M
They threw me off Shooters.

GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Mash!<P>welcome! [Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
NOW,everybody sing...."We are Poor Little Lambs,who have lost our waaay..,bah,bah,baaaahh". Welcome aboard,the Black Sheep Board!..........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I guess I'll be next, with a nickname like mine.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Machinist, better change your name. I know the other guy. You wouldn't like it.

IC B2

E4E Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good ta have ya guy's!!!!<BR>Getting banned was a blessing I think.<BR>"What do we want with all those jerks anyways,besides all our friends are here.."<BR>"Sunset grill" Don Henley.<BR>Did either of ya bring the beer??<BR>E4E

My Tractor ain't sexy!
My Rifle however, has issues with the matter.
The wife Definately ain't cornfused!
Good thing I have a Dog to come home to!!!!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh Big Stick, you know how to bring back the memories. I grew up...became a man and learned how to live while watching "Pappie Boyington" and the lost sheep. The Corsair(sp)is still one of my favorite aircraft because of it. I still have a soft spot for the "Fork Tailed Devil" and the P51 Mustang though. What a show. It is reairing in my area as of late, and I watch it every chance I get. Gosh, I love that show! Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
yeah their aren't too many F4U's still around. what a machine...<P>wings with big guns attached, what an idea..<P>------------------<BR>Those that would trade freedom for security, deserve neither freedom or security.

Those that would trade freedom for security, deserve neither freedom or security.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Without a doubt! I love the Corsair,but the P-51 makes me EMOTIONAL. That was one of the greatest strokes of Yankee Ingenuity,they can keep the Space Shuttle. It is just a Space mini-van. The P-51,is simply sinister and that is the greatest compliment,my feeble mind could muster. It is the Ultimate...<BR> My only link to sanity,while in the Big City,awaiting the delivery. Was the History Channel. They aired "Pappy" and the Gang,with great regularity. An interesting side note,was commentary during commercial breaks,by actual members of the Black Sheep Squadron. Powerful stuff. They were full of **** and vinegar,despite shedding more than one tear. The blue of the Corsair and the swept wings are forever etched in my brain. BUT,I will never forget my first Air Show,as a child. I could hear a drone/rumbling in the distance and it grew louder. Then louder and louder yet,a trio of 51's with Merlins SCREAMING wide-open,buzzed the deck. Almost draws tears thinking about it,what an amazing machine,with the looks to match. She's the Holy Grail gentlemen,pure and simple!..........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

367 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 163bc, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 34 invisible), 2,135 guests, and 995 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,515,083
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.