-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm getting paid to type and it is only through my gracious nature,that I'd urge you to take notes. All Time CLASSIC humor,that you is too dense to do even that.

Then there's the fact that scope rings whipped your ass...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Now, why would you think scope rings whipped my ass?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Laffin'!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I'm getting paid to type

Now, I've gotta say, that is a good one. Even at minimum wage, they're not gettin' their money's worth.

Other than that, it's just as I thought, an idiot, making assumptions, with no data to back up the assumptions. Nothing to fall back on, except "laffin." "Laffin" is fresh though, I've never seen that one before. It's also fairly pathetic when it's all you have left to say.

But you could surprise me and answer the question. If you had at least one nut. I'm thinking it's zero.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Duquensebeer
Unless you have a inch lbs torque wrench and a screw driver bit or allen head or torques screw head bit - it really doesn't matter anyways.

Scope rings - as tight as you can get them without bending the allen wrench or as tight as you can get them with one hand on a screw driver - with out bending the scope tube.

Then after you shoot it a couple of times - you will want to recheck the torque on the screws to make sure they are still tight.

You already had the best answer here. Do this and call it a day. I've got all sorts of tools - but I don;t have - and I can't think of anyone I know that has a inch lb torque wrench. Foot lb wrench - yep got 2 or 3 of them but inch lb.... please.
Only maybe a gunsmith, etc would have that. Do what the guy above said which is 99.99% of what every does or should do.

RECESSION: when your friend loses his job.
DEPRESSION: when you lose your job.
RECOVERY: when all these bad politicians lose their jobs.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Douchebag...I'll happily frost your Imagination and state plainly,that them notions preclude REALITY and by a wide margin.(hint)

I often(always),get a giggle outta them that don't and am never not amused by their version of same. Tough to trump an Imaginary Tale,fraught with angst and the obligatory dumbphucktitude(s),commensurate with First Class Whining.

You whine well.................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You whine well.................

Not as well as you do. You're the king. Nice dodge on the question though. You musta been first pick on the girls dodgeball team.

Next post, throw in something original and new, like "laffin." That's good when you've got nothing left to say.

Hint.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ppcshooter
I've got all sorts of tools - but I don;t have - and I can't think of anyone I know that has a inch lb torque wrench. Foot lb wrench - yep got 2 or 3 of them but inch lb.... please.

Here you go, on sale for $39.99, if you read the replies to this thread and others, you'll see they're not exactly rare:

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=718023

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Admittedly,I do get a purty big laugh out of a WannaBe,fretting the things she'll never do...in the places she'll never see. You frost that cake nicely!

Do feel free to wax "eloquent" upon your LW "experience" and do not be afeared to add others of your ilk to the fray.

I'll happily put a couple dozen sets of my Real World LW's to the "test",while you read yet another clueless dumbfuck's "thoughts" upon same.

You Do-nothin' gals crack me up!..............

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Tic toc,Tic toc.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That'd be your imagination,playing yet another trick on you.

Appreciate the audio,on that which transpires in your hollow head though.

Laffin'!...................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Do feel free to wax "eloquent" upon your LW "experience" and do not be afeared to add others of your ilk to the fray.

I tighten a scosh, tad and a triple CH tighter than the manufacturer's spec.

I've never had one come loose.

You can kiss my ass now, and thank me later. For the privilege.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I shot more yesterday,than you have in your whole life.

You gals crack me up................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I shot my mouth off more yesterday,than you have in your whole life.

There, fixed it for you.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It'd be a shame to take your Imagination away from you,if only because it's all you got.

Diggin' that you groove on flaunting them realities aloud............

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well then, I'm glad you can dig it.

Happy Thanksgiving.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
My right elbow is calibrated annually in ft. lbs...right wrist in in. lbs...grin

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In fairness,I've never been able to reuse an issued Torx wrench,after the initial install.................

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (10gaugemag, 16gage, 1Longbow, 22kHornet, 160user, 2500HD, 60 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,741
Posts18,495,096
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.