slinging dirt.
It is no wonder that he says that he had trouble trading and communicating on the other sites. REALLY???? That is no wonder at all. Dumb as a box of rocks ...... But momma told him he was smart and wonderful; and the best on the short bus. So he thinks he is special.

Well - imagine folks. He finally sent me the copy of the FFL lic just before noon today, and the package has already been picked up and the gun is on the way to him just a few hours later.

Here is a copy of the FedEx tracking:

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 07/26/2010

Tracking number: 166989915001065

Imagine that! Already picked up by Fedex and on the way.... only about 4 1/2 hours after he sent the FFL. And much less from when I got the copy of the FFL.

I figured that it was all over and done with. But I come home and find I have emails from other members saying the little girl is still at it - whining again and I should respond. That was the last straw. Still? After I told him to stop already before???

hey - NoMind - Now maybe, just maybe if you had sent that FFL a month ago like you said you would (on 6-23) we would not have this problem. Or on 7-6 when again you said that you would send it. Go figure.

I asked several times, you sent me the name and address of a "Cabinet Shop". NOT a Gun Shop of some sort, and then told me "it's a store front"...... DUH ....... yes! I can see that! .... Of a Cabinet Shop. DUH. Maybe you could send me the name and address of a dentist or flower shop.
Of course I tried calling the guy anyway over and over - never any answer. And never any FFL lic from him or you either.
I was about to say the hell with it and ship the scope back. But I had already mounted it on a gun and didn't think it was right to return it. The scope is marginal by the way. Pretty on the outside but not very clear and bright in use.

OK then I said go ahead and send the money for shipment as agreed... which by the way I gave you a break on, most people charge more and my cost was more.

And your actions by the way..... here's your version of quick service:
1) you said you wanted to make the trade but then forgot about it for how many days? A week was it?
2) You said you were sending the FFL on 6-23 but did not never get around to sending it until 7-26
3) You were going to send the scope on 6-23... but didn't until after I reminded you on the 29th
4) You again said on 7-6 that you would send the FFL after I told you I had a problem w/ this Cabinet shop stuff and no record of their lic, and couldn't get in touch of him. Did you send it - NO!
5) You were supposed to send payment for the shipping on 7-7 but did not until 7-12
Etc ... etc.... etc. So don't talk - you have not been timely in your actions. But quick to whine like a little girl.

If I don't check my PM's and respond to you within 27 hours or something - your telling everyone I am ignoring you and refusing to correspond???

And I told you in my email to you that I was not impressed or happy that you took this out in public to whine. I figured that would be the end of it. But it's NOT. Just a little B I T C H

I should not have sent you a gun. Your not adult enough to handle one, never mind own one.
I've had people on here emailing me telling me that I should respond. I told them no. I figured that enough people had already told you that you should have sent the FFL from the start. But no - not you. You want to cry and whine like a little girl. Apparently you enjoy it. Mr Drama.

Well the rifle - a Marlin model 60 is on the way to you. I now wish I could change that and have them return the gun back around. I really don't think your mature or stable enough to own a gun. But I'll have to leave that up to the laws in your state and the lic'd dealer.

Just the kind of people that make it good pickin's for the anti-gun folks. Giving us all a bad name.

I would guess you won't have much to say now. But then again I'm sure you will. Even if you have to make something up.

The tracking number is there. Sent to me by FedEx itself. Feel free to check it.

And to the other campfire members - beware of this clown. As you can see the drama and foolishness that happened here. And that he freely admits it has happened with him on other site as well. I'm sure he believes those were the other guy's fault as well.

Enjoy your gun Sally. Try not to shoot your high heels off.

Last edited by Redbone311; 07/26/10.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Redbone,

Do you post anywhere on 24HC besides in the classifieds?

Did you have a handle in the past as "Redbone T" or something like that?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
No generally I do not. I don't see if that matters one way or the other. I read the posts of others in other areas, but don't post there myself.

