Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You gals are on a roll. I've a couple/few 223AI's setting now with over 2k rounds of '335 through them,since they've seen a patch.

Groovin' on the "normal" charge welding your schitt shut too!

Have a few 223AI tubes that'll hang an honest inch at the 500yd line,if the wind cooperates. Shoot it in (10) barrels so chambered and am awaiting the first sign of "weirdness".

Though admittedly,I know my way around a rifle,which is more than a few legs up on your ilk....................

Was just going thru this thread again this morning...
Heard an old Mac Davis song on the radio in the garage while doing some loading this morning..

Could it be that Big Stick here is really Mac Davis? Or is it that he just got highly motivated by one of Mac Davis's old hits?

"Oh Lord its hard to be humble..when you're perfect in every way... C'ain't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better looking each day... To know me is to love me, I must be a Hellova Man... Oh Lord its hard to be humble...when your perfect in EVERY Way!"

[Linked Image]

The pic of Beavis's partner fits also....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Calif. Hunter
So far, though, while coming close, nothing has worked better than H-335 for speed and accuracy.

I never chrono'd those 335 loads and don't know what they were doing. With 40's and 50's try some AA2015 and compare it to 335. Then if you want a real eye opener shoot some VV133/135 with 50's and 55's.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
You gals are on a roll. I've a couple/few 223AI's setting now with over 2k rounds of '335 through them,since they've seen a patch.

Groovin' on the "normal" charge welding your schitt shut too!

Have a few 223AI tubes that'll hang an honest inch at the 500yd line,if the wind cooperates. Shoot it in (10) barrels so chambered and am awaiting the first sign of "weirdness".

Though admittedly,I know my way around a rifle,which is more than a few legs up on your ilk....................

Was just going thru this thread again this morning...
Heard an old Mac Davis song on the radio in the garage while doing some loading this morning..

Could it be that Big Stick here is really Mac Davis? Or is it that he just got highly motivated by one of Mac Davis's old hits?

"Oh Lord its hard to be humble..when you're perfect in every way... C'ain't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better looking each day... To know me is to love me, I must be a Hellova Man... Oh Lord its hard to be humble...when your perfect in EVERY Way!"

[Linked Image]

The pic of Beavis's partner fits also....

Never ain't funny,how your imagination will take you places,noone else can go..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ackman
So far, though, while coming close, nothing has worked better than H-335 for speed and accuracy.

I never chrono'd those 335 loads and don't know what they were doing. With 40's and 50's try some AA2015 and compare it to 335. Then if you want a real eye opener shoot some VV133/135 with 50's and 55's.

Did one "sound" better than the others?!!?..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ackman

Did one "sound" better than the others?!!?..............

They were chrono'd.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Speeds? There dickbrain...............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Speeds? There dickbrain...............

Little Big Mouth. Don't start this crap.

26" Shilen
AA2015 - 50TNT/3630 - 40BT/4010
VV133 - 50TNT/3670 - 55BK/3650
VV135 - 55BK/3630

20" Rem
VV133 - 40VMax/3895

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Facts ain't never not interesting.

Them standards,is a bane.

Hint.........

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[.

[/quote]

Never ain't funny,how your imagination will take you places,noone else can go.................. [/quote]

Seafire's imagination has nothing on your imagination about yourself and your Ego.....the pride of Nowhere Alaska...

[Linked Image]

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You've now 29,840 chances to find me mistaken.

Give 'er a whirl.............

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You fantasize that I care about even ONE of those chances... much less the other 29,860....

You may or may not be a wealth of information, but the pompous attitude it comes with, makes it worthless, as far as I am concerned..

you might think you are the ONLY member on this forum with any experiences.... however I have learned a lot from others on here, without the "Superiority Complex" you dillusionally exist in...

I got along fine before being aware of your existence... and am getting along fine, laughing at it...

you're just another bozo whose
"a legend in his own mind"...there a dime a dozen...and like most folks, I don't have the time of day for them...

but even heroes such as yourself always need an audience... or you don't know how to function..don't count me as part of your audience...

If I need to deal with A Holes... I'll just go down to the local DMV....or any other local state or Federal Office...

Last edited by Seafire; 01/02/11.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I speak matter of factly,because facts interest me.

You guess,because you must................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I speak matter of factly,because facts interest me.

You guess,because you must................

Kind of one of those : "I am therefore I are" Theories...

Interesting, very interesting Sgt Shultz...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You've now 29,895 chances to find me mistaken.

Rather humorous that you cain't...which is more than a leetle poignant and upon several levels..............(grin)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You've now 29,895 chances to find me mistaken.

Rather humorous that you cain't...which is more than a leetle poignant and upon several levels..............(grin)

You are back with that simple delusion that I am looking for them or really care...

But hey, you love yourself more than all the rest of the people in the world could combined.. so you don't need our approval..

I have it on good Authority, that even God is in AWE over you...

but Just Remember Mr Whipple: "Please don't squeeze the Charmin!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I return to facts,because only facts are interesting.

The sole delusion,is YOU fancying yourself as having a "clue".

Bandwidth only confirms that obvious and it's inherent humor.

Congratulations?...............

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The legendary character Forrest Gump had your pegged just right with those immortal words... Mama always said " Stupid is as Stupid Does"....

Keep telling yourself what a hero you are...some day you might actually believe it... you are the only guy I can think of that can pull the Jedi Mind Trick on himself...

you really are a talented dude....

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
SF-----Is it possible that the 2 bad loads you fired were from loader error?????

George

"Hunting, fishing, roping, working, sleeping, eating. Not always in that order."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Naw George.. I'd consider that.. but it is pretty clear cut..

my load techniques are Lee Powder dippers, a hand trickler and a 505 beam scale.. and 25 grains is not under loading or over loading in a 223 case, but close enough if overloaded it would over flow..

the first was a Black Hills load..that is what they told me they loaded.. 25 grains of H 335... its a pretty bread and butter load..

with some many other things working so well in a 223, too many alternatives exist to futz with H 335...

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,957 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,849
Posts18,478,447
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.