Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
McMillan Rifles. Luckily they too are a sponsor so I'm safe in posting.

http://www.mcmfamily.com/mcmillan-rifles.php#

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It seems you have edited EVERY single one of your posts on this thread? Why? Can't keep up? Don't want anyone to know what your original retarded responses were? You're not even fun to [bleep] with. How entertaining can it be to prove someone an idiot when they do all the work for you? Go back to school, Jim. Your not ready to play with the big boys yet.....

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by jim62
2MUCHGUN,

I fit the delivery pretty much to the respect I have for the recpient.
Which for a cleuless POS like you is not much.

Getting ettiqute lessons from a dumhpuck like you would be like getting a chastity sermon from a hooker.

Go [bleep] yourself.
2muchgun, I think your dealing with either a senile old fart, or a 11yr old teenager based on his spelling.

Jim62(wanna be moderator) sounds like a load catcher wanting to come out of the closet.

Last edited by slg888; 09/17/10.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
McMillan Rifles. Luckily they too are a sponsor so I'm safe in posting.

http://www.mcmfamily.com/mcmillan-rifles.php#
Maybe not Steelhead. Better check with massa Jim62 and be sure Mcmillan is up to date on the sponsor payment.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Slg888,

Actually I dont' bother to spell check for DUMPHUCK like you who I assmue can't read very well anyway. I really try to write for your level of intelligence..

I see you are taking up for your [bleep] boyfreind, "2muchgun"...

His handle must be from the time you told him you could not fit is dick up your ass?

Your antics are all shown here....

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._this_where_2muchgun_is_from#Post4418300

Maybe you two "lovebirds" should announce your "male love" for each other on the main campfire forum so all of your "freinds" their can share in your bliss?

You both are really "valued" here at the 'fire based on all the "supportive' comments I have seen on the THREE seprate thread you have been run off and shouted down on regarding Mr Burn's rifles?

Last edited by jim62; 09/17/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jim62
Slg888,

Actually I dont' bother to spell check for DUMPHUCK like you who I assmue can't read very well anyway. I really try to write for your level of intelligence..

I see you are taking up for your [bleep] boyfreind, "2muchgun"...

His handle must be from the time you told him you could not fit is dick up your ass?

Your antics are all shown here....

Maybe you two "lovebirds" should announce your "male love" for each other on the main campfire forum so all of your "freinds" their can share in your bliss?

You both are really "valued" here at the 'fire based on all the "supportive' comments I have seen on the THREE seprate thread you have been run off and shouted down on regarding Mr Burn's rifles?

just in case...

I can't spell... Deal with it...
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That's 3 times you posted the link. You must have it bookmarked on your favorites.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by slg888
That's 3 times you posted the link. You must have it bookmarked on your favorites.

It's the best way to explain your present situation to those who wonder why you are such an idiot.....

Here it is again..

SLG888 and "2muchgun" (for SLG to swallow) in their natural habitat..

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Quote by Jim62:
"slg888, 2muchgun ,Middleforkminer and a few other maggots. Frankly, Rick Bin should BAN the peices of crap"

Jim62, you definitely got some serious issues. Maybe you should put everyone you think are maggots on ignore.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by slg888
Quote by Jim62:
"slg888, 2muchgun ,Middleforkminer and a few other maggots. Frankly, Rick Bin should BAN the peices of crap"

Jim62, you definitely got some serious issues. Maybe you should put everyone you think are maggots on ignore.

Oh yeah, I got "issues" with a maggot like yourself..

What you going to do about it ??

Throw a fit?

Naw, you will just cry on your "boyfriend" 2muchgun's shoulder.

You two old [bleep] are made for each other..

A shown here-

To all gunmaker critics-
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jim,

I've noticed that you're pretty quick with the "insertion of male genitalia" smack in many of your posts. (I'd urge folks to do a simple search)

Frankly, your potty mouth and sophomoric rhetoric is tiring and rather telling. Please keep your obsessions to rifles and optics.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
SKane..

I know SLG888 undoubtedly sent some PMs out to his lame "Yanknee buds" for help...

He sure could not handle it.

Pretty pathetic when you half drunk Yankee [bleep] have to gang up on someone just to hold your own on a thread?

Really dude,

It not my faulty his male lover- 2muchgun and he are portayed here...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._out_of_elevation_at_50_yard#Post4423526

Frankly, if you don't like my posts, put me on ignore, PLEASE..

Then I won't have to respond to YOUR stupid schit!!

To all gunmaker critics-
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I have three, (well two now, my daughter took hers when she moved out)Rbros rifles in the safe. Travis goes above and beyond on his builds. My 338 Lapua is built on a Phoenix action, Rock barrel, Seekins lug, base rings, bottom metal, Manners stock, Jewell trigger, and my supplied Nightforce. And all for way less than $6000.00.
My 6.5x47 Lapua in the foreground, the 338 in back:
[Linked Image]
My daughter's 6.5x47 Lapua:
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Jim the Plumber; 09/17/10.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim the Plumber
I have three, (well two now, my daughter took hers when she moved out)Rbros rifles in the safe. Travis goes above and beyond on his builds. My 338 Lapua is built on a Phenox action, Rock barrel, Seekins lug, base rings, bottom metal, Manners stock, Jewell trgger, and my supplied Nightforce. And all for way less than $6000.00.
My 6.5x47 Lapua in the foreground, the 338 in back:
[Linked Image]
My daughter's 6.5x47 Lapua:
[Linked Image]

Nice guns.. How do you like the Manners stocks compared to say a McMillain?

