Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
IO..........Your last post, just goes to show how damned stupid plus the kind of im-mature and blithering idiot you really are.

Jerry`s kids have nuero muscular diseases! They are NOT mental retards.

Furthermore, I`d gladly bet that all of them, have far greater character and maturity than you could ever have in your lifetime.

Too bad your user name doesn`t bill you correctly. It is un-becoming, being the absolute idiot that you certainly are!

Who the hell would even want to think about,,,imitating you!

Vagenius,

It's "immature". Jerry has all sorts of kids.

Your opening elipsis,is a giveaway that you are aspiring,though of course it's a wasted effort............

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ImitatedOften
I said "slap",if only to keep from hurting you on accident............

..............Hurting me on accident??? Trust me! You`d be down real quick before you even had the chance!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by stillbeeman
Makes no difference if you do indeed know everything and own hundreds of rifles with goofy skull and cross bones on them to say nothing of the highly intelligent use of the word "f**k" --I'll bet your kids love to talk about that at show and tell-- and are the baddest person to ever drag his knuckles down the sidewalk, you are still a miserable jerk-off with an arrested age of about 12.
Okay, my turn in the barrel, motor mouth.

It's a shame one can't read a thread w/o your asinine comments screwing it up.

'beeman,

You've a well polished whine,undoubtedly perfected over time. Kudos!

Good call to refrain a perceived "inaccuracy".............

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I said "slap",if only to keep from hurting you on accident............

..............Hurting me on accident??? Trust me! You`d be down real quick before you even had the chance!

Vagenius,

Hook a mic to your Game Ears and tell yourself whatever you wanna hear. Good call to refrain fact,from those self-elixer sessions..........

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
IO..........Your last post, just goes to show how damned stupid plus the kind of im-mature and blithering idiot you really are.

Furthermore, I`d gladly bet that all of them, have far greater character and maturity than you could ever have in your lifetime.

Too bad your user name doesn`t bill you correctly. It is un-becoming, being the absolute idiot that you certainly are!

Vagenius,

Your opening elipsis,is a giveaway that you are aspiring,though of course it's a wasted effort............

...............Other than your "butt buddy" Rancho, I think everyone can see you for what you really are. So the effort might not be as wasted as you may think.

Muscular diseases take many forms, none of which first start by mental retardation.

And using Jerry`s kids as an example of your ridiculous example of a "Mental Retard Convention" for the sole purpose of denegrating me, is an abomination unto yourself.

You are an absolute damned disgrace.

IC B2

U
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
U
Don't feed the troll, and that is all that IrritatingOffal is being.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Don't say something stupid and you'll win a Free Pass.

Imagine that...............

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Vagenius,

...............Other than your "butt buddy" Rancho, I think everyone can see you for what you really are. So the effort might not be as wasted as you may think.

Muscular diseases take many forms, none of which first start by mental retardation.

And using Jerry`s kids as an example of your ridiculous example of a "Mental Retard Convention" for the sole purpose of denegrating me, is an abomination unto yourself.

Now your horny?

Stupidity do work in mysterious ways.............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Vagenius,

Now your horny?

Stupidity do work in mysterious ways.............
............Yes! However in your case, stupidity and being a disgrace as well, is no mystery.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fatjack,

My 260's in a Rem 700 mtn rifle (envious of those with the Kimber). Here we have Blacktail & no whitetail...My personal favorite for deer with plenty of punch (with the right bullet) for whatever else might come your way. Though I've never used it on elk, I take it with me as a backup rifle. Feel it's at it's best with reloading...only trouble is deciding which bullet to use as there are many excellent ones, used the 129 hdy and the 130 barnes TSX on deer and have reloaded & shot several in the 100 to 140 grain range...would like to try the 160's just for fun. Going to let my boy use it this year for deer, probably with a 100 grain nosler partition to keep the recoil light for him. Without looking at my book I believe I've done quite well accuracy/velocity wise with Rel.19.

Those compact Rugers seem pretty slick...little concerned about the muzzle blast. Probably would have bought one by now but locally can only get them in 243...because that is what sells the best here (everywhere?)

Jerry

Enjoy it

Si vis pacem, para bellum
IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Sorry for horning you up.

It was your stupidity flaring up again.............

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Dabble some Scenars..............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Sorry for horning you up.

It was your stupidity flaring up again.............
..............Keep going 'imitated",,or could you possiblly be "Steelhead?" One in the same animal there??

Your posts are very similar to his; arrogant, stupid, disgraceful, meaningless un-related to the subject, no comphension for meaningful debate or conversation, let alone anything else worthwhile.

And when challenged from me, you like he, also squirm around like two identical cowards, diverting and side-stepping the issues in order to save your own faces.

I wouldn`t be surprised if you and he are one in the same.

F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Jerry----Thanks, I will enjoy it. Would love to get the thread back to it's intended purpose.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
The only challenge you could mount,is a Contest in "How Not to Get Results"...which you are very steeped within,though oblivious to both.

Fairly poignant,I'll grant you that..............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The only challenge you could mount,is a Contest in "How Not to Get Results"...which you are very steeped within,though oblivious to both.

Fairly poignant,I'll grant you that..............
....Well good! Then fly down here to So Cal from from your cozy Alaskan perch? Larry? Aka; Larry the Rootman??? I`ll be happy to show ya some results, using some good `ol boy So. Calif hospitality when it comes to manners. You give new meaning to the word "troll!"

You`ll be in good shape coming down, but in very bad shape a going back!

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Dreams is all you have,which is more than a whole bunch funny.............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Actually commenting on the 260 and the Ruger Ultralite here is kind of like walking through a field full of half-hidden fresh cowpies...then I look up and here comes the bull...

However; Is the Ruger Ultralite the same action as the short action MKII? Or is it actually scaled down smaller than that?

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Jerry----Thanks, I will enjoy it. Would love to get the thread back to it's intended purpose.

I don't have a whole lot of experience with the .260, just started playing with a Sako 85 this spring. Having good accuracy with both 100gr BT's and 130gr Accubonds, which I plan on using for deer this season.

Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
Is the Ruger Ultralite the same action as the short action MKII? Or is it actually scaled down smaller than that?

Pretty sure its just the skinny 20" barrel that's different.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
fatjack I would love to hear about the accuracy and load developement youve got goin with that 260. I am really interested in that cartridge. But with all the bickering little bitches on here, Ive seen enough. Im done with the campfire and really do hope im not the only one lookin for some better company.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

63 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 9 invisible), 4,105 guests, and 713 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,813
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.