Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
shreck Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
First off I fully understand the intent of the muzzies, it's a victory Mosque. Cordoba House, I got it
right from the start. Apparently that was too cheeky for even the muzzies and they changed the name.
Let them build it. Does anyone think it will be a place of building bridges, understanding and all that nonsense? Not a chance. Islam is intolerant. Always hs been. So I say, let us see it. If we let them build it will they cease to demand more? Not a chance. More demands will be made, demanding the right to play the call to prayer, demanding the removal of hot dog vendors, demanding this and that. Heck it's New York, what do I care. I see the evils of islam, let the rest of America get a good look.
Let them build it, soak 'em with cost overruns like only unions can and watch it wither on the vine.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
True - let them be seen for what they really are. On the other hand, it would please me to no end if nobody would work on it. I know it's too much to ask, but heck - allow them to build it, but we have the right to NOT work on it. Still, calling it a religious issue is bunk.
It is tap dancing on the graves of those killed in the attacks, and claiming victory over America.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Don't forget to hire illegals to built it.

Raid & deport.

Repeat.

Say, we might be able to use the Mosque to our advantage!

"Help wanted; Must Speak Spanish."

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I disagree. Draw the line in the NYC streets... start profiling their ass until they realise that the United States of America has already seen enough and isn't going to let them invade or just creep in.

Let them attemp to take over some other Country... NOT ours.

Please don't feed the trolls!
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
No union builder will drive nail one into that abortion.

Bank on it.

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
No Union builder will get the chance. They will bring in their own builders and then they will go AWOL off their visiting visa and we will have thousands more to deal with. The Gov will prob give them money as well.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Nothing, but NOTHING gets built in NYC without the unions doing it. Period.

Even if they bring in their own builders, who brings the stuff there? Who unloads it? Follow the logic, yet?

Last edited by VAnimrod; 08/23/10.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Obama is right, the first amendment protects anybody that wants to kill 2700 plus Americans and we do need to protect them. Obama is just so right.

Thus saith thr lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeh from the lord. Jeremiah 17:5 KJV
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Bank on it.

I am not a big union man, they just have never worked out for me but when I listened to FOX and heard the call buy union men calling for the workers to refuse to build it I chocked me up. In this time when work is hard to come by these guys are willing to stand up and say no. My has is off to them. Americans at their finest. I hope they can generate the support needed to stop this thing. I think NY needs this kind of victory.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
shreck Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Nothing, but NOTHING gets built in NYC without the unions doing it. Period.

Even if they bring in their own builders, who brings the stuff there? Who unloads it? Follow the logic, yet?

Exactly, and remember the fire department has to give it it's occupancy license. And don't forget the mob's cut. grin
Show 'em America at it's corruptest.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bank on it.

I am not a big union man, they just have never worked out for me but when I listened to FOX and heard the call buy union men calling for the workers to refuse to build it I chocked me up. In this time when work is hard to come by these guys are willing to stand up and say no. My has is off to them. Americans at their finest. I hope they can generate the support needed to stop this thing. I think NY needs this kind of victory.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The mob ain't gonna' let this chit happen. Who's gonna' sell them concrete? The unions and their mob boses won't let it go up...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
They have a lot of money. Why do you think Oblah blah is for it? They can and will buy off who ever they want.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you suppose the Grand Imam would applaude a Jewish Temple in Mecca ??...you bet your A$$ he wouldn't !!!!

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most important, it's stupid to let yourself be distracted by such an insignificant flake of nothing when there are much more important things going on.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Barak
Most important, it's stupid to let yourself be distracted by such an insignificant flake of nothing when there are much more important things going on.

Well, if you say so, but I never saw better rationale for putting you on ignore, more succinctly stated, than right there.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Bank on it.
The unions will do whatever Obama tells them to do and vice versa.

I'm better when I move.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by FlaRick

Bank on it.
The unions will do whatever Obama tells them to do and vice versa.

Not this time. Push come to shove, over this one, I'll rest easy knowing the caliber of the men in the unions in NYC that'd be responsible for having to put that abortion up.

If I'm wrong, and they do, then this nation is lost forever.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
[quote=Barak]Most important, it's stupid to let yourself be distracted by such an insignificant flake of nothing when there are much more important things going on.[/quote

frown Perfect response from a tolerant sympathizer. GW crazy

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
shreck Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barak

Oh I think I can handle one more distraction, especially one coming from a collective group aimed at my submission.
And it doth amuse me so.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1badf350, 1minute, 240NMC, 160user, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,339
Posts18,487,720
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.