Based on Rbros current price sheet for their Long range hunters and the options you have on those rifles, the guns currently run about $4,000+ alone, don't they?

And the Nightforce scopes are nearly $2,000( at least $1,500 new)??

So, that's about $6,000 any way you cut it.

To all gunmaker critics-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SKane
Jim,
I've noticed that you're pretty quick with the "insertion of male genitalia" smack in many of your posts. (I'd urge folks to do a simple search)

Frankly, your potty mouth and sophomoric rhetoric is tiring and rather telling. Please keep your obsessions to rifles and optics.

Your not the only one thats noticed.
I go away for a few hours and come back to 24hourcampfire. The asrealasitgets edition.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jim the Plumber
Very nice.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Well, it's no wonder you got those rifles so cheap. The bolts were put in backwards!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
JAY S Offline OP
OP Offline
J
touchy group here...i checked out some of the builders mentioned and they all seem to build quality products. i'm interested in peeling the onion here a little bit.

it seems a rifle will cost between $2,700 and $5,000

Optics will be $500 to $2500

Load development is ?? superior ammo is around $400 and ultimate is a little more

after that the handloads are about $60/per 20 or $300 per 100

if the graybull rifle is worth $3500 +scope @ $1200 +$800 for 100 rounds that's $5400.

additionally in my mind there's value in the one stop shopping feature. i've built two rifles from scratch and reworked two other rifles with quality smiths. three of the rile were sent off for load development. one rifle had issues. for a two month period there were questions if the issues were the loads or the rifles. as it turns out the issue was the loads (or so i think). the rifle shoots great now but i realized as someone who doesn't have the time or motivation to reload the one stop shopping is nice. as far a load development is concerned one rifle cost $800 to end up with 1/4" group and 100 rounds and another cost $1100 for the 1/4" group and 100 rounds with the third in the middle.

it might be helpful for rifle builders to include either on websites or other advertising what there cost is for load development and handloads.

in the graybull equation i don't think enough value is put on the load development/handload cost. what are the going rates for load development and handloads? i got to have a lot of trust before i send a custom rifle to a stranger to play with.

I have a feeling the $6000 cost that graybull offers isn't that far off for what you get. i think what some on this forum dislike is not being able to pick every line item. at the end of the day i probably fall into that category but with out knowing what the other packages cost i'll have to keep doing a little research.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
I would now like to hereby submit "godddamn", "schit", "ass", and the ever popular "farmer ass" to your ever-growing list of classless etiquette. Way to set the bar. I can see why you are Rick's right hand man.

What a joke.....

Jay S,

Thanks for the interest and keep digging.

The following melt down is most definitely not directed at you.

You jackasses have to be [bleep] kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came here as a sponsor and in every thread my product is discussed the same sorry, bored, stupid jackasses continuously turn any discussion into some worthless blather in some vain attempt to bolster their own failing personal ego.

Can anyone of you imagine how hard it is going to be for Rick to find any other paying sponsor will to put up with the incessant personal attacks and constant carping about the amount of money the sponsor wishes to receive for the product they have built???

I can in no way justify the cost of sponsoring this site, in my time and my ad dollars, if in every single thread even remotely concerning my company I must constantly beat back a pack of blathering idiots concerned only with trying to destroy my business and attack me personally.

Does anyone think I have not gone way above the norm in not losing my cool at this absolutely unbelievable behavior????

I showed up here with video proof that my product performs as advertised. All I ever asked was a fair evaluation as to whether what I did was something in which the members of this site were interested. Vote with you dollars.

The return on investment was pretty good but it consumed an inordinate amount of my time simply dealing with a few very determined azzholes. I have the money but in all honesty I simply don�t have the time to deal with this utter bullshit.

At the end of the day I am simply here to expose more guys to what we do and let the free market take its course. You few azzholes are not only needlessly [bleep] with my business but you are also [bleep] with the very site you seem to enjoy so much.

In today�s market is very easy to find places to spend your ad dollars.

After seeing the reception I got here what other sane business owner would even contemplate trying to deal with the raving stupidity and bullshit a select few on this site continuously spout out.

So here is the deal:

1. If anyone again posts a personal attack on me or anyone else in a thread either started by me or concerning my products I will ask Rick to permanently ban them or I will be forced to stop any sponsorship of this site.
2. If you have problems with my product feel free to mention it. If you just want to continuously bitch and complain about my pricing structure, hunting ethics, business practices and marketing strategy I will ask Rick to ban you or I will be forced to stop sponsoring this site.
3. If you have problems with my videos feel free to mention it. If you feel the need to become totally obsessed with saving the world from my brand of pure evil and must chase me around the site I will ask Rick to ban you or I will be forced to stop sponsorship of this site.

Most of this decision is simply business.

If I can�t come here and show the members of this website what Greybull Precision does and see if any of our products or services might be something they are interested in without having to continually defend just about every aspect of my business and personal life I will move my ad dollars, and much more importantly my time, somewhere else.

99.99% of you guys are great. What an unbelievable shame a few worthless jackasses have such self loathing that they must continually attack anything that threatens their already low self esteem.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1moredeer, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 10ring1, 007FJ, 77 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,714
Posts18,494,533
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.