Page 19 of 54 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 53 54
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Rman
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
To a degree this is amazing to me.

I build a product and it is relatively expensive in the market. I think it is top end but some would argue that.

How in the world do any of you goof balls think more exposure is a bad thing? When a guy has been successful in life and can afford a premium custom built rifle do you yokels think he will not be able to separate wheat from chaff??

We provide the best bang for the buck and no one has ever been willing to shoot against me (Pat, Scenarshooter is the exception).

BS walks and the real deal is evident for those that are interested.

John, I will shoot against you. With this I have no issues. I live a hell of lot closer than Calvin does. Good friends of mine have 10,000 acres we can shoot at. I have a spare room and kitchen in the basement. What I don't have is a production crew, camera man, and a pocket full of cash. So before you change the rules, I will state flat out that I simply can't afford to come visit you for this challange. What are we at anyway? 1 MOA target at 1500 yards, with one shot? I accept. I know the outcome, as most real shooters here, yourself included, already. When will you be up? I would like a little time to do some load development, and practice. A Chinook here will last about a week, and are fairly predictable. We had plus 6 today, and low winds, only about 10 to 15 mph. Is there anything else I can provide? I have a freezer full of fine steaks, of several kinds, a fairly well stocked bar, and a fridge full of beer. I have a few decent rifles, but nothing close to $6K worth. What do you say? If nothing else, you'll leave well fed, and watered.

R.

Bump for John, in case he got side-tracked...

You can run, but you'll just die tired.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by ingwe
This dude was kinda girly... whistle

[Linked Image]

He do have a pube in his toof....

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Girl and fish...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Exactly the response expected.

We may now go back to regularly scheduled programming.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I thought it was supposed to be turdLIKE, NOT, liking turds?
WTH?

R.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by krp
Girl and fish...

[Linked Image]

Thats a crappie picture.... wink

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I accepted your challange. What is your response?

R.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
To a degree this is amazing to me.

I build a product and it is relatively expensive in the market. I think it is top end but some would argue that.

How in the world do any of you goof balls think more exposure is a bad thing? When a guy has been successful in life and can afford a premium custom built rifle do you yokels think he will not be able to separate wheat from chaff??

We provide the best bang for the buck and no one has ever been willing to shoot against me (Pat, Scenarshooter is the exception).

BS walks and the real deal is evident for those that are interested.

John, I will shoot against you. With this I have no issues. I live a hell of lot closer than Calvin does. Good friends of mine have 10,000 acres we can shoot at. I have a spare room and kitchen in the basement. What I don't have is a production crew, camera man, and a pocket full of cash. So before you change the rules, I will state flat out that I simply can't afford to come visit you for this challange. What are we at anyway? 1 MOA target at 1500 yards, with one shot? I accept. I know the outcome, as most real shooters here, yourself included, already. When will you be up? I would like a little time to do some load development, and practice. A Chinook here will last about a week, and are fairly predictable. We had plus 6 today, and low winds, only about 10 to 15 mph. Is there anything else I can provide? I have a freezer full of fine steaks, of several kinds, a fairly well stocked bar, and a fridge full of beer. I have a few decent rifles, but nothing close to $6K worth. What do you say? If nothing else, you'll leave well fed, and watered.

R.

Bump for John, in case he got side-tracked...

He is ignoring you. He isn't going to go anywhere he is all talk

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by 700LH
[Linked Image]

Fish Eyes!!!!!!

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ok, girl and bass...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Nice.......

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by krp
Girl and fish...

[Linked Image]

Don't ever let her forget she landed a TEEN IDOL!

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by krp
Girl and fish...

[Linked Image]

Don't ever let her forget she landed a TEEN IDOL!

She still hasn't figured it out I'm not.... shhhhh.

Kent

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
OK...Girl and Trout...I gotta lighten up, PB is gonna put me on Double Secret Probation again...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stoney, got a laugh on your post wink

I think someone hear is getting their rocks off on the post count, as if believing the 'greater aire time' might mean the lathe will start turning.......

Big Stick shot VERY respectable off a pack, and if he was peddling a 2k rifle as a 6k, he would have 'edited' his video, and not made the final release until he had done all the 'foreplay' but instead of wounding things before making a hit to show on a vid, he hit wood. Had that been game, it'd been dead the first shot.

What I know is this, my gunsmith, and the maker of the action of my latest rifle, both are in the Hall of Fame and have proven their skills, and are too busy working on customers rifles and have no ego nor interest in wasting time in pissing contests on the web. Top mfg. of actions, components, and smith work, are too busy to have time to posts and are too concerned w/delivering value, quality, and timely orders, than worry w/ego's.

Instead, their reputation has been built w/proven products w/quality work, giving the customers good value for the dollar, and they get plenty of business by word of mouth.

When a businessman can survive and thrive w/o pushing their product(s), they must be delivering a good/great product at a good/great price.

Now what we need here for the challenger, is to have a 'Pink Slip' contest.

One Greybull Rifle against whoever accepts the challenge. The winner takes the loser's rifle. I'd hate to be bragging on my stuff, and lose. One could never re-gain face. Then a never ending cycle of winning the next contest/challenge would begin.

You know, you take a fighter, Ali, Bruce Lee, Tyson, Kimbo, whoever, and you pick enough fights and sooner or later whoever THINKS he is the baddest on the block will get their azz whooped.

So it would be with a bragging rifleman. If anyone thinks THEIR equipment is THE BEST bar none, 100% of the time, they are foolish.

I avoid doing business with those people personally. Their line of logic is flawed, and if they fail to see it, they may fail in other areas as well, inc. those they get paid by others.

Just how I see it.

I have no doubt JB's rifles are decent, and that he can spin a turret and make hits, but I agree w/many above, equal or better rifles can be had for far less $$$. It's not my business to decide how other's spend their money.

My opinion... time would be better spent building the best products possible, and building relationships w/the community than carrying on with threads w/wasted bandwidth.

Positive energy/thinking/actions may just lead to better results.

Now I did want to ask a question.

2muchgun, what scope you running sir?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
This crap thread has gone on long enough....time for something interesting!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by no_one
This crap thread has gone on long enough....time for something interesting!

[Linked Image]

A sight better than the dude in green. grin

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by ingwe
OK...Girl and Trout...I gotta lighten up, PB is gonna put me on Double Secret Probation again...

[Linked Image]

Oh, yes... the beauty and the blind... was a good combo for you my friend... very good.

Kent

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You didnt know Ingwedog was a Seeing Eye Dog, did you?? grin

Page 19 of 54 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 160user, 10ring1, 12savage, 59 invisible), 2,723 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,315
Posts18,505,694
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.