Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Geez.... WTF do folks not understand about ignore..... I go for things with Stick in em now and then.... goof around and then when life calls I leave the topic again....ain't no big deal but evidently some folks don't live in a real world.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
Geez.... WTF do folks not understand about ignore..... I go for things with Stick in em now and then.... goof around and then when life calls I leave the topic again....ain't no big deal but evidently some folks don't live in a real world.

It's about they can't stand not being able to play their little control games like they used to when they ran to mommy or the teacher.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 08/08/10.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is a self moderated website , don't like what's here ? , then GO AWAY

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
K
keith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Disruptive internet trolls need to be banned.

Nothing funny about a guy showing his small penus on the corner of a busy intersection, which is what these trolls do to create attention.

Trolls want to get thrown off the board, so why not accomodate them? Getting thrown off a board is kinda like a merit badge in the Boy Scouts.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Comparing this board to others I think Rick's got the best method.

Enough said.

Spot

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
"penus"?? You're a real genus!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by keith
Disruptive internet trolls need to be banned.

Nothing funny about a guy showing his small penus on the corner of a busy intersection, which is what these trolls do to create attention.

Trolls want to get thrown off the board, so why not accomodate them? Getting thrown off a board is kinda like a merit badge in the Boy Scouts.

Go hang out with Jeff O.

K
keith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
sucked you out, didn't I? Hee Hee!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Ste_vel
Keith,

I think that this forum does have a moderator and that his feeling is that the current level of bigstick manure is good for business. You will note that while bigstick was gone some here said that they missed him! And just look at the level of conversation on this thread. Its in the gutter.

I asked the moderator here to try to tone down bigstick.

Its embarrassing to have someone know that I read this forum. In the future I am going to deny that I do any longer.

It's self righteous, holier than thou types that I've got no use for...Who in the [bleep] do you think YOU are to ask a moderator to tone ANYBODY down??? You see this same sort of bull$hit coming out of the Catholic church...preaching chit about morals & foulness then turning around and diddling little boys...If Rick doesn't see fit to either P.M. a person on his own & ask them to mellow out, who in the hell do you think you are to ask him to run HIS website the way YOU want him to??? Every "Hunters" campfire I've ever been a part of has always had more than it's fair share of "Bigstick Manure" slung around...even with women & children in the camp...You, Savage 99 & a few others around here are [bleep]...this one's for you...

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Ste_vel
Keith,

I think that this forum does have a moderator and that his feeling is that the current level of bigstick manure is good for business. You will note that while bigstick was gone some here said that they missed him! And just look at the level of conversation on this thread. Its in the gutter.

I asked the moderator here to try to tone down bigstick.

Its embarrassing to have someone know that I read this forum. In the future I am going to deny that I do any longer.

It's self righteous, holier than thou types that I've got no use for...Who in the [bleep] do you think YOU are to ask a moderator to tone ANYBODY down??? You see this same sort of bull$hit coming out of the Catholic church...preaching chit about morals & foulness then turning around and diddling little boys...If Rick doesn't see fit to either P.M. a person on his own & ask them to mellow out, who in the hell do you think you are to ask him to run HIS website the way YOU want him to??? Every "Hunters" campfire I've ever been a part of has always had more than it's fair share of "Bigstick Manure" slung around...even with women & children in the camp...You, Savage 99 & a few others around here are [bleep]...this one's for you...

[Linked Image]

Stop holding back and being PC, now tells us how you realy feel

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by isaac
Don changed his handle,I suspect.

If he did he took me off ignore...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Chime in and let Rick know how you feel.

I do not think any moderation is needed except what is provided by the ignore mode. This site is one of the only sites where one can sound off about pretty much anything, and get the appropriate responses. If someone is hounding you, then either use the ignore function, or leave.

When someone is acting beyond the pale, e.g., Maser, Lee24 et al, the membership has an excellent record of policing that type of individual. Most here have a good record of keeping it civil, and where there are a few that do not, ignore is useful.

edited for readability.

Last edited by mike762; 08/08/10.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hell no! Leave it as is. Its the best site on the web right now so dont puck it up.

Got 2 options as I see it if you dont agree or your mittens get wet, ignore or sack up.

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's nothing wrong with the campfire. Some people however, are a different story. I don't use the ignore function (except for Whiskeyman). I just don't read their drivel.

Leave the Campfire as it is!

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only opened the thread to see who would infringe on my First Amendment Right and who supported that horseshit.
Now I'll go back to the beginning and read the thread...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

K
keith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
I was taught to always take a stand against filth, not cuddle up to it. People with a sadistic nature do not need to be coddled, they need to be banned.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Only opened the thread to see who would infringe on my First Amendment Right and who supported that horseshit.
Now I'll go back to the beginning and read the thread...

Got popcorn ? grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I was taught to always take a stand against filth, not cuddle up to it. People with a sadistic nature do not need to be coddled, they need to be banned.

So make your stand, just don't expect every one else to go along with it.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Must be some of ya's time of the month gezzzzz,,, wanting moderators and upset about things like blow me etc.
Soccer dads needing a Midol.

K
keith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Nope, just tired of the filth. Nothing funny about filth.

Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (1936M71, admin, 44mc, AlanF, 7887mm08, 8 invisible), 2,161 guests, and 871 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,644
Posts18,533,701
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.