Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Nuts, being nuts, clamoring for attention.

Well, at least Terry isn't blowing up, or advocating blowing up, clinics these days.

Query: can't we just shoot the muzzies that get pissed when the Q'uran is "desecrated" and the nutjobs that do the public "desecrations"? Seems a win/win, there.

If this option were legalized & organized,I'm sure it'd be a computer lottery for tickets.

But then again,I got 2 doe permits this year in two seperate counties
-Vince

Last edited by VinceM; 09/12/10.

GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I might add that this stuff didn't happen on Bush's watch either. Obama sure is "ushering in a new age of unity".

Barry's stokin' these flames for more smoke.
Screening the fact that he ( and his peeps ) are robbing us to ruin.

The USA might survive his "leadership"
But it will never survive the ones that put him in charge!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Plinker
There's a sale on Mohammed costumes on isle 5.

[Linked Image]

I did grill a wonderful pork tenderloin ! Marinated in lemon and dill!

But the better half would not let me smoke a Camel!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by luke
Funny I never heard you guys raising hell when George Bush put a Koran in the White House, and asked many times not to condemn all of Islam for the acts of their radical extremists.

probably because we knew he wasn't a muslim himself

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
It seems that islam has taken the place of communism as the new force that seeks to dominate the planet.

Ruger 4570 nailed it......"It seems to me we need a Commander in Chief that is willing to change the rules of engagement, pull totally out of any Muslim Country and tell them... "Bring it on"

I'd even go as far as to kick all non American muslims out of the USA.

" A little solitude is a mighty precious thing "
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Funny I never heard you guys raising hell when George Bush put a Koran in the White House, and asked many times not to condemn all of Islam for the acts of their radical extremists.

And jesture of good will, not wishing to depict our resonse as a holy war waged by this scary, gasp, religious US president and all. 'Course, time has taken the scales from our eyes now, hasn't it. See: "the history of islam".

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by lodgepole
It seems that islam has taken the place of communism as the new force that seeks to dominate the planet.

Ruger 4570 nailed it......"It seems to me we need a Commander in Chief that is willing to change the rules of engagement, pull totally out of any Muslim Country and tell them... "Bring it on"

I'd even go as far as to kick all non American muslims out of the USA.

Nothing wrong with kicking out the non legal aliens.
From any country or creed.

Papers?
No?! Out you go!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Yes, because that's what we want from the leader of the free world... knee jerk populism essentially giving every fruit cake in the country, carte blanche to go beat up the local Paki working at 7/11.

We all know Islam sucks ass and breeds hate, but we ARE a country of religious freedom, so we cannot condemn an entire religion, where there are some innocent followers. Not to mention, if we declared war on Islam, what do you guess the price of oil would be right now, or the state of our economy as a result?

The only right approach is to crush every zealous Muslim as they show their true colors. We did that under Bush. Now we give them mixed signals.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by stray round
Unfortunately they will wait until they increase in numbers in the U.S. before they will show thier true intentions.

That's why some folks think it's smarter to get it over with now before it's impossible. It all depends on whether one believes a showdown is inevitable.

one good thing about waiting is we're already running out of resources, those who know how to live off the land can/will survive. those who live in cities who can't won't. numbers aint always a way to win.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Exactly who are you talking about? Many of us on here are quoting or paraphrasing Dubya when we talk about "the religion of peace" because we roundly condemned his words when he originally said them. I can't speak directly for Sam, but I don't think he liked Bush doing this either. All that said, it is like Steve was saying, having Bush preach tolerance when the nation could've been set off with a spark is hardly equivalent to having a Muslim in the whitehouse.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by colorado bob
I thought only the Nazis burned books.
The Nazi's burned books as part of their larger program of banning the books because of their content. There is a big difference between a symbolic burning of a religious/political symbol and Nazi book burning. The Nazis were stifling free speech. Burning a koran as a political statement is the essence of free speech.

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Cops pounced on one protester, 29-year-old Sebastain Bagby, when he held up a Koran and whipped out a lighter. The officers grabbed the items out of Bagby's hand but didn't arrest him."

I guess from this date forward, cops will grab American Flags and lighters from the hands of every libtard and hater regardless of what our courts have said on the subject.

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by FlaRick
I guess from this date forward, cops will grab American Flags and lighters from the hands of every libtard and hater regardless of what our courts have said on the subject.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Rammer Jammer Yellowhammer Give 'em heck Alabama
Alabama Crimson Tide 2009 National Champions.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ruger 4570
I dunno. It seems to me we need a Commander in Chief that is willing to change the rules of engagement, pull totally out of any Muslim Country and tell them... "Bring it on"

What am I thinking?? With the muslim ( no, I didn't misspell the word, until muslims act like decent people, they do not deserve elevation to capitol letters) in chief and political correctness mandates, this scenario could never happen.

Exactly right and well said. At this point I am so angry that I dare not post my own thoughts.

Anyone for a cup of TEA

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

No kidding. And he didn't agree to build a damn mosque at ground zero either. It's all relative.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (AdventureBound, 7mm_Loco, 79S, 673, 17 invisible), 1,953 guests, and 1,016 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,438
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.