Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
222Sako Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Where do you guys buy your AR accessories? I just acquired a Bushmaster from a buddy going thru a divorce and being a tighta$$, I would like to get a few things for it, but want to spend the least. I know Brownell's has a great selection and service, but they are always at the top end of the pricing scale. thanks in advance.

Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32

A lie doesn't become truth; wrong doesn't become right; evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by the majority...Rick Warren

GB1

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Since most companies have set advertised pricing anymore, you'll pay close to the same everywhere you go unless you get a discount of some type.

I use Brownells alot as well as P&K Firearms, Bravo Company USA, Rainier Arms and a few others. Some run sales from time to time.

I also buy and sell alot of used stuff on ar15.com equipment exchange.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Model One Sales generally has good prices... as good as any usually...

Personally I don't want that quality of parts but they serve a lot of folks just fine.

Beyond that Brownells has been a good go to and then to the direct factory for anything else also.... RRA etc....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Search the net for reliable companies. I have saved a ton of cash by shopping the net. There are no local companies I can get most of my gear from. So the net has been a great resource. I have yet to find a one stop shop that has everything I want especially with decent prices.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Yep, thats a sure way to save, buy the grip here, teh handguard there and so on... pretty soon you could have a 50 buck shipping bill too.... plus sales tax in some instances... just saying....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You can. But if you are as cheap as i am you take that into consideration. I saved 100 bucks on a lower that I ordered today. Including shipping and the transfer fee to my FFL. Thats a pretty healthy savings. Locally for a lesser brand but a similar setup it was nearly 200 bucks more. To me thats substantial.

You can get hurt just as easy if you don't pay attention. I just wish there was a good shop nearby. I would rather keep a local guy in business.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It all depends upon if you want quality parts or just parts. Everyone wants the best buy and it doesn't hurt to look around but when I have a known part I want, I want it now to complete a project and sometimes that means paying full retail.
The other option is to check the equipment exchange over at AR-15 or a few other sites.

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Stemshot
You can. But if you are as cheap as i am you take that into consideration. I saved 100 bucks on a lower that I ordered today. Including shipping and the transfer fee to my FFL. Thats a pretty healthy savings. Locally for a lesser brand but a similar setup it was nearly 200 bucks more. To me thats substantial.

You can get hurt just as easy if you don't pay attention. I just wish there was a good shop nearby. I would rather keep a local guy in business.

Lowers you can spend an arm and a leg or you can buy cheaper... there usually isn't any difference... I have an EA left that I've really abused... and I only paid 45 bucks for it some moons ago. BUT it has top line parts in it....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,265
Posts18,486,536
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.