Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
F
These drug cartels are here in Minnesota doing business seling their poison to kids, the police rounded upa bunch of these low lifes yesterday. But the police cannot ask about their immigration status, so much for the sanctuary city bullshXt.
Our politicians are more concerned with people being bullied than actually doing something for public safety. I wonder how long it will be before the blood shed starts on the streets for control of their drug territory. the mayors of St Paul and Minneaolis are more concerned with putting out frickin green bicycles than law enforcement. These are two worthless turds that should be replaced.

flightmaster

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I carry daily b/c of just this sort of horse crap!

Enjoying Each Sunrise...
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I hope all those mexicans steal all those green bikes. What a frickin joke.

Camp is where you make it.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I'd be in Minnesota too if I was a drug dealer given the political climate.

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
They were caught growing weed in the national forest in northern Wisconsin not long ago. Guess they ain't going away if they can find places to grow it and people to consume it up here in the upper midwest.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too many Minnesotians have that hubert humphrey state of mind. He was a worthless putz as far as I am concerned. (I'm from Iowa and Minnesota politics rubs off here too) Let's hope this fall we can start getting rid of guys like your mayors. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just oppressed innocents trying to support their families by doing jobs Americans wont do.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kend
I'd be in Minnesota too if I was a drug dealer given the political climate.

What is the history behind how Minnesota is such a Leftist state? I have long read about the beauty of the Boundary Waters area... the great bird hunting... and just in general I thought hard Northern Winters froze most liberal pukes out...???

Please don't feed the trolls!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
"and just in general I thought hard Northern Winters froze most liberal pukes out...???"

If that were the case, Alaska would have nothing but Conservatives.

Unfortunately, "taint so"....

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't know Dave was a mexican?

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I don't know, but I would guess it might have something to do with farm subsidies. On a positive note they have a lot of good looking blondes. Ken

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
there is mexican drug presence here in my city also. We have organized crime ala MS 13.

I believe it is everywhere nowadays.

Sam......

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
yeah, i was just gonna say, just because it's increasing in your area doesn't mean it's decreasing in my area.

hmmm? a joint problem?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
**This isn't addressed to anyone in general, just an observation.

They're there due to the lucretive drug business. They're not putting guns to anyone's head to buy the product.

There's no forced use or sale to small children, so give that theory up. Most teens observe illegal drug usage, through friends and familymembers.

Sadly it's the williness of your neighbors,friends, maybe your own familymembers, that drives the demand.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FLIGHTMASTER
These drug cartels are here in Minnesota doing business seling their poison to kids, the police rounded upa bunch of these low lifes yesterday. But the police cannot ask about their immigration status, so much for the sanctuary city bullshXt.
Our politicians are more concerned with people being bullied than actually doing something for public safety. I wonder how long it will be before the blood shed starts on the streets for control of their drug territory. the mayors of St Paul and Minneaolis are more concerned with putting out frickin green bicycles than law enforcement. These are two worthless turds that should be replaced.
flightmaster

Dane County WI, which includes the City of Madistan, also is a sanctuary for illegals. No county employee can ask about a person immigration status. But when an individual is arrested and booked into the Dane County jail, for security and safety reasons, the sheriff contacts ICE to get both a proper identification and a world-wide background check on the new inmate.
It's for the protection of the other inmates, I would guess. confused

Have an A1 Day!
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
hmmm? if things that are highly demanded, aren't legalized, then one has to finally ask the question, why not?

what are the reasons a highly demanded product, item, commodity is made illegal? humans want it, and it's illegal??

who's in control of the decisions humans choose to make??

supply and demand and it's opposite, gov't control...where is the center for balanced outcomes?? hmmm? food for thought is not in short supply.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Comrade_Cheese
Originally Posted by FLIGHTMASTER
flightmaster

Dane County WI, which includes the City of Madistan, also is a sanctuary for illegals. No county employee can ask about a person immigration status. But when an individual is arrested and booked into the Dane County jail, for security and safety reasons, the sheriff contacts ICE to get both a proper identification and a world-wide background check on the new inmate.
It's for the protection of the other inmates, I would guess. confused

They, Dane Co. S.O, are probably signed up on the ICE deportation program. The agency receives hardware and software to conduct these checks, as many agencies in this country do. Now if ICE deports them, that's another issue in itself. Which in many cases doesn't happen. Deportation is a Fed. program, not a local one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus
hmmm? if things that are highly demanded, aren't legalized, then one has to finally ask the question, why not?

what are the reasons a highly demanded product, item, commodity is made illegal? humans want it, and it's illegal??

who's in control of the decisions humans choose to make??

supply and demand and it's opposite, gov't control...where is the center for balanced outcomes?? hmmm? food for thought is not in short supply.

The legalization of narcotics has never been tried. In many places small amounts have been decrimilized from a felony to a misdemeanor. I remember when any possession of marijuana was a felony. LE can't legalize narcotics, that's a legislature issue with the states and Fed. Govt.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Sadly it's the williness of your neighbors,friends, maybe your own familymembers, that drives the demand.
There has always been demand. I have read credible speculation that many of the founding fathers smoked pot. Excessive demand has largely been driven by the illegality of drugs. A commodity that had not been illegal in human history until the last 80-or-so years. Tell a people they are free, as most were told all through the formative years, then tell them they cannot have something that grows out of the ground and freedom will often rebel against that tyranny of denial.

The nanny state will have to be fired. Over-reaching runaway power will never leave on it's own accord.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The legalization of narcotics has never been tried.
I don't believe that is true. It's the illegalization that was never tried until the 1920's and 30's. To date it's only success has been to increase demand, increase crime, and create drug cartels. I believe I would call that a failure.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 18 invisible), 14,945 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,978
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.