Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Nothing more than a couple of old women with yeast infections slinging their purses at one another.....

That's CLASSIC !! laugh grin

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Levers
Can a person insert a rifle in their own AZZ and reach the trigger to pull it? I think that guy is blowing smoke.

I would hope they would take the front sight off before finding out! cry

Other than that, I bet some people could do it, and hopefully the scope, if present, would limit the forward movement...much as the hilt on the BUTT-OUT II Tool. laugh

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Funny how the same folks keep showing up on deals like this. I have an awful memory, that's why I only put people on ignore that I want to make sure I don't deal with ever. Redbone311 was already on the list for some reason and will now be joined by his little friend Nomad. cool

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Yep, they're both on my ignore list too!
Jerry/AK

"Smile, God loves you!"
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Originally Posted by Crimson Mister
Funny how the same folks keep showing up on deals like this. I have an awful memory, that's why I only put people on ignore that I want to make sure I don't deal with ever. Redbone311 was already on the list for some reason and will now be joined by his little friend Nomad. cool

Never thought of using ignore. Thanks for the tip only good thing that came of this thread for me. Kinda funny read though.

I dunno, I've never been much for guns. I mean, sure, we have the usual gun by the door, another near the TV, one in the kitchen, and another in the bedroom.For the most part though, we keep our home free of guns. We are peace loving folks.
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Nomad has agreed to sell this piece of schitt marlin to me for 20.00. I don't know whether to auction it off here to the highest bidder or see what is the most [bleep] up thing I could do with it. I might actually use it to split wood. Any suggestions?

Last edited by KSMITH; 09/03/10.

-Piss into the wind.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Im tempted to pay the 20.00 just to see the pictures of you splitting wood with it.

Last edited by warpig602; 09/03/10.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Nomad has agreed to sell this piece of schitt marlin to me for 20.00. I don't know whether to auction it off here to the highest bidder or see what is the most [bleep] up thing to I could do with it. I might actually use it to split wood. Any suggestions?

I believe that may already have been proposed...provided you can take the front sight off, you will then be able to give yourself a most-memorable reach-around!

j/k, what am I doin' here anyway...??

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
These threads always turn out to be a train wreck!!! LMAO You cant help it but to look!!!

too [bleep] funny....

Originally Posted By: '61'10
When I first saw the news I thought it said Obama.. Had to look three times before I realized it said Osama..

Either way I still got excited!
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
After thinking about this more and more I see that most of you responding are "men" of little character. Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter what the dollar amount.

It is hunters and firearms enthusiasts such as yourselves that voted for "Change", men of low morals who do not stand up for what is right.

I asked a question because someone on this board accepted a scope as a trade and then did not send a gun he promised. Jerry/AK ran his mouth when it was not warranted, ColdBore went off half cocked for no reason and a bunch of you other guys simply don't care that someone stole a scope....a thief is a thief. He didn't even own the gun he sent....the gun came from Idaho and you all know it and you still can't see the forest for the trees.

I am done with this post and with most of you. I am embarrassed to be associated with firearms enthusiasts such as yourselves. I don't know what has happened to our sport but when you cannot call someone wrong when it is plain that they are....you have lost something valuable. No wonder kids today have no role models. Their parents have no moral compass.

NRA Life Member
Shoot Straight-Shoot Often (my thoughts on deer drives)
IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Nomad2506
the gun came from Idaho and you all know it and you still can't see the forest for the trees.

We can definitely see whats going on. We just stopped caring when the whole truth came out and both of you act like little girls after the fact. Keep your stuff private next time andyou wont have to deal with it. Have fun with your federal charges.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Nomad,

Before you are done, don't forget you agreed to sell me that schitty marlin for 20 bucks or are you going to back out?? There are folks on here that don't think I can split wood with it.

-Piss into the wind.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
FWIW--there are, according to you, "Men on here of little character, of low morals who do not stand up for what is right, who have no moral compass..."

I submit that there are also Men on here who've had a business partner screw them out of millions; an ex-wife who's stolen their house, their children and their emotional health; a Veteran who was spat upon by his Countrymen; a Father who's gone to jail on the whim of a judge; a greedy sibling who's cheated their inheritance, a mechanic who's fubar'ed their ride, a gunsmith who's honked up their prized .415 Flamenblaster, a schoolmarm who whacked their behind over sumthin' Johnnie did, and a Maytag repairman who didn't jump to the phone. And yet we go on.

Point is, at some point you get screwed--it ain't right, it ain't fair, and sometimes you too quickly pass beyond just killin' the SOB and move straight to hiding the bodies. Which don't work.

You've painted with a very wide brush over the Character of many such Men here, Men who sucked it up and in, who both fought and retreated wisely, who cried when no one could hear them and screamed to no one who would listen. And still do, over alot more important 'stuff' than $60. Sure, you can right-fight...or you can be happy--BTDT, but this one is all for you.

Maybe you've been wronged, maybe someone else has--get a room and hate-[bleep] each other--but don't challenge the Character of anyone here or elsewhere based on your own moral desires.

Sincerely hope you regain some perspective and gratitude toward what you seem to have conjured up to be the TEOTAWAWKI.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their moccasins--that way, when you Do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Mildy interested rant over--CF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nice furniture. grin

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology
My side aches from laughing my azz off AT the two of you! Nothing more than a couple of old women with yeast infections slinging their purses at one another.....

For sure....grin

note to self - avoid these 2

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Sure glad their aired their way of doing business so others know better than to get caught up in something with either of them.

The ignore function looks like a good idea.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You guys are Scandalous........but funny.

Last edited by bearmgc; 09/03/10.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I didn't know anyone wore panties here....except the sniper thread (unfortunately).....until this.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was mildly interested in this all about 6 pages back, but now that it's all dragged out and serious (and ridiculous) threats are being offered; it now just sounds like a bunch of cry-baby Bull Chit.

Get over yourselves, get a life, and move on. Checkfire pretty much nailed this one on the head... your having a pissing match over 2 pieces of crap that most of the dudes on here wouldn't want to own, treating them like they are solid gold bricks. Then you want to call out everyone else on here that thinks your acting like a bunch of idiots... get real.

As the wise-man Ron Burgundy once said "You stay classy San Diego" oh he also said "Go F yourself San Diego". Pick the one that you like best.

Last edited by TysonT; 09/03/10.

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

N
ned Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Is there a huge stash of guns for sale around here somewhere?

Ride well, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 12344mag, 72 invisible), 2,594 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,827
Posts18,516,845
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.