Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Andy53 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Sorry that my first post is a "for sale" ad. A friend recommended listing my items here! I have plenty of references on other forums!

I recently sold my trusty 870 hunting shotgun and replaced it with a Benelli. I have three extra 870 barrels to sell. All are made by Remington, 12 gauge, black matte finish, and capable of firing 2 3/4" or 3" shells. All look like new with no visible wear to the finish. Each have had no more than 25 rounds fired through them. My primary hunting barrel was sold with the shotgun.

Payment is preferred by PayPal. Other arrangements can be made if necessary.

I will refund your money if any item is not accurately described.

Shipping ( within the continental U.S. only) will be $10 for each item unless stated otherwise. If multiple items are purchased we can work out a reduced shipping price.

I will be happy to answer questions by PM or email, however, to be fair, the first "I'll take it!" will be honored.

#1 - 20" fully rifled barrel with rifle sights. This barrel is not drilled and tapped for a scope. This is a fixed choke barrel. $140 or best offer.

#2 - 21" vent rib barrel. This barrel was cut down by Ashland Firearm Service just outside of Richmond, Virginia. They are known for doing professional work and specializing in Briley choke tubes. This barrel has been modified to accept 3" Briley choke tubes. Comes with Briley full and XX full choke tubes and a choke tube wrench. This barrel patterns best with 00 and 000 buckshot. The barrel was cut down for easier carry in heavy woods. $190 or best offer.

#3 - 20" smooth barrel cantilever slug barrel. This is NOT a fully rifled barrel. This barrel is a Rem-Choke barrel and comes with a Rem-Choke wrench and the following Rem-Choke tubes:
--Full (steel or lead)
--Improved Modified
--Modified
--Improved Cylinder
--Rifled Special Sabot (this is a 3.5" rifled tube (made by Remington) designed for saboted slugs. The tube extends 1.5" beyond the barrel.)

The scope rings will be included with this barrel. $190 or best offer.

#4 - Nikon BuckMaster 4X40 scope. This is a one inch tube scope. This is currently mounted on item #3. Matte finish. Looks like new. Comes with original Nikon lens covers. This is a very bright scope. $90 or best offer.

#5 - HiViz M300 sight system. This is a strong magnetic base that holds a fiber optic type front sight for your hunting shotgun. This fits over the vent rib on most field shotguns (Remington, Browning, and others) and replaces your front sight. Come with 4 color choices...yellow, green, orange and pink. Very bright and much easier to see than most bead sights. Can only be used on a vent rib barrel. Will not work on a plain barrel. Can be installed and removed in seconds. No alteration to your barrel. Looks like new. $15 and $5 shipping.

Andy

Last edited by Andy53; 11/24/10. Reason: Reduced Prices
GB1

A
Andy53 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Prices reduced as indicated above!

Andy

A
Andy53 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
BTT

A
Andy53 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Bump!

A
Andy53 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Replied to all PM's.

Still for sale!

Open to reasonable offers!

Andy

IC B2

A
Andy53 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
BTT

A
Andy53 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Replied to PM.

Andy

A
Andy53 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Item #2 - sold pending funds.

Andy

A
Andy53 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by Andy53
Sorry that my first post is a "for sale" ad. A friend recommended listing my items here! I have plenty of references on other forums!

I recently sold my trusty 870 hunting shotgun and replaced it with a Benelli. I have three extra 870 barrels to sell. All are made by Remington, 12 gauge, black matte finish, and capable of firing 2 3/4" or 3" shells. All look like new with no visible wear to the finish. Each have had no more than 25 rounds fired through them. My primary hunting barrel was sold with the shotgun.

Shipping ( within the continental U.S. only) will be $10 for each item unless stated otherwise. If multiple items are purchased we can work out a reduced shipping price.

I will be happy to answer questions by PM or email, however, to be fair, the first "I'll take it!" will be honored.

#1 - 20" fully rifled barrel with rifle sights. This barrel is not drilled and tapped for a scope. This is a fixed choke barrel. $140 or best offer.

#2 - 21" vent rib barrel. This barrel was cut down by Ashland Firearm Service just outside of Richmond, Virginia. They are known for doing professional work and specializing in Briley choke tubes. This barrel has been modified to accept 3" Briley choke tubes. Comes with Briley full and XX full choke tubes and a choke tube wrench. This barrel patterns best with 00 and 000 buckshot. The barrel was cut down for easier carry in heavy woods. $190 or best offer.

#3 - 20" smooth barrel cantilever slug barrel. This is NOT a fully rifled barrel. This barrel is a Rem-Choke barrel and comes with a Rem-Choke wrench and the following Rem-Choke tubes:
--Full (steel or lead)
--Improved Modified
--Modified
--Improved Cylinder
--Rifled Special Sabot (this is a 3.5" rifled tube (made by Remington) designed for saboted slugs. The tube extends 1.5" beyond the barrel.)

#4 - Nikon BuckMaster 4X40 scope. This is a one inch tube scope. This is currently mounted on item #3. Matte finish. Looks like new. Comes with original Nikon lens covers. This is a very bright scope. $90 or best offer.

#5 - HiViz M300 sight system. This is a strong magnetic base that holds a fiber optic type front sight for your hunting shotgun. This fits over the vent rib on most field shotguns (Remington, Browning, and others) and replaces your front sight. Come with 4 color choices...yellow, green, orange and pink. Very bright and much easier to see than most bead sights. Can only be used on a vent rib barrel. Will not work on a plain barrel. Can be installed and removed in seconds. No alteration to your barrel. Looks like new. $15 and $5 shipping.

Andy

Final Price Reductions:

Item #1 - $135 shipped to you.

Item #2 - Sold Pending Funds

Item #3 - $175 shipped to you

Item #4 - $80 shipped to you.

Item #5 - Sold

Andy

A
Andy53 Offline OP
OP Offline
A

--Full (steel or lead)
--Improved Modified
--Modified
--Improved Cylinder

Andy

Final Price Reductions:

Item #5 - Sold

Andy

Item #1 - Sold

Item #2 - Sold

Item #4 - Sold pending funds

Item #5 - Sold

Andy

Last edited by Andy53; 12/15/10. Reason: Updated
IC B3

A
Andy53 Offline OP
OP Offline
A

--Full (steel or lead)
--Improved Modified
--Modified
--Improved Cylinder

Andy

Final Price Reductions:

Item #5 - Sold

Andy

Item #1 - Sold

Item #2 - Sold

Item #4 - Sold pending funds

Item #5 - Sold

Andy

The barrel listed as Item #3 is the only remaining unsold item.

Item # 3 - New price is $160 shipped to you!

Andy

A
Andy53 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Item #3 sold earlier today.

All items are now sold.

Thanks all!

Andy

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 1,736 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,102
Posts18,522,319
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.