-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Been thinking of taking a ride to a gunshop or two to see what they have. But then I opened the other gun safe that I don't use much.

What to reach for and bring up here to check out again? Perhaps the MS 30-06 as its always satisfying to work those bolts, perhaps the M88 308 pre 64 as its a nice looking design that I never got to much.

Instead I brought up the Visible Loading Repeater .22 made by the J.Stevens Arms Company. Chicopee Falls. Mass. USA.

Its a tube fed, visible hammer pump that's still in very nice shape. Its only 3 feet long and weighs just under five pounds.

Now I have to decide if I should fix the Delta faucet to go to a gun shop anyway?

All guns should be locked up when not in use!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Definitely some nice "safe queens"! Go to the gun shop today, there is always tomorrow for the faucet. smile

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hows the diet going....laffin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
when I want to play with some nice guns, I drop over to my Son's place, go through his safe, and fondle MY guns that have wound up with him. laugh

Sam......

H
H
I love two gun safes! Nothing like giving my babies room to stretch out a bit. smile people who touch the metal with their hands don't get invited back.

Procrastination is like masturbation. At first it feels good, but in the end you're only screwing yourself. Monty Python
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
when I want to play with some nice guns, I drop over to my Son's place, go through his safe, and fondle MY guns that have wound up with him. laugh

I know what that feels like.
What my son doesn't have, his kids are working on. One of my favorites is all but gone, his oldest has pretty much claimed it.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7 STW
Hows the diet going....laffin

The diet is on hold however my weight is still under 180. I have been hunting almost every day and I need more food to keep warm. I ate all of the chocolate in the knapsack.

We found a 'light' raisin bread that's less than 45 calories per slice.

How are you doing?
smile

All guns should be locked up when not in use!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i was going through my gun safe and found this AK 47
[Linked Image]

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'm going to check my safe now, though it's a little cold here for bikinis!

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
[Linked Image]

A lot of silicon there.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Tracks
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

I know what that feels like.
What my son doesn't have, his kids are working on. One of my favorites is all but gone, his oldest has pretty much claimed it.

Good thing for them you guys arn't me. My guns are mine. You want it? Make an offer or wait till I die. But until then, you didn't pay for it so HANDS OFF! Yes I am a bachelor.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I told my oldest daughter in Ireland that I will try to get her the old Browning trombone that goes to the oldest in the family -- came from Dad to me that way, and then my other daughter and son in law who are more into guns and shooting, I told them they could either sell or keep whatever they wanted as long as I was either dead or incapacitated. wink

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looking forward to the day I have 'the other gun safe' to look through!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crosshair
A lot of silicon there.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by stxhunter
[Linked Image]

I'd use it one last time and drag it back to the gun shop, wet.
And trade it off for a natural model with less of an attitude.
LOL

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

62 members (akrange, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 99Ozarks, 7 invisible), 1,587 guests, and 754 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,910
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.