Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Blow me.....

You ain't got enough money in that inverse fund.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Longbob
Doing well. How are you doing these days? I seem to remember your daughter lives in Alabama or something. I hope you can spend the winter months there.

Doing okay, and it's my son, US Army, Fort Rucker, Alabama, we Canadians prefer to fight in the warmth when at all possible grin

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Me, Kyle, or both?

In the case of trouble both ! wink Except he owes me a game of golf and beer from way back in 2001 and I'm going to be in Texas soon, might want to collect on it grin

Lynn

You have a deal! Dgal will be our caddy and none of these other clowns are invited.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Kyle;

grin

See, I KNEW it was you...

Lynn;

Doing well, Lady. Expect a PM tomorrow.

Oh, and make sure Kyle springs for the GOOD beer (hint: not Mexican, nor Shiner.... make them get the GOOD stuff in the bottles.... assuming that they have such in the places he'd frequent).

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Seam, ya gonna cover my bar tab, I'll get dinner. smile

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Sean, ya gonna cover my bar tab, I'll get dinner. smile

And a movie like last time. cool

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Seam, ya gonna cover my bar tab, I'll get dinner. smile

Huh?

Who da [bleep] invited you, ya reprobate....

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

Don't take much money to get him to do the "honors"... ask Bart......

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

This is turning Bob/Elkish....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Reprobate.....damn, I resemble that, still I'd rather pick up dinner than my bar tab. wink

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Leave me out of this...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

This is turning Bob/Elkish....

You can't fathom how happy Bob was to go on the pig hunt last year.... until someone told him that the pigs weren't live caught. Scary thing was, it only disappointed him a little.....

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Leave me out of this...

Oh, your name oughta be "bennett", 'cause you're sure as hell in it....

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

You can't fathom how happy Bob was to go on the pig hunt last year.... until someone told him that the pigs weren't live caught. Scary thing was, it only disappointed him a little.....

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Who is that, Ned Beatty?

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Doing well, Lady. Expect a PM tomorrow.

Oh, and make sure Kyle springs for the GOOD beer (hint: not Mexican, nor Shiner.... make them get the GOOD stuff in the bottles.... assuming that they have such in the places he'd frequent).

Gotcha and will do wink

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kyle, can we talk ????

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Sent you my contact info.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sent you my contact info.

Thank you kind Sir smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it okay to display the flag upside down to protest the direction of government, the economy, the war, high crime rates, your bar's liquor license, etc.?

The Flag Code states, "The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

We feel it is a far stretch to argue that political purposes constitute the "dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property" the Flag Code speaks of. An instance is a single event not an extended duration of time. The clear intent is as a call for immediate emergency assistance (danger at sea, or perhaps during a kidnapping in progress, for example).

We recommend that people who wish to express their political dissatisfaction find a way to do so that is respectful of the flag ("The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing." Section 8j).

"In times of national crisis, Americans look to the United States flag as a symbol of hope, courage, and freedom; the United States flag is universally honored; the United States flag honors the men and women of the Armed Forces who have given their life in the defense of the United States; the United States flag serves as a treasured symbol of the loss of loved ones to the countless families of those who died in defense of our Nation" (Ref: H.Res.420, sponsored by Rep. Robert Latta [R-OH])

The flag may, to some, represent just the government and its policies; but it is truly "a symbol of hope and inspiration to people at home and around the world � as a constellation which grows brighter with every achievement earned and sacrifice borne by one of our citizens." [ref]

We recommend you show respect for the flag and make your political views known in other ways.

While it is not illegal, it is inconsistent with the intent of the Flag Code and disrespectful to the memory of those who sacrificed their lives to protect your freedom to protest.

http://ushistory.org

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Is it okay to display the flag upside down to protest the direction of government, the economy, the war, high crime rates, your bar's liquor license, etc.?

The Flag Code states, "The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."

We feel it is a far stretch to argue that political purposes constitute the "dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property" the Flag Code speaks of. An instance is a single event not an extended duration of time. The clear intent is as a call for immediate emergency assistance (danger at sea, or perhaps during a kidnapping in progress, for example).

We recommend that people who wish to express their political dissatisfaction find a way to do so that is respectful of the flag ("The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing." Section 8j).

"In times of national crisis, Americans look to the United States flag as a symbol of hope, courage, and freedom; the United States flag is universally honored; the United States flag honors the men and women of the Armed Forces who have given their life in the defense of the United States; the United States flag serves as a treasured symbol of the loss of loved ones to the countless families of those who died in defense of our Nation" (Ref: H.Res.420, sponsored by Rep. Robert Latta [R-OH])

The flag may, to some, represent just the government and its policies; but it is truly "a symbol of hope and inspiration to people at home and around the world � as a constellation which grows brighter with every achievement earned and sacrifice borne by one of our citizens." [ref]

We recommend you show respect for the flag and make your political views known in other ways.

While it is not illegal, it is inconsistent with the intent of the Flag Code and disrespectful to the memory of those who sacrificed their lives to protect your freedom to protest.

http://ushistory.org

Excellent post, and exactly ! That's what I was trying to impart to him.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

238 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 257_X_50, 29 invisible), 2,182 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,115
Posts18,483,452
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.