Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Do you all know Tim Wells of the show Relentless Pursuit? For those who may not know him, I would like to introduce him. He is a great guy, he came all the way to Colorado to hunt coyotes with me a couple of years ago. Let me tell you that he is a great hunter. His TV show is like no other, he is always doing different things, I have seen him spear hogs, (without the aide of dogs, simply stalking) get bit by a rattle snake, he even shot a Grizzly Bear in the head with a bow!!!! And no, the bear wasn't charging Tim, Tim charged the bear! That was one of the most exciting pieces of footage I have ever seen! He has DVDs for those who may not have the channels he airs on. He has a wide variety, he even has a predator hunting DVD. Below are some you tube videos he has released, you can find Tim at World Hunting Group to see what all he is doing, and order his DVDs. The reason I would like to introduce Tim is because he has signed a beautiful set of the CALLMASTER'S calls to be auctioned of for Wounded warriors!!!! Watch for these calls to place a bid and support our Countries Heroes!

Tim Wells video clip
Click here to see the initial posting for the auction!I will keep you up to date! Thanks!
Wounded Warrior Auction

Bucking The Odds and making it happen!
www.buckingtheodds.com
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You wouldn't happen to have contact information for Wounded Warriors? - a great organization, that I'm sure would recieve support.

Uman HAS NO AFFILIATION TO WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT

Last edited by Mako25; 09/20/10.
Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I am currently living with an old Army Buddy of mine. He is stationed here in Colorado Springs at Ft.Carson. He and I were stationed elsewhere (small world). Anyway, he works at the Warrior Transition Unit on base, he also happens to be the guy that made the calls. There are a lot of things we can do to help the guys get out of the house,or hospital, and out enjoying nature in the country they protect.This money will go to the organization "Project Healing Waters" If you want to donate to that we will gladly accept donations during the auction. Thank you Mako25.

www.buckingtheodds.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Please, don't thank me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If a person were to click on the link titled Wounded Warrior Auction, where would that lead 'em?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sir?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
OH, Sorry, stepped out for a bit. It would lead you to Bucking The Odds.com It is a site my hunting buddy and I put together.

www.buckingtheodds.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are a self-serving prick. You approach, representing Wounded Warrior -- an organization that serves American service members -- but with careful wording don't.

You are willing to tweak the heartfelt attachment that many here have toward those members - for a buck, and some exposure for a website that I now hope sees not one hit.

That puts you half-a-foot lower than earth worms. You're so crooked I wouldn't want your filthy blood-soaked cash any where near Wounded Warriors. Clever advertising on your part, but shameful.

I can only hope that the faces, and images of those who are being helped by the authentic program haunt you.

Stick your duck calls up your asz - and honk!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hope Rick sees this and pulls your plug. Slimy thing to do.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B3

Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I have not made one dime off hunting in my life. You sir are quick to judge. I served ten years in the Army, and have helped raise a lot of money for the Wounded Warriors, this is charity. Please stay away from my website as we do not like you pissed off types. I simply came here in hopes of drawing attention to the auction. My name is Uriah Wurst, google it. I ain't hard to find.

www.buckingtheodds.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He could -- and should -- have stopped at "I'm sorry".

For a lousy buck, he'd sell out a fallen compadre? (giving benefit of the doubt he's ever served).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope I'm wrong Bud - but it ain't lookin' so.

Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
What are you pissed about? Man, I don't get it, the last time I did this it went to the Warrior Outreach within the unit. This time we are sending it to Project Healing Waters, WE DO NOT GET ANY MONEY FROM THIS. It actually costs a few dollars for material and our time. That is our donation.

www.buckingtheodds.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wounded Warriors project, is that you?

Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
NO, I will re-word it here. The link is to an auction, it will be held on Bucking The Odds.com.It is worded Wounded Warrior AUCTION. I was simply describing the link for clarity. It is simply the place where the auction will be held. If you click on the link it will cost you nothing. I apologize for coming here and ruffling feathers, I would pull this post, but I don't like to feel as though I am hiding something. The auction will go on, and the proceeds will go to help a service member who has sacrificed.

www.buckingtheodds.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As stated, self-serving, clever, and oh I forgot one - deceiving.

Hope your duck call is out of tune when blown out your ass.

Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I guess I will just give a bunch of money to them next time I feel like making a donation. OH, I am broke, sorry, can't help. What have you donated to a Wounded Warrior? My guess would be that you have served, and if that is the case then thank you. If you want to help, like I said, I ain't hard to find.

www.buckingtheodds.com
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mako, I can't understand how you can be upset with what the point of this thread is, simply a way to raise money for the wounded warrior project. People all over america are raising money for this organization. I guess Mako you are upset because it's on another hunting forum? Seems like you are missing the point. The original poster has stated that he is doing this to raise money and that he gains nothing from doing so. Unless you know somethng about him that the rest of us don't then I believe him.

Walk softly and carry a big bore!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Read the thread, it's a misrepresentaion of representing the Wounded Warrior project. Ol' Uretha is con man.

NO AFFILIATION TO WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

247 members (1minute, 264mag, 204guy, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 222ND, 30 invisible), 14,539 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,955
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.