Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Quite the Rat pack here tonight folks,...eh ?

God, I LOVE my job!

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
That's funny,...JeffO just showed up,....mouthed off, deleted and then split

Here's a song for you, JeffO

Ponder on STEALING,....property pimp

Hell, ponder on folks that LIKE these kinda' songs

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
wow

All American

All the time
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
That's Deep

brief, and SAFE, too.

pretty amazing thread, ....what?

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, in an analysis of this thread several words come to mind, amazing is one.

All American

All the time
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Just a little "refresher" for those that can't READ , from the start.

The "Isha" ( that's pronounced Is-Shews for youze in Rio Linda )

Remember Crossfire, I won't always be in LE, when i retire again for the second time. I'll be just another citizen, an ASSAULT charge, won't effect me, one way or the other. I'll give you the opportunity to say, what you do to my face. YOU AREN'T HARD TO FIND."

the caps are added to a DIRECT quote, by me

Nope, ...I am most EMPHATICALLY not "Hard to find"....and we're about to have a little RODEO here.....with an "LEO"(who's gotten a little more outta' line then he really should) ,and one rather PISSED OFF "CITIZEN".

GOOD timing, for this,....these thuggish, mouthy, SPLC / Obama inspired azzwholes need taken down a notch or two anyhoo, I'd venture.

Buckle on yer' leggins', and rosin up yer' ropes.

Yo, hunter1960, we have ishas, and ..."I'm your Huckleberry"

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stan V
Well, in an analysis of this thread several words come to mind, amazing is one.

grin I'd be inclined to exclaim "GADZOOKS !"

...or "GREAT LEAPING FLOOZIES !" grin in a good humored and fraternally ordered kinda' spirit,...

...were it not for the perverse, and filthy nature of these mad sick and malevolent little beasts, nipping at my heels wink

If it strikes anyone that I'm deliberately trying to INSULT this SPLC financed sick/ inspired group of trolls,....well,....it's because I AM trying to do just that.

I think their parents would be ASHAMED of them.

I certainly am.

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Hey peinus breath...

1 in 5 American adults suffer from mental illness
Associated Press / Associated Press
Washington� The government says 1 in 5 American adults suffered from mental illness during the past year. Most didn't receive treatment.

A survey being released today by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration found that 45 million experienced some form of mental illness in 2009, from major depression to more serious problems such as suicide attempts. Fewer than 4 in 10 received treatment for their mental health condition.

The survey found a strong link between mental health problems and alcoholism and drug abuse. Mental illness was also more likely among the unemployed, young adults and women. Overall, more than 8 million had serious thoughts of suicide, and 1 million tried to carry them out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn, Al,

I'm sorry to hear that.

I hope you get some help soon.

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
If this is the right-wing whack job you choose to be the voice of immigration reform good luck. We ain't laughing with him, were laughing at him. Tis a difference ya know. wink

No difference between a "village idiot(D)" and your "village idiot(R)".

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Al_Ski
If this is the right-wing whack job you choose to be the voice of immigration reform good luck. We ain't laughing with him, were laughing at him. Tis a difference ya know. wink

No difference between a "village idiot(D)" and your "village idiot(R)".

You REALLY are Mark Potok, aren't you, ....you sorry corksucker?
HINT:....you're playing to a tough crowd
why don't you take your propaganda off to a vegetarian bake sale,
somewhere it will "sell".

If I'm what currently passes as a "right wing whack job"

.....I'll take that as a compliment, you left wing [bleep].

NOW,....SHOO,....get the [bleep] outta' here, beat it

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
LOOK, ....I TOLD you folks,....quite a while back that this "hunter1960" was a working SPLC unit.

READ yesterday's and today's posts,....RIGHT HERE, and tell me that I wasn't right.

Their "Heavy Guns" are (as we could have anticipated) hankie and Kleenex throwing rigs.....I think this "Al Ski" azzwhole might be the POTOK problem,.....or one of his main bag lickers.

Hey,...."Al Ski"....you're gonna' wind up being EATEN by the very folk you're making jokes about,....if you're lucky

I think you'd look good under a young sapling, myself....being "Organic" would suit you.

Now,...one more thing there "Al", WTF is a ("Hey peinus breath...") ......peinus ?

"Right wing" ....? Hey,....I WILL hang your azz,...given the right circumstances, take that to your BANK.

Bring a bunch of your best freinds ( with their "Peinus's") Rope's cheap, and readily available

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
You dumbaze...

Your the Alamo dude. They've got you surrounded, and you fail to see. No need to get rid of ya, your a harmless little puzzy, a danger only to yourself. Hell the D's don't give a flyin [bleep], the R's ain't gonna come to your rescue either. Ya, they'll make a token attempt to pacify the rumbling crowd, in reality all your bad-aze sheriffs are participating in is catch n release.

Hell your government gave AZ, TX and S.Cal back to the mexi-cans years ago.

Keep up your goat [bleep], it is entertaining... laugh

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
HMMmmm,....does that sound like a really FAMILIAR syntax there, folks,....or what ?

3 stooges united dittos, elkhunter,....you nailed it.

Yo, ....."Al",

Rub your neck,....right around the "collar line", and think about ROPE.

You keep running that mouth of yours like that,....someone, somewhere will grace THAT circumference with cordage.
I'm reasonably certain that I'm not the only one around that wouldn't pass up the opportunity.
You're destined to be a real "Swinger",....just kick that cock holster into high gear,....and run about, amongst free people, spouting your left wing tripe.

Tough West here,....Al

Getting tougher by the moment,.....

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You talk as though your side as already won this little battle, Alski.

You're in for some big disappointments. Real soon, too.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cross, you're gathering quite the band of stalkerish little tws here.

I begining to think BossBrokedick, failure1960, and the new found "member" of their little circle jerk al skidmark, all are developing a bit of school boy crush on you. You know a bit of that pull the pony tail and tease.

Either way creepy, and very puzzyish sounding on their parts.

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
My side? You assume wrong. We all lost, though some refuse to see. 20+ million reasons why.

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Ya ya ya.

Your like a broken record cross. Keep flippin those lips, they'll be nice and limber when you visit pickle park again tonight.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Al_Ski
Ya ya ya.

Your like a broken record cross. Keep flippin those lips, they'll be nice and limber when you visit pickle park again tonight.

Very sophisticated and intelligent dialogue there, but we should get something straight,...it's YOU that are attacking ME

You [bleep] are REALLY rattled about your Campfire mouthpiece loosing his cool, aren't you....?
WTF did they fly YOU in from,....Moscow, Havana,....or just some East Coast college ?
To bad,....little one,....yer' cover's blown,....and you've lost Retardo as an asset,...muy pronto.
The [bleep] don't have sense enough to get outta' his own way, and he's kinda' burnt all the bridges.

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Goodness grecious Cross, You cuss and call everyone foul names, but when i state that you need your clock cleaned, you run and cry to the crowd.

"Woe is me", everybody is mean to poor old Crossie, why do you run and cry to the crowd, like a girl?? What a drama queen. Well Crossie, you just bring,on, whatever it is that your bringing.

As for your SPLC story, that's funny. Show me how you can tie the two together, what i state & SPLC. Why because i don't have the radical ideas, that you do?

You'ld better get after catching them illegals, coming across the border in your county. Let's see, one a day equals 365.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 18,435 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,861
Posts18,537,715
Members74,050
Most Online20,796

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.