Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ColdBore
One thing that I've taken out of this thread.

There are now two people that I would NEVER do business with here...

Ding, ding, ding...my sentiments exactly!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
David Reese-

http://www.rense.com/politics6/exon.htm

"When questioned by Judge Nicola Rubinow, Malone's response was: 'I just do what I'm told!' Officer David Reese from the Suffield Police Department was proven to be, at best, incompetent. He admitted to numerous mistakes and gross sworn over-sights."

NRA Life Member
Shoot Straight-Shoot Often (my thoughts on deer drives)
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Oh-Oh ...... it's getting nasty

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What do I do when a deal looks like it has gone bad?

I would have quit posting and taking all doubt away, that you are a RETARD

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Who is David Reese and how does his incompetence factor into this?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
IIRC a signed copy of the FFL is required to make it legal

Sorry, and no offense, but that is incorrect.

This has been hashed out repeatedly here in the Classifieds and other sections of the board, and I'll just leave it at that.

Faxed copys are good as gold.Does not need to be signed,copied works.

There is NO requirment for a copy at all between non-FFls. A non-FFL just needs the numbers (first three and last five) to verify the FFL is real for the EZ-check website. BATFE expressly state they do not want FFL copies sent to non-FFLs... though it is not prohibited...

Demanding copies as non-FFLs is not the proper approach...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Too funny.
Now we are going to hear from the Neo-Nazi's, Patriot Movement, skin heads, and White Supremacists that Bo Gritz and his following all belong to? And then to quote some editorial from some rag in the same Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist movement? You want to jump in bed with them be my guest. LOL
You have no idea what your talking about, who the people are, what was involved. Nor anything else. Again just pulling at straws and/or making up stuff.
And the quote is a complete fabrication and a lie. And it has a State Prosecutor saying " I just do what I'm told"?? Make any sense? The officer was in fact given numerous citations, congratulations, and respect from all the officers from all the three states involved. He also prevented a kidnapping of two young boys by single handedly taking on these former two ex green barets, and one Navy Seal. Arresting all three, and preventing a kidnapping.
Your a total joke NoMind/Nomad.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
And NOT that this has anything to do with anything on her or anywhere else. Just goes to show you how low a loser will try and stoop to try and make himself look better. And again - you just dug yourself deeper.

I'm going to ignore anything further to do with this tread or NoMind-Nomad. It's going no where and some people are just to dumb to know when to shut up. This foolishness could go on forever.

My apologies to other members here around the campfire. Sorry that I got drawn up into this mess. I now believe the best thing to do is just ignore this fool, and whatever foolish remarks, lies, fabrications, etc that he comes up with.
He now goes on my ignore list.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My money says the seller, Nomad25-06, isn't going to get that coveted 5-Star rating we all cherish.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
"I traded a scope for a cheap .22 rifle"

Great choice of words for the opening line. Makes it sound like you traded a good scope for a crappy gun, although further statements show both are "low quality merchandise", and then you post the 22 owner was disappointed at the scope being poor quality, and I assume you failed to mention that fact to the gun guy before mailing it to him.....

Also, class act posting a link to some dirt, was this an attempt to discredit the gun seller....

I'll bet from your attack on Jerry you wish this thread YOU started faded away....lol

------------------------------------------------------

I agree with the gun seller wanting to verify a CABINET SHOP is actually a FFL holder also, all the rest is silly BS. You sent a cheap scope to a guy, I can see you probably got your panties in a wad when he mentioned you sent a POS cloudy scope in exchange for a gun, which up front sounds like you got the good end of the deal, then you decide to post here hoping his reading this got him to send the gun. Too bad, like he said he should have returned your crappy scope, comped you the shipping, and walked away... but it seems he finally got the information he needed to legally mail the gun ( all the banter of delay is heresay, and not important now that you made this public and want an opinion) and he held up his end of the deal like he hadn't been disappointed with his new scope.

Everyone reading this may come to a different conclusion, but I suspect you lost future trade /sales deals due to YOU posting this. I suspect that wasn't the goal....

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

There is NO requirment for a copy at all between non-FFls. A non-FFL just needs the numbers (first three and last five) to verify the FFL is real for the EZ-check website. BATFE expressly state they do not want FFL copies sent to non-FFLs... though it is not prohibited...

Demanding copies as non-FFLs is not the proper approach...
art

I would be interested in the link for that.

If I am selling a rifle, I want a copy of the receiving FFL. I like a tangible paper trail to protect me. If someone doesn't want to provide it, that is fine. There are other buyers for me and other rifles for the prospective buyer unwilling or unable to provide a copy of the FFL.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
To all who said I was over reacting:

FYI, this is not about money it is about principle. I have contacted my local US District Attorney and the post office. I am proceeding with Federal Mail Fraud charges:

Initial email from Redbone311-
"I have a 22lr Marlin semi auto rile that I might be interested in trading for it. But the gun is in real good condition and I think a higher value than the scope. Are you interested and what could we work out? I can get you pics. I haven't even looked at this gun in many years.
Thanks
Dave"

After trying to get the gun for almost a month he finally sends it. Yesterday 9-2-10 I finally get up to Waynesboro to pick up the rifle. The gun is trash. Here is a link to where this crook bought it on 7-23-2010 almost a month after the "deal was made".
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=179654736

here is the scope I traded him:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/simmons-prohunter-2-6x32-handgun-scope.html

Plus a set of Burrin Signature ZEE rings:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/burris-...-mount-rings-for-weaver-style-bases.html

So I traded $170 worth (retail) of scopes and rings for $170 worth (retail) Marlin Model 60 that was supposed to be in the following condition, "But the gun is in real good condition and I think a higher value than the scope."

