Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm in a good mood...Tax man has just crawled off my ass.

GB1

WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
met my wife via blind date ...

[Linked Image]

you won't hear me complaining, that's for sure ...

-WGM-
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We had a mutual acquaintance. I saw her about a year before we spoke and she made me do the famous "double-take".

It was a five year on-and-off dating thing (we both had been in really bad marriages before) until I finally asked her to marry me.

We've been married over twenty years now and it just gets better and better.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WGM
met my wife via blind date ...

[Linked Image]

you won't hear me complaining, that's for sure ...

Trey, where are the picks of Mom, by the way, yer wife is as blind as mine, ya done good buddy!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Les ...

Only because you did a great deed the other night, staying up with Sean on the phone while he made that drive from hell ... I'll oblige your request, and then some ...

Here's a pic that my brothers and our wives/kids took about a year or two ago ...

[Linked Image]

And here's a pic from a while back ... my mom and three of the wives ... the other brother had not tied the knot at the time, which is why it's only 3 of the 4 ladies with her ...

[Linked Image]

I guess you could say that dad taught all his boys well, if only due to leading by example ... (grin)

-WGM-
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
YOU ARE AWESOME! grin Now whats up with you marrying the Blonde Hottie, you have to be the black sheep or what? wink

WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In the black/white pick, me and the wife are in the lower right ... The blonde is not mine ... though she is my wife's younger sister ...

chew on that one a bit.

-WGM-
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wait a darn minute,that pic of you and the lady, in the sand, she looks blonde, I know I ain't had that much to drink tonite. shocked Damn, Dad taught ya'll boys right!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whore house. j/king grin

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trey are you lactating in that first pic?

Met my wife in college. She was dating a friend of mine in an on again off again relationship. My friend and myself were invited to her parents house for thanksgiving. They broke up again before we left so it was just me. Never even thought about dating her before that weekend. After that weekend I knew we were going to get married.

Moved her from the left coast to Wyoming, have been married for 11 years now. It has been great.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Jumping in after 5 pages,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ALL of my significant "others", were either VERY VERY BAD (criminal, crazy, addicted, etc.) OR, were VERY VERY GOOD (mostly religious).

ALL of the the women who were "In-between" (normal) always seemed not interested and ignored me.

ONLY one girl (very very good, and religious) hung in there and waited me out.

She always was, and IS totally un-selfish ... Somehow she thought I was worth it. I don't really think she was right about me, but for sure, EVERYBODY loves her ... AND SO DO I.

Oh yeh, How did I meet my bride?

(In a bar ???)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My wife and I actually knew each other from the third grade, having the same teachers till sixth, her parents held her back a year and she moved to Arkansas 2 years later.

After my bad marriage (not just bad horrific! Les will back me up on that one)and her bad relationship. I seen her sister at pizza hut and asked how she was, got her phone number and wahlah instant stalker um I mean Love.........

We just celebrated our 10th year anniversary, and to this day she hasn't scratched my eyes out yet and I still haven't let her out of the basement grin

I may joke a little, but I would've gone through my previous hardships tenfold to get the wife of this caliber (pun intended) I've got now.

A quick note: After chasing her throughout the house to propose, her reply was: The only way you're going to get a divorce is with a shotgun! (gulp) I took it as a yes smirk

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I got horny................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still do............(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Me too ...

But in the morning, I wake up with a Hornover.

Last edited by P_Weed; 10/23/10.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I met my child bride at a Karate tournament.
I can still take her. Any time...
Any where she wants to go

Attached Images
karate.JPG (38.6 KB, 125 downloads)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Had a patrolman run her license plate.....

So, you started out as a stalker? I guess that shoots the conventional wisdom to hell.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We went to different high schools and were on competing debate teams. The attraction was instant, but we were too dweeby to admit it. For our first date, right after graduation, we went to see B.B. King, and we dated for 4 years. When she landed a full time paying job right out of nursing school, we pulled out our day planners (called calendars back then) and picked a date. She thinks she proposed, but it sounded kinda simultaneous to me. I don't care either way. It works. 4 plus 32 married and still getting better.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Met her in the line for "new arrivals" at college. Started dating about 6 months later. Still hanging around 36 years later (married almost 34 of them). Finest human being I have ever known.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
first one, met her in college, dated a long time, got married, 9 months into it she cheated and left. ok. try again.

three years later met one at work, after a year of dating and working side by side, got engaged. marriage lasted 2 years. she quit school, stopped talking to her friends, got fired from her job and disappeared.

...maybe i'm doing it wrong. wink

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

198 members (264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 28 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,039
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.