Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 54 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 53 54
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rman
She thinks she did! That's the best part!

R.

That part is rather humorous, I must say. JB keeps referring to "how many views" this thread has gotten. The mere fact that is all bad press escapes him......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's great press,due to the fact that it'll preclude Sheep from being fleeced.

There's always a brightside................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Burns would likely do better peddling cough silencers ... though knowing him, he'd try to charge $1000 for each ...

-WGM-
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And she'd be blowing on the wrong end to boot................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Big Stick

[Linked Image]

Skull on that one?

I mean what did it weigh? smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by 2muchgun

R.

That part is rather humorous, I must say. JB keeps referring to "how many views" this thread has gotten. The mere fact that is all bad press escapes him......

Not really---the "Big Stick Prostrate Draining Club Members" are the ones screaming like pigs caught under the gate cry..

90% of the people here do not shoot custom rifles ---- there are some who only shoot built from the ground up custom rifles and are watching this whole event with a smile.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by 375fan
Don't think so,and the one person who has been called out/challenged hasn't even posted on this thread.

Really??

Go back to page 1, and read the very first sentence in the very first post, that started all of this.

Care to try again?

You guys are a carnies dream. "Don't take your eye off the ball...".

You have all lost track of the ball, and played right into another dodge and divert, change the angle, and get everyone to forget about the original topic.

"Step right up! Group Stick-suck in progress. Line up boys, and don't take your eye off the ball!"

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by WGM
Burns would likely do better peddling cough silencers ... though knowing him, he'd try to charge $1000 for each ...

But they'd be "custom" and the best in the industry with a 4.5X14 Leupy emblem to boot 1/3 MOA in size

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, it is bad press, I don't care if your a custom rifle looney or not. If I were in the market for one I damn sure wouldn't be doing business with him. If you think JB is doing himself a service in this thread, your reading comprehension is in serious trouble. Just sayin....

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender

[Linked Image]

Skull on that one?

I mean what did it weigh? smile

Big & heavy..................(grin)

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Winston338
Originally Posted by 2muchgun

R.

Not really---the "Big Stick Prostrate Draining Club Members" are the ones screaming like pigs caught under the gate cry..

90% of the people here do not shoot custom rifles ---- there are some who only shoot built from the ground up custom rifles and are watching this whole event with a smile.

In fairness,I shoot a little of everything and like to sandbag quite a bit.

Cracks me up and gets you singing the blues.

Win/win...............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Originally Posted by 375fan
Don't think so,and the one person who has been called out/challenged hasn't even posted on this thread.

Really??

Go back to page 1, and read the very first sentence in the very first post, that started all of this.

Care to try again?

You guys are a carnies dream. "Don't take your eye off the ball...".

You have all lost track of the ball, and played right into another dodge and divert, change the angle, and get everyone to forget about the original topic.

"Step right up! Group Stick-suck in progress. Line up boys, and don't take your eye off the ball!"

PM me your addy again and I'll Mail Order another cyberhanky,plus an extra 50cc's of Vagisil for your affliction(s).

Am diggin' the whine too................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As an aside...anyone else here gun a Custom Rifle or two?...............(grin)

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Geez, Stick, not much too say other than that is some SERIOUS bear!

Congratulations!

p.s.: Those ears are kind of dink though, wink.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Was hoping to find a Mickey Mouse Hat,but had to settle for them itty-bitty ears instead.

375H&H Ackley Improved in an AWR...for the ass Burned and their collective imaginations.

likely a pun intended..................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was hoping to find a Mickey Mouse Hat,but had to settle for them itty-bitty ears instead.

375H&H Ackley Improved in an AWR...for the ass Burned and their collective imaginations.

likely a pun intended..................

235 gr TSX or perhaps a 270 grainer?, Larry?

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
270FS in the R&D Department.................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A FailSafe?
I assume it did alright for you?

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As an aside...anyone else here gun a Custom Rifle or two?...............(grin)

you talking "custom" custom, or "Burns Custom"? ... world of difference between the two, for a start ...

-WGM-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think I'd of just walked up and pistol whipped that tyke. No sense in waisting expensive ammo on one that size. wink

I wonder if I could talk Jeff O into doing that and film it. smile

Page 28 of 54 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.