Yesterday I sent a simple message,
"You have 24 hours from now to ship my pistol scope and the Burris Signature Z-Rings, the $20.00 I sent you for shipping and an additional $20.00 to ship the marlin back to you. If you do not respond to this message within 24 hours I will proceed accordingly.

I expect the scope and rings to be in EXACTLY the same shape as when I sent it to you."

Today he replies with the following:

"I will do no such thing. Quite frankly - Go [bleep] yourself, you little self centered, spoiled , wise ass, jerk. I am very tired of your childish foolishness.
Our business is done and completed. Period.

You don't order me around or dictate anything to me. I don't know who you think you are, but your a nobody to me.
Actually even worse, you have repeatedly proven what an azzhole you are.

The deal was that I send you a Marlin 22lr rifle for your scope and rings along with you sending $20 for the shipping. I did exactly that. Done, over, period. Don't like it? - to bad.

You liked it just fine when you literally said how you screwed me by sending a cheap junk Simmons scope for the rifle. And that was even before I sent the rifle and I stated that the scope was very poor quantity.
You gloated and made public jokes about it here on this site in the forums. Is it a joke now?

So I sent you and equal quality Marlin rifle. Not the pristine one you WERE going to get. But appropriate considering your actions and words. And yet I fulfilled all my requirements and obligations to you completely. You never stated any conditions, requirements, nor photos, etc of the gun. And I never promised you anything other than what I delivered. Just that it be a Marlin model 60 22lr rifle. And that is just exactly what I sent. I never described the condition nor photos nor anything other than that. And you never asked. DUH And I never said that I would send you a pristine/like new one. Your smart and big mouth and foolishness cost you. Again I should add. Just like you admit to - that you had to leave other forums because of it. DUH - some people learn from their mistake. Some are too dumb.

Now, over a month later you have changed your mind? Now a month later you don't want the gun and want your scope back?

And your going to dictate to me exactly what I have to do for you? Or you will "proceed accordingly". And just what exactly does that mean?

Is this where your going to play bad azz again and threaten me, while you hide behind your computer? HA HA And then claim to others again it's me playing computer bad azz and hiding behind mine? Your a JOKE. Albeit a bad one. I have no interest in your tired, weak, childish bullchit any longer. Been there done that with you over and over.

Laughable. "If I don't respond in 24 hours..." Lucky for you I even came on here. I might not be on here again for months, never mind 24 hours.

Let me guess, your an only child and mommy and daddy told you the world revolved around you. Sorry to say - they lied. It doesn't, and your just a little big mouth self centered jerk.
Stick the rifle up your azz and pull the trigger.

If you slander me on here, or any other forum, or any other place I will take legal action against you. I will also be happy to show all others all of your prior foolishness.

You lost then, are you really dumb enough to try and repeat it?

You traded a $90 scope and rings for a $120 rifle.
It's over and done.
Grow up and move on with your life.
This is not kinder-garden, and there are no "do overs". "

So, buyer beware. I have had many dealings with many great people on here, just not this character.

NRA Life Member
Shoot Straight-Shoot Often (my thoughts on deer drives)
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Nomad2506
So, buyer beware. I have had many dealings with many great people on here, just not this these characters.

Um... yeah.

It takes you a month to pick up the rifle, and the other guy admits that he basically shipped a different rifle than promised.

And you BOTH cry like babies here.

You could've saved yourself the time and hassle of pulling this one back up. It just further cements that you will BOTH never buy oir sell on here again...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yep, both of those guys are problems waiting if you do business with them.

Deal with these two at your own risk!!!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
You could use that beat up marlin to split logs with and it would probably still cycle flawlessly and shoot bullseyes all day. It seems like two guys are arguing over whose turd smells worse here. I wouldn't have given 20.00 for the scope or that old marlin.

-Piss into the wind.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Can a person insert a rifle in their own AZZ and reach the trigger to pull it? I think that guy is blowing smoke.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All this over a Simmons scope & a Marlin 22 , both can be had brand new from Wal Mart for cheap , used they ain't worth the postage.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Nomad2506
To all who said I was over reacting:

FYI, this is not about money it is about principle. I have contacted my local US District Attorney and the post office. I am proceeding with Federal Mail Fraud charges:

This will get tossed out so fast it wont even be funny. What law exactly has been violated to constitute mail fraud?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My side aches from laughing my azz off AT the two of you! Nothing more than a couple of old women with yeast infections slinging their purses at one another.....

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by FOsteology
My side aches from laughing my azz off AT the two of you! Nothing more than a couple of old women with yeast infections slinging their purses at one another.....

Definitely the most entertaining 6 minutes ive had all day.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 22250rem, 219DW, 58 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,871
Posts18,518,012
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.