No I don't have, nor ever did have a handle of Redbone T - or anything else. Relatively new on here.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
"What do you do when a deal looks like it is gone bad?"
Geez, I don't know. 1st thing to do I think is to ask the other person involved what is happening and why.. And then maybe actually LISTEN to what the other person is saying.
But instead you asked everyone in open forum. And then didn't listen to what they were saying either. ie - you should send me a copy of the FFL. DUH

Update: package is on the way to you. You send me the email on 7-26-10 at 11:45AM. Fedex records shows shipment ready for pickup by FedEx at 12:49PM. 1 HOUR AND 4 MINUTES after you sent the FFL. And picked up at 2:15PM by FedEx.
Go figure. Maybe you should have sent it a month ago huh???
A little more listening and doing what YOUR supposed to do; and a lot less drama and BS.

You wanted this out in open forum, clown. OK it's out. And now like Paul Harvey used to say....... they know the rest of the story.

I asked t you to stop this BS and just send me the FFL. Nope! Drama queen just had to continue. Now you've made a fool of yourself on this site, as well as the other sites (by your own admission).

THIS IS POSTED TO PROTECT MY NAME AS WELL AS WARN OTHER USERS OF DEALING WITH THIS CLOWN.

FedEx Tracking info:
Tracking no.: 166989915001065

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It's nice to see two guys put aside their differences and be friends. grin

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Thats funny.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
THIS IS POSTED TO PROTECT MY NAME AS WELL AS WARN OTHER USERS OF DEALING WITH THIS CLOWN.

Kinda looks like a clown convention! Glad it all worked out.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." --Robert Duvall.
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!" --John Wayne.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
IIRC a signed copy of the FFL is required to make it legal

Sorry, and no offense, but that is incorrect.

This has been hashed out repeatedly here in the Classifieds and other sections of the board, and I'll just leave it at that.

Faxed copys are good as gold.Does not need to be signed,copied works.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Redbone311

I had a similar incident once. This guy took my money and thought nothing of waiting three weeks to "get his wife" to ship the gun. Then he got his panties in a wad because I called him out on it.

Won't ever deal with that Bozo again.

Thanx for the warning.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

Last edited by Nomad2506; 07/28/10.

NRA Life Member
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
"Who ever said that you have to ship to a storefront FFL anyway?"

I don't know how "storefront" is an issue, but interstate transfers MUST go to a FFL by Federal law. Do you not understand that?
Jerry/AK

"Smile, God loves you!"
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

Last edited by Nomad2506; 07/28/10.

NRA Life Member
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
All of this stupid chit over a model 60 & a friggin simmons scope???

LMFAO...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
All of this stupid chit over a model 60 & a friggin simmons scope???

LMFAO...

+1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
LOL- Nomad you continue to be a Moron! Jerry is right on!
And you asked for his, as well as others opinions when you asked what to do in the open forum. Again - DUH.
Oh that's right... you just want people to say - oh, poor Nomad, someone isn't letting him have the perfect life he wants. MOMMY! They won't play with me!!! LOL LOSER
Yes, I said that I understand that some dealers don't want to give out copies of their FFL to people to prevent alteration and misuse. But I did need the FFL info to check to make sure he is a FFL lic'd dealer. When you sent me the name and address of a "Cabinet Shop" I was a little concerned. Your only answer over and over was that it was a "store front" - who gives a s hit about "store front" but that's all I ever heard from you. DUH.
So I finally gave up and said send me the $20 for shipping it. Figuring that I would just call the guy and get the FFL lic info from him. As your too dumb to give it to me, just "store front, store front" DUH. But then I never could get a hold of him. Always a message that he wasn't in the store now.

Then you send me emails boasting that your a bad-ass and come meet you in your home town .... then write open forum that I'm the one thinking I'm 7 ft tall and hiding behind a computer?

Like others just said - all this over a Model 60 and a Simmons scope (which you put down - but - DUH - you owned???) Funny - you didn't tell me it was a piece of junk when you wanted me to trade with you.

Last edited by Redbone311; 07/29/10.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
One thing that I've taken out of this thread.

There are now two people that I would NEVER do business with here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You guys need to just drop this. You are taking a good thing and dragging it in the dirt!!!, Just keep up your arrogant rants and you will cause us all to lose our buy sell and trade forum, If you guy want to bash each other use the p/m. Just my .02

[Linked Image]
Calling an illegal alien an
'undocumented immigrant'
Is like calling a drug dealer an
'unlicensed pharmacist'

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ColdBore
One thing that I've taken out of this thread.

There are now two people that I would NEVER do business with here...

Indeed.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

373 members (1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1_deuce, 19rabbit52, 41 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,399 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,316
Posts18,526,374
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.