-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick is good to have around. He keeps it interesting.

His hunting experience and mine are completely opposite. He and others on here get to hunt species I'll never see.

Nice to learn about how it's done elsewhere from folks who know their stuff, although I have trouble understanding some of his posts.

JM

GB1

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
he can be very interesting, but for some reason he has recently taken to denigrating all and sundry, which is a shame.
It also seems as if the bloody minded fight has gone out of him, which is also a shame.

Stick, if you are out there get off your arse and post some more pictures of the mountain country.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
He is also a well known actor----does special movie appearances.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Kenneth
This site is full of hard working people,
Concrete workers, Roofers, Steel workers,Plumbers, Block layers,Bricklayers,Carpenters, etc.....

None of them bring up their "vocation" on a daily, or even yearly basis..

Hell yes, I agree. This site is susposed to be a place where you can get away from that chit and chit chat with some buds about things you love like hunting and shooting even if everyone else thinks you are a rifle loony crazy

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by highridge1
You guys have lost it or something.... Gun's, hunting,shooting, and reloading is a ton more fun than this.

Pick a topic...it'll be funny...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Rosie The Riveter would put you to shame,but I got a kick outta you citing woman's work as being "something".

Too funny!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by logcutter
I usually do not reply to this kind of BS but I can say,I would bet a weeks wages there not 1 of the posters here that could last one week on the landing,where a guy first starts(the easy chit),let alone falling timber in the ground Stick does and not get fired or killed.

So what! ...... Most of us here hold jobs that the others aren't trained to do.

I hold an RTII licence (industrial radiographer) as well as a few other inspection tickets. I work nuclear, heavy industry, refineries, P&P mills, fab shops, power plants, crane shops, structural, etc, etc. I've done this work across Canada and into the States. I gross over $100k/yr. I'm thinkin there are very few here that can do that work. All this doesn't make me any more (or less) awesome then the next guy, esp the one running the chainsaw.

Shoulda mentioned your dishpan hands too,for grandiose "affect".................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Kenneth
This site is full of hard working people,
Concrete workers, Roofers, Steel workers,Plumbers, Block layers,Bricklayers,Carpenters, etc.....

None of them bring up their "vocation" on a daily, or even yearly basis..

Kind of the way I see it. Let's just say low self esteem is not one of his weaknesses. smile

'Raider,

I musta missed it,which Burger King do you work at?

I'll flip you a tip.

Pun be intended...............

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I feel for you big stick. It is like no one said, you are just making yourself look bad. Get some therapy and come back later.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Facts is facts and if you've convinced yourself that woman's work is "something"...then I'll happily play along with the ruse.

You get Maternity Leave?................

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Shoulda mentioned your dishpan hands too,for grandiose "affect".................

You're awesome, moreso than grandiose. Is it <grin> or Laffin I should use here?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
A picture of your hands,would take humor to new levels.

Factor it as a twin pooch dare................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your set of twin 21st chromosomes explains much.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Good call,to keep the Lady Fingers under wraps................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good call,to keep the Lady Fingers under wraps................

You show us your legs and you wanna see my fingers? How creepy is that?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I didn't mean to horn you up,but there's no slighting your eye....................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Always enjoy seeing a good tussle, just didn't expect to find one in the optics forum. lol

Glad to see there's more than a few good 'ol boys who haven't fallen under the pussification cloud going toe to toe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You think you "horn" me up? How creepy is that?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
A picture of your hands,would take humor to new levels.

Factor it as a twin pooch dare................

I have never met someone with a hand fetish before....what the heck, I'll play!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Ps, just be glad your fetish is not pizzle size....then you would be embarrassed!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You're wet and you know it.

I was just saying that I'd bet you've got Lady Fingers,to accompany your Lady Ways.

If only because it's a fact.............

Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (160user, 22250rem, 1minute, 1936M71, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,534 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,479
Posts18,490,041
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.