Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Plinker Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
6 Americans on medical team killed in Afghanistan

KABUL, Afghanistan � Ten members of a medical team, including six Americans, were shot and killed by militants as they were returning from providing eye treatment and other health care in remote villages in northern Afghanistan, a spokesman for the team said Saturday.

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid told The Associated Press that they killed the foreigners because they were "spying for the Americans" and "preaching Christianity."

Plinker's editorial: Islamic fundamentalism wants Christians dead.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Start the carpet bombing.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Karnis
No. Get our azzes out and introduce them to Dr Cruise every time they close an outhouse door.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Napalm. You have weak ROE.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
based on this, and other similar incidents, I'd opine that right now is NOT a good time to be over proselytizing to the heathens.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Junior1942
No. Get our azzes out and introduce them to Dr Cruise every time they close an outhouse door.

great....the Clinton method. that worked real well the first time, Junior.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think napalm, then have a big chicken fry!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
What a waste. You have to admire the "stones" these physicians have for working in these regions. Frequently the "Dr's w/o borders" type orgs won't work around or with coalition forces because they feel they'll be targeted. But nothing will bring the attention of Taliban quicker than preaching some other faith other than their own. What a waste.

critters, fun to pet, better to chew!
P
Plinker Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
Heard an update on the radio. It was a Christian team supplying medical aide to remote areas.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

I'm beginning to think that Afghanistan deserves the Taliban. I also don't think that every single Afghan plus all of their goats are worth a single American life.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

I'm beginning to think that Afghanistan deserves the Taliban. I also don't think that every single Afghan plus all of their goats are worth a single American life.

I can't think of one single liberal worth defending, not one.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just heard some Euroweenie biotch from another NGO working in Afghanistan on the radio, pretty much saying that the victims had only themselves to blame because they were Christians. And, of course, any professing Christian in a Muslim country is vulnerable to whatever the religion of peace chooses to dish out.

Somewhere, Sulemein the Magnificent must be smiling, as the Europeans become the willing slaves of the Caliphate and their own fears. Good little dhimmis.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What kills me is this..

Why does the western press scream bloody murder when a civilian over there is accidentally killed by American or European troops...

yet at the same time, something like this happens and their attitude is solemn and they sell it as what a tragedy...

so to the liberal press, it is perfectly acceptable for the Taliban and Muslims to kill western relief workers....showing whose side these leftist liberals are on...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Why is it that anyone who looks at this can not see?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have always said that we should treat muslims here just like they treat Christians in their cess pool countries.

Such as.................can you IMAGINE putting a Baptist Church in Mecca? I mean as a show by muslims about how they would like to be treated with the mosque at Ground Zero?

With muslims, just as with liberals, there is NO compromise from them, but a constant bleating for compromise by us.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Two comments:

1. I feel for the families of those murdered, but I'm sure their families look forward to joining them in heaven.

2. The murderers just signed up for a little more misery in the afterlife, if that is possible. Of course, they might want to look into how their sins could be forgiven, but they killed several people who could have told them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More stick, less carrot... I'm not so hot on the nation building plan in a tribal culture... especially when we are broke.

Prayers for the victims and their families... mission work really is a part of the great commission... really glad I'm not felling called to do so...

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Prayers out for the families of those who were murdered.

Can you imagine the outrage from the Muslim world (and the MSM) if there were an armed renegade Christian bunch in this country targeting Muslim relief workers from, say, Iran, here? Our civilized country (myself included) would be calling for heads to roll. We likely won't hear anything like that coming from the peace-loving Muslim world or our MSM.

Shameful . . .

I say get out of the Middle East and let them kill each other, just as they have been doing for centuries.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Otter
. . . I say get out of the Middle East and let them kill each other, just as they have been doing for centuries.
That's exactly what the president is doing.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
the 'president' is a putz

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (Akhutr, 358wsm, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 12 invisible), 1,507 guests, and 812 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,924
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.