-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
His post states that Tim Wells and his friend callmaster have combined to produce some calls to be auctioned off to support wounded warriors. I still don't see a problem. I guess your thought is that one can't raise money for an organization unless your affiliated with them? Once again I guess your mad because the auction is on another website. Oh well. I have wasted enough of my time on this already. Have a good night.

Last edited by Pumpkinheaver; 09/20/10.

Walk softly and carry a big bore!
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The website for Wounded Warriors is www.woundedwarriorproject.org. I am chair of SCI's Wounded Warrior/Veteran Committee here in the Wash.,DC area. I will leave the issue of Relentless Pursuit to others. The WW Program provides so many services for our fallen heroes its impossible to list all they accomplish. I have taken a number of WW's on hunting trips & felt it was an honor to associate with these fine young men. Our chapter just donated a combination Whitetail Deer & Black Bear hunt to a marine recovering from life threatening wounds suffered in Iraq. We are in the process of setting up more trips for local WW's this hunting season. Anyone interested in supporting our WW's can go to the website & made a donation. Working with both NRA & SCI we shipped over a thousand pounds of comfort items before last Christmas to our troops in Iraq. We are preparing a large shipment to our troops in Afghanistan to arrive before Christmas this year.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I just found out my room mate, who is cadre for the wounded warriors, who made the calls up for auction had a stroke. [bleep] yourself mako, you need to learn how much of a gift life is, so go drown on your anger.

Bucking The Odds and making it happen!
www.buckingtheodds.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thank You.

Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
ps, who ever cares, please keep Nate in your prayers, he took fire for us in combat.

www.buckingtheodds.com
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you wish to pound my head into a pizza, post it here.

Of course, full, honest disclosure isn't your style.

Conning folks out of their money - or perhaps just stealin' it would seem more your style.

Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
MAKO25, You are so low when a snake farts it blows dust in your eyes. You sit here on a computer and get pissed about everything everybody in the world is doing to feel happy. Get a life man. Would you like to compare dd-214s? for non service members this means MILITARY SERVICE RECORDS. I am quite sure good old mako, who won't even reveal his face or name, because he does not believe in what he is does,even has a service record. I would not hold that against anyone, it is a free country, we are not mandated to join, those of us who do, do it because we love this country. I am done having a battle of whits with this unarmed idiot. I AM NOT AFFILIATED with the wounded warriors, if I were I would be hired. I do this completely voluntary. ON MY OWN Fako. Get BENT, I AM DONE WITH YOU PUKE.COWARD

www.buckingtheodds.com
Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Tell me where to be, meet ya half way. What is you real name? I will meet you any time, you crossed the line.I will take you out bro.

www.buckingtheodds.com
Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I made my last post on this site. Thank you all that sees this character for what he is. Outta here.

www.buckingtheodds.com
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You know when I first started reading this thread I thought that "Mako 25" was being too hard on "Uman". With "Uman's" last outbursts I think that Mako 25 was actually too easy on him. His outrage exposed his true character. As a Vietnam veteran I thank "Mako 25" for his persistance in calling the guy out finally getting the violent response that proved the dude is a fraud.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The misleading title, and body sent up red flags. The evasive answers, and attempts at misdirection sent up more. After obtaining technical support (looking at the links), and obtaining a second opinion - I felt I had no choice.

I can think of nothing more noble, than helping wounded service members, and that is what Wounded Warrior project does.

Each will have to decide on their own, whether the poster intended to have you believe you would have been donating to Wounded Warrior project, or something else.

>salute<

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Uman
Tell me where to be, meet ya half way. What is you real name? I will meet you any time, you crossed the line.I will take you out bro.

grin

This schit cracks me up. Tough guy.

"I'll take you out bro" laugh OK Rambo.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I made my last post on this site. Thank you all that sees this character for what he is.

You bet we do.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have been on this forum since 2002 and it saddens me that you guys treat a new guy the way you did. Poke anything with a stick long enough and it's gonna bite!!!

Walk softly and carry a big bore!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Steal money from enough people and they're going to fight back.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I am done having a battle of whits with this unarmed idiot.

I always thought it was spelled w-i-t-s.....

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Uman Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Not trying to beat a dead horse, this topic has gone on a while now. Right in the middle of it I got word that my roommate, SSG Nate Baker, U.S. Army, had a stroke on his way to work and wrecked his vehicle. I apologize for lashing out, if you want to go bid on the calls by all means go for it. If you think I am ripping you off then don't go bid. Nate and I were stationed together back in the mid 90s and I got out of the Army, Nate is still in. We bumped into each other a couple of years ago, a very chance encounter. What a small world, please pray for Nate. He is in critical but stable condition.

www.buckingtheodds.com
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I did a White Pages search and could find no matching address for the names that you have used in this thread. You stated that Nate was your roommate. Can you explain that? Are there any links to the traffic accident that he was involved in? I could find nothing about it on a Bing search. Thank You.

B
BTO Offline
B
Originally Posted by Sportdog
I did a White Pages search and could find no matching address for the names that you have used in this thread. You stated that Nate was your roommate. Can you explain that? Are there any links to the traffic accident that he was involved in? I could find nothing about it on a Bing search. Thank You.

Nathan had a stroke on his way to work while driving. Here is the police report link. They didn't know he had a stroke at the time.

http://www.springsgov.com/units/police/policeblotter.asp?offset=20

Look at record 735

He is at the Swedish Hospital in Denver, CO

http://swedishhospital.com/contact_us/e-mail_patient.htm

Nathan is a good man that helps the transition of wounded warriors. He is a staff sergeant in the Army. He also loves to make coyote calls. He has auctioned them off to support the soldiers in the program. The last time he had a set of his calls signed by Fred and Michelle Eikler. He then auctioned them off to support his soldiers. It isn't a lot of money but it all helps.
Nathan is in for a slow recovery. Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I hope this is the real deal, not some scam as some have suggested. I am having troubles finding a Nate Baker from Ft Carson, except there was an MP by that name who is listed as inactive duty.......

If you or Nathan are in the wounded warriors or other programs for wounded soldiers you should know my son's good friend, Nick Bientema, who was an army ranger wounded in Iraq and from Fort Carson. then somewhere in Texas until he retired on a medical discharge, or whatever they termed it. Nick has been on many hunting shows on TV. If you want to, pm me and we can talk, maybe I can help clear your story. BTW, Nick was in the wave of soldiers who made it first to Saddam's palace.....

I Hope your friend Nathan recovers and recovers soon, what a terrible thing to happen to one of our troops .

As I have said in a few threads I started, thank ALL of you brave MEN and WOMEN who have served, we owe you and thank you for keeping our country safe.

Allen

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (10gaugemag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 3333vl, 358WCF, 21 invisible), 15,090 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,978